20 weeks 20 lbs

Bad day today-lots of sugar!! Too scared to count cals!! I've been stressing over some A level stuff I have to teach tomorrow-i always go over stuff before I teach it to ward off any unruly kids with complicated questions - like "why have you done that?" It's something I've never taught before so delivery could be hit or miss! Situations like this stress me out!! Then I reach for chocolate!! One good thing is that I will be too busy to think about food.

No exercise either! It's all gone wrong!! Start again tomorrow!!

Well done. ..I would have cut the triangle in half. ...then probably still eaten the whole thing! !!!

Lol!!!!!! Girl after my own heart xx

What do you teach els?

Maths!! You wouldn't believe it after the blunder I made with my goal weight when I first joined though would you!!

Good day of food and over 8000 steps so hopefully will have got to 9000 before bed. No exercise today but booked in for spin tomorrow night.

My dinner was delicious!! Defo gona have that again!! Before I had my daughter I never used herbs or spices. I flavoured everything with ketchup and salt!! No wonder I'm overweight - I've never appreciated real flavours and tastes!!

So

B - weetabix and ss milk

S - cashews

L - multigrain crackers, cheese and ham

S - strawberries and raspberries

D - Cajun chicken, couscous with lemon juice and mint and sweet potato wedges

S - kinder bar - not as nice as I was looking forward to. Not worth the calories.

I've just about eaten all my calories which is what I'm aiming for!!

Weigh in today - lost 2.2 lbs. really happy after the weekend!! I need to shift the other 2.6 lbs I gained on holiday by next Tuesday. I've lost a net 5.4 lbs now, which after 5 weeks is bang on target!! But I've been less and I want to be there again asap!

RANT ABOUT THE GYM

My daughter sneakily took my gym card and lost it. So I was a little bit late leaving the house. Got there less than 5 minutes late and the spin class I had booked into was full! I didn't want to make a fuss so I told them to leave it be and went to do my own thing. Lots of intervals on the cross trainer, treadmill and rower. I'd been keeping an eye on the mats and once empty I went over to do sit ups, plank and the like, and some pair - boy and girl (not man and woman - not that it matters) were basically keeping an eye on me, looking and sniggering and slowly trying to edge me off the mat. I stood my ground for s while but I was feeling intimidated so left! I'm really annoyed. I pay my membership just like them and are entitled to take my time.

Anyway, food

B - weetabix & ss milk

S - cashews, mini crisp breads

L - bbq chicken breast and couscous

D - chilli and brown rice

Banana and strawberry smoothie with protein powder milk and water.

3 litres of water, 10000+ steps done!

Food today

B - weetabix and ss milk

S - cashews

L - bbq chicken slices, crackers, cheese and grapes

S - slice of ham, strawberries, raspberries, mini crisp breads

D - chilli with rice

S - kinder chocolate

Are all my calories, did a sort of HIIT workout and walked 9000 steps so far

Drunk over 2 litres of water, cup of green tea, cup of normal tea (black)

Happy with that.

Food today

B - weetabix and ss milk

S - cashews

L - bbq chicken slices, crackers, cheese and grapes

S - slice of ham, strawberries, raspberries, mini crisp breads

D - chilli with rice

S - kinder chocolate

Are all my calories, did a sort of HIIT workout and walked 9000 steps so far

Drunk over 2 litres of water, cup of green tea, cup of normal tea (black)

Happy with that.

Sounds good, well done x

Yesterday's food

B - weetabix and ss milk

S - cashews and crisps

L - chicken, cheese, crackers and grapes

D - beans, toast, bacon and mushrooms

S - giant Buttons

E - gym for an hour doing intervals on the cardio machines and free weights

W - 2.5 litres

Good day I think. If I keep it up today and tomorrow I'll have a sort of day off Sunday - a few treats whilst still being semi sensible.

Oh and I wasn't the one made redundant - thank goodness!!

But if a disaster yesterday. I had my food planned out then someone at work had chocolate cake. I don't really discuss my diet with my work friends. It's something I like to keep to myself. My husband is the only person who knows about the challenge I've set myself. So I didn't say no to the cake!! I then ate a bag of giant buttons. I finished up about 500 calories over and didn't get home early enough to do exercise.

