20 to 19 stone?

I had a rotten nights sleep up on the hour every hour, I was cold and couldn't stop peeing lol...was horrible so I gave in and got up at 4:30am so I went to the supermarket at 5am to get weighed...no one can say I'm not passionate about SW lol...anyway I have lost...5lbs!! Woohoo!! Yay!! Which means I have lost 17lbs with one weigh in to go on my 2lb challenge so I've exceeded it my 3lbs up to now. I am sooooo proud of myself. And it's 26lbs in total. I was not expecting 5lbs with me being at the back end of star week I was expecting either a small loss or STS so 5lbs is amazing. I would have been happy with 0.5lb as that would have got me into next stone bracket but sod that 5lbs WAY better I am now comfortably into the next stone bracket and only 2lb off my 2st award which isn't bad to say I only got 1.5st award last week. I would love to lose 2lb next week just so I can have the 2st award but with a huge loss this week I honestly wouldn't mind a 0.5lb loss...I am a bit curious for next weeks weigh in as I am having a syn free week so I can have a guilt free day at my daughters birthday party a week tomorrow. So as of next Friday I will not have had any syns at all so can't wait to see how that affects my weight. So so so happy today!!

Oh and my new scales are only 2lbs heavier...not the 7-9lbs I was expecting...Confusion...I do not understand scales...I think they just say what they want...I might actually be 8st lol.

1408092895804.jpg - this is my new favourite thing to do lol

I'm checking in on this thread and hope to graduate to the 19stone - 18stone thread next week. This third stone is taking me forever to lose.

Thought I'd share this from IG.

1408257880696.jpg

Morning everyone,

I have lost 4.5lbs this week which gives me my 2st award so YAY!! Also this is the last week of my 2lb challenge I was hoping to get 14lbs by today and I got 21.5lbs so pretty happy with that. This also means I am now 1.5lb off my Club 10 so I'll be aiming for that next week but if it doesn't happen I will accept it as I have had 2 great weeks.

Really happy with my loss as my eating for the last 3 days has been erratic due to preparing for my daughters party but still on plan but I have basically been living on one meal a day and then just grazing which is always trouble in disguise but thankfully I stuck to good grazing lol.

I have also 'nearly' completed my syn free week (just today to go) then I have 135 syns to enjoy at my daughters birthday party tomorrow. Some people may not agree with carrying syns over but I can't see the harm...it will most likely be reflected in my weight next week but better this way than restricting myself and feeling guilty if I go too far.

Also had a none scale victory this week...I can't keep my wedding ring on...it keeps falling off lol.

So good week this week all in all...

Thought I'd share this from IG.

View attachment 150079

Morning everyone,

I have lost 4.5lbs this week which gives me my 2st award so YAY!! Also this is the last week of my 2lb challenge I was hoping to get 14lbs by today and I got 21.5lbs so pretty happy with that. This also means I am now 1.5lb off my Club 10 so I'll be aiming for that next week but if it doesn't happen I will accept it as I have had 2 great weeks.

Really happy with my loss as my eating for the last 3 days has been erratic due to preparing for my daughters party but still on plan but I have basically been living on one meal a day and then just grazing which is always trouble in disguise but thankfully I stuck to good grazing lol.

I have also 'nearly' completed my syn free week (just today to go) then I have 135 syns to enjoy at my daughters birthday party tomorrow. Some people may not agree with carrying syns over but I can't see the harm...it will most likely be reflected in my weight next week but better this way than restricting myself and feeling guilty if I go too far.

Also had a none scale victory this week...I can't keep my wedding ring on...it keeps falling off lol.

So good week this week all in all...

Really pleased for you Jo, you enjoy your daughters party, also love the christmas countdown i've copied it for my slimming graph hope you don't mind, keep it up you are doing really well. xx

As suspected...a gain! +3.5lbs

I knew it was coming and I'd prepared myself for it. The comfort I can take with this gain is it wasn't self sabotage, I didn't cheat, I didn't go off plan deliberately it was just circumstantial due to my mother in law being admitted to hospital on Friday last week and passing away on bank holiday Monday. Not happy it's a huge gain but I did say yesterday as I'd had two big losses I was expecting it. So my goal for next week is either 3.5lbs to get back to where I was last week or ideally 4.5lbs to get to club 10.

