20 stone room

hi guys,

im new to this but luckily doing it with my mum,

looking to make friends who understand what its like to try and lose weight,

hi guys,

im new to this but luckily doing it with my mum,

looking to make friends who understand what its like to try and lose weight,

:welcome2: and good luck with your journey! There's a few good threads on this site you might find helpful - tinsel challenge for example, with a goal of losing 4 stone between now & christmas, and also there are monthly challenges.

Hey Guys, after losing 2.5lb this week I have 2lb left to go before I change rooms but more importantly for me I have 4lb to go till my 2stone loss! My C has asked me to try for this for next week - so here goes!!

Hi guys! I lost 2lbs which makes me 20st exactly so looks like another week in this room :(

Lulubel said:
Hi guys! I lost 2lbs which makes me 20st exactly so looks like another week in this room :(

:-0 charming! Lol kidding!
I still got 5 pounds before I can move down a zone. Next week you will b there. Chin up

Will be with you next week :) weighed in at 21.1 today, so need 1.5lbs this week! See you all next Friday x

Welshtigger said:
Will be with you next week :) weighed in at 21.1 today, so need 1.5lbs this week! See you all next Friday x

Well done on you loss:) I'm hopefully leaving this room next week, so I will leave my seat for you lol xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Lulubel said:
Well done on you loss:) I'm hopefully leaving this room next week, so I will leave my seat for you lol xx

I love your quote 'nothing tastes as good as slim feels'. I'm going to have to pinch it! ;)

bossiegirl said:
I love your quote 'nothing tastes as good as slim feels'. I'm going to have to pinch it! ;)

Pinch away lol xx

Welshtigger said:

Well I sneak peaked again this morning and was 20:13, so unless there is a major diet disaster, I will be with you for defo on Friday :) x

Well i haven't got officially weighed yet, I'm joining a class on Thursday but this will be the room I will be in, so thought I would say hi!
I've done SW before, and lost 4stone but for some reason, lost all motivation..but this time has to be different.
So, see you all on Thursday :)

*angelcake* said:
Well i haven't got officially weighed yet, I'm joining a class on Thursday but this will be the room I will be in, so thought I would say hi!
I've done SW before, and lost 4stone but for some reason, lost all motivation..but this time has to be different.
So, see you all on Thursday :)

Welcome angel cake, good luck x :)

Pickle81 said:
Thanks :) I don't want to be here long, though. No offence ;)
Wowza.. some of the losses in here are amazing!

Me neither! Hopefully i can be here and gone again by the start of June!

Well just back from weigh in with a 5 lb loss :) so guys I'm going to have to love you and leave you :) see you all soon xx I'm off to the 19st room xx

Wow well done you that's amazing 5Ib! I've lost 2 1/2 so I will see you in the next room. Hope to see everyone else soon. Good luck x

Back