So here is yesterday's food

B - weetabix and ss milk

S - cashews, choc cake

L - ham sandwich and crisps (good ones supposedly)

S - chocolate buttons

D - half a bacon sandwich!

No nutritional value in much of that really.

I've been to missfit and have done a 25 minute walk today. They will be calories I don't intend on using up today. And I'm sticking to my limit tomorrow too. One bad day a week is all I'm allowing myself!!

One bad day a week is manageable if you are super good on the other 6 x

I think you're right. Not beating myself too much.

Yesterday I went about 70 cals over but because of the exercise I was still 500 cals under if that makes sense-i don't eat exercise cals unless I've got something big going on.

B - no breakfast

S - cashews

L - bbq - wagu beef burger (419 cals just on its own), one bread roll, 1 sausage, ketchup, new potatoes, lettuce and cous cous.

D - because if calorific lunch - crackers, cheese and ham

S - White magnum - saw one of you had one and I had some 200 spare calories so wanted one.

TOTM has arrived a couple of days earlier than expected, so no sneaky weigh in before Tuesday.

Got my 10000 steps done. Don't think I'll make it today though - got to work all afternoon and evening so may not get a chance for a walk.

Been to a kid's party this morning - managed to resist a cuppa and chocolate that I usually have in these events so I'm well chuffed with that!

Pasta for tea and something salady for lunch.

Sounds good. ...I think the magnum might have been my fault. ...I take full responsibility for it x

It's fine it's not your fault - I should display more self control. In any case, I had most of the calories going spare so it doesn't matter anyway!! I think you may also have suggested weight watchers yogurt somewhere to someone so I've gone and bought those, but calorie wise they are much better so that is good advice!! So thank you!!

It's fine it's not your fault - I should display more self control. In any case, I had most of the calories going spare so it doesn't matter anyway!! I think you may also have suggested weight watchers yogurt somewhere to someone so I've gone and bought those, but calorie wise they are much better so that is good advice!! So thank you!!

Ha ha, yes me again! They are lovely at less than 60 calories a pot and on offer still at the moment

Yesterday's food

B - toast and peanut butter

L - salad, 1/2 tin salmon, 2 baby new potatoes

S - cashews, mini crisp breads

D - pasta with a tomato sauce, sausage and veg

S - ww yoghurt, freddo

I was 125 cals under today, so this week I've only gone over by 400 cals all week and add to that the 3 times I went to the gym, the walks and the other exercise I did at home and I've done well.

This week will be tough. Date night Thursday night, out with friends for a meal Friday night and as much as I would love a couple of drinks I will drive, out for Sunday lunch. I'll have to be good the rest of the time and try to fit in lots of exercise somehow.

B - weetabix and ss milk

S - cashews and crisps

L - salmon, mixed leaves, rivita type thing

D - pasta left from last night

S - we yogurt and freddo

I'm struggling to get to my calorie allowance. I think my meals are too low cal.

My Fitbit battery ran out this morning - no warning or anything. Took my daughter in her buggy to the park so 30 minute walk today.

Weigh in tomorrow - TOTM so I'm not hopeful! We shall see!

1.8 lbs loss this morning so that's 7.2lbs altogether after week 6. Right on track. And only 0.8 lbs before I'm back to where I was before the holiday. I want to see 10st 6lbs cos that was my pre baby weight high!!

As long as it keeps going down I'm happy!

1.8 lbs loss this morning so that's 7.2lbs altogether after week 6. Right on track. And only 0.8 lbs before I'm back to where I was before the holiday. I want to see 10st 6lbs cos that was my pre baby weight high!! As long as it keeps going down I'm happy!

Nice work luv

1.8 lbs loss this morning so that's 7.2lbs altogether after week 6. Right on track. And only 0.8 lbs before I'm back to where I was before the holiday. I want to see 10st 6lbs cos that was my pre baby weight high!!

As long as it keeps going down I'm happy!

Well done x

Back