20 to 19 stone?

Morning ladies been trying to do sw at home on my own can't do it, starting back at sw on wed morning let the battle begin with the scales :scale: xx

Well done to all who lost weight this week xx

Come on, Hipps. Where are you? I've been saving this seat for you in here each week, now its yours to take. Thrilled to bits you made it into the 20s.

Now, 19s here we come, eh? :D

Thanks Ellie, I got lost, couldn't find it, I must have had the wrong directions, lol! :D

How exciting to be in another stone zone! I have my eyes on the prize now, I sooo want to be a teen again. xxxx

Fingers crossed that I can get a few pounds off this week and be back in the 19 stone band :) x

Thanks Ellie I got lost, couldn't find it, I must have had the wrong directions, lol! :D

How exciting to be in another stone zone! I have my eyes on the prize now, I sooo want to be a teen again. xxxx

And there was you saying you'd still be still be in the 21s in Sept. Pah!

I soooo want to be a teen. My weekend away will have cost me dear. That sweet tooth of mine! Still, can't be as bad as Scarborough, can it?! :(

My weekend of excesses resulted in a 1.5lb gain this morning, which was a pretty good swap for all the fun I had. Totally pleased with that. In fact thought it might have been much more. This gives you an idea of some of my indulgences the last few days.

My weekend of excesses resulted in a 1.5lb gain this morning, which was a pretty good swap for all the fun I had. Totally pleased with that. In fact thought it might have been much more. This gives you an idea of some of my indulgences the last few days.

Not a fan of amaretto (sp)? but who doesn't love chocolate they look yummy. They look well worth the gain lol

Hi everyone my name is Jo I am currently weighing in at 21.1 hoping to be with you this Friday however * week is here so may be a week on Friday lol. Nice to meet you all and to see some familiar faces.

You can do it Jo. 1.5lbs loss will get you that gorgeous orangey award AND get you a new home on this thread! Get those weights lifted and that cross trainer moving. I'm watching Biggest Loser on Youtube every day to keep me motivated. Back on my exercise bike today! I want abig loss next Monday if it kills me. :D

You can do it Jo. 1.5lbs loss will get you that gorgeous orangey award AND get you a new home on this thread! Get those weights lifted and that cross trainer moving. I'm watching Biggest Loser on Youtube every day to keep me motivated. Back on my exercise bike today! I want abig loss next Monday if it kills me. :D

I'm also 10 minutes on the cross trainer away from my Bronze Body Magic award...big week this week if things go to plan. God bless you for doing the exercise bike my bum goes numb...then hurts like hell when it wakes up lol :D

:winner: That's the way to do it Jo!

I must get my wiggle on and start my Body Magic challenge. I've stopped and started so many times. This is the week!!

:winner: That's the way to do it Jo!

I must get my wiggle on and start my Body Magic challenge. I've stopped and started so many times. This is the week!!

I figured out I have exercised everyday for 25 days. That might not seem a lot to some people but 25 days ago I didn't exercise so that is amazing.

That is a massive achievement Jo. That's it - my 25 day challenge. :D I suppose that included Sundays, too. :sigh:

That is a massive achievement Jo. That's it - my 25 day challenge. :D I suppose that included Sundays, too. :sigh:

25 days straight lol but why don't you just set an amount of time each week for example 30 mins then you can have days off...the reason I go on everyday is because I know the first time I don't go on I'll stop altogether so if I keep going I know I'll be fine.

Hi Folks, I started off at 23st a month ago. I am now 22st 2 and feeling positive. Just seem slike such a long distance to go. My final target is 13st 6lbs which is a scary figure so i am not thinking about it. One step at a time as they say.

So nearly 1stn down and hoping for 4 stn by end of October......

Lx

(Sorry for repetition copying and pasting from my diary)

Hiya,

Just wanted to do an additional entry today don't worry nothings wrong and I'm not after your money lol just thought I'd share this as there was interest in my weight loss chalk board and I thought this might be appealing to someone out there.

I don't know if you've heard of her but there is a girl named Ashley Chisholm she started SW @ 23st 7lbs and is currently weighing in at 14st 5lbs. Now I love Ashley simply for the fact there are so many similarities between us. Her story, her experiences and her challenges so it's nice to see a girl who is in the progress of losing 175lbs just like me because it shows me that it can be done and she is living proof of it.

Anyway to cut a long story short during one her vlogs she mentioned she had a pound jar. So £1 for a pound loss and I was doing this but I did it in a metal money tin and I lost count lol gave it to my daughter for holidays but hers was a bit different instead of a £1 for a pound. She got two jars and in one she put marbles/stones in to represent the amount of pounds she had to lose and in the other she put the pounds she had lost and I just thought this was so clever because you can see the jars going up and down and see how far you're coming along so I decided I was going to do this now I got a bit excited because my marbles turned up today so they are currently in my kitchen canisters so not very eye catching but you get the gist and I'll look in town tomorrow for some nice jars/vases to accommodate the marbles and girly them up a bit lol but here they are...for now lol

View attachment 148844

I like that idea, very much I like it. :D I think I might have to give that one some thought. Marbles are so pretty, too. Nice high shelf where my grandson can't get his sticky fingers on them.

I must find out about this bronze award for body magic. Not read it properly yet so don't remember what I need to do.
Another 30mins under my belt today. :woohoo:

I like that idea, very much I like it. :D I think I might have to give that one some thought. Marbles are so pretty, too. Nice high shelf where my grandson can't get his sticky fingers on them.

I must find out about this bronze award for body magic. Not read it properly yet so don't remember what I need to do.
Another 30mins under my belt today. :woohoo:

Bronze award is 45 minutes of exercise a week over 3 days maintained for 4 weeks. Just got myself some new jars so my marbles look a little better now were looking lost in my canisters.

Hi ladies lost 4lb today my first week, well done to everyone else who lost xx

Congrats on your loss that's brilliant. Sorry it's so quiet atm duno where everyone's gone have been talking to myself for about a week lol

Back