Hi everyone,

I'm Allie. Joined back to slimming world (for the 3rd time) last week and I'm currently weighing in at 20st 12lbs. Heaviest I've ever been :cry: but not for long! I recently got engaged and I want to get fit for my wedding.
Got my first weigh in on Thursday and I'm feeling hopeful as I've had a great week!
I love the support everyone gives each other on this forum!

Hi everyone,

I'm Allie. Joined back to slimming world (for the 3rd time) last week and I'm currently weighing in at 20st 12lbs. Heaviest I've ever been :cry: but not for long! I recently got engaged and I want to get fit for my wedding.
Got my first weigh in on Thursday and I'm feeling hopeful as I've had a great week!
I love the support everyone gives each other on this forum!

Welcome back to SW and good luck with your journey.

Congratulation on your recent engagement and good luck for tomorrow.

Ok someone upstairs is looking out for me because I lost 5lbs!! That means last weeks gain is gone and I got my Club 10. Ok this weeks anguish is gone now so I can move on and focus...so I now need 3.5lbs next week 3lbs to get me to my 2.5st award and 3.5lbs to get me into the new stone bracket. I would sooooo love to be a teen next week...please whoever is looking out for me above take away 3.5lbs next week. PLEASE!!!

Ok someone upstairs is looking out for me because I lost 5lbs!! That means last weeks gain is gone and I got my Club 10. Ok this weeks anguish is gone now so I can move on and focus...so I now need 3.5lbs next week 3lbs to get me to my 2.5st award and 3.5lbs to get me into the new stone bracket. I would sooooo love to be a teen next week...please whoever is looking out for me above take away 3.5lbs next week. PLEASE!!!

WELL DONE! that's fab :) you can do that 3.5 defo!

So I had my weigh in last night....5lbs off! Very happy with that :) going for another 3 next week!

Congratulations on your loss and good luck with the 3lb next week.

Well I sensed it wasn't going to be a big loss and I was right...1lb loss this week.

Kind of in same situation as Evolet I know I've been on plan 100% so disappointed it wasn't more but I will hold my hands up that while my hubby was home I didn't drink as much as usual so apparently thats had an impact. I knew something didn't feel right just can't verbalise the feeling but wasn't expecting a big loss this week.

Well next week I want 2.5lbs to get my 2.5st award and get into next stone bracket. I can't see any reason why I won't be back to my regular routine...its my mother in laws funeral on Wednesday but if I eat before the funeral I should be able to avoid the buffet.

Onwards and downwards.

Good luck to those who still have to weigh in.

So I wanted 3lb off this week....I was abit bad so I wasn't sure but I managed 2.5lb off! Pretty happy with that :eek: that's now 7.5lbs in total :p
I'm really getting into the swing of things now.

Congratulations on your loss

:talk017::talk017::talk017:

GUESS WHAT??

I DID IT!! WOOHOO!!

I just scraped by...by 0.5lb...but I did it...I lost 3lbs this week giving me my 2.5st award and I'm into the new stone bracket first time in 3 years my weight has started with a 1...cannot tell you how happy I am to be a teen.

I don't have anything to aim for next week as my next half stone is 6lbs off and next stone is 13lbs off and next mini goal is 20lbs off...so I am just guna aim for my usual 2lbs next week...so happy...good day today. WOOHOO!!

GUESS WHAT??

I DID IT!! WOOHOO!!

I just scraped by...by 0.5lb...but I did it...I lost 3lbs this week giving me my 2.5st award and I'm into the new stone bracket first time in 3 years my weight has started with a 1...cannot tell you how happy I am to be a teen.

I don't have anything to aim for next week as my next half stone is 6lbs off and next stone is 13lbs off and next mini goal is 20lbs off...so I am just guna aim for my usual 2lbs next week...so happy...good day today. WOOHOO!!

Yay :D well done! That's fab x

I only lost 1/2lb this week which I'm pretty disappointed by tbh. I felt I was good too. Back to the food diaries this week to see where I've been going wrong! 5lbs and I'm down to the next stone bracket. Cannot wait!

Back