20 to 19 stone?

Hi I am still here even though not posted for a while.

I am trying to get in the next weight block, had a few weight gain the last couple of weeks :( so feeling a bit down. I have weigh in tonight, going to stay tonight need the motivation.

Thats fab Surzy! All them dress sizes, you must feel fantastic!
Im a 22 atm and cannot wait to get out of them! Before my last attempt I was A size 26 and summers were hellish! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thats fab Surzy! All them dress sizes, you must feel fantastic!
Im a 22 atm and cannot wait to get out of them! Before my last attempt I was A size 26 and summers were hellish! X

It does feel great - especially now as people are really noticing!!
It's daft things as-well though - I got on the peasant wagon (bus) the other day and had so much more room!!
I can have a bath without worrying whether i can get in or out of the tub unaided!
I can buy nicer shoes with heels as my feet are no longer crippled within minutes of putting them on due to nearly 24stone pressing down on the tiny points.
I can wear dresses and not feel too self concious (I still don't like it as i have calves like a rugby player :( )
There are so many little things.

Hi everyone

I'm in the 20s now. I was trying to find a 20s group but mod has pointed this group out to another user!

I went into the 20s on Sunday and I was sooooooo pleased. I am so looking forward to getting into the 19s but I'm just really glad I got under the 21.

So tired of being so heavy and I am really finding all your stories so inspirational. You guys absolutely rock and I just love sharing the journey with you all.

I'm so determined not to stop this time. It's been so easy to just give up before and I'm hoping that surrounded with such strong lovely ladies I'm not going to this time.

Muchos luvvos!
Iambe

Surzy that's fantastic! I really want to be able to buy clothes anywhere too - that'll make it all worth it for me - no more Evans or online shopping by necessity lol.
Keep up the good work and keep inspiring us all x

Hi folks
1st week weigh in today lost 4.5lb so pleased, started body magic last week with my wii fit and wii sport tennis love it. Any body else doing body magic.

Jane x

I am really glad Iambe that you are in your 20st's, I am looking to getting each 1/2stone off that's my goal not looking at the big picture its to depressing, I keep saying to myself that's the last time I will see my 20st now I am 19st 11.5.
Keep it up girl.

Jane x

i started body magic last week too Jane :)

This is week 2, and i've already nearly made the requirements for bronze :D i be happy

2.5 lbs off for me this week, makong a total of 31 lbs :)
Am at 19.7.5 now x

Thank you Jane :) i also made my 10% this week. Hubby lost 7 lbs bless him!

Well done to everybody on their weight losses, it is such an inspiration reading your posts :)

I lost 1lb this week, and I'm really pleased with that cos we went to Thorpe Park :)

I weighed in and am 19 stones 13.8 lbs lol so only in the teens by 0.2 lbs but so long the 20's hopefully :)

Hi can I join. Weighed in tonight at my new class at 19.8. Hopefully I wont be hanging round too long :)

Back