20 weeks 20 lbs

Thanks ladies! X

Food today

B - weetabix

L - crackers, cheese, ham

S - strawberries, grapes, raspberries, cashews

D - jacket, cheese and beans

S - yogurt, freddo

Apart from dinner my meals are getting a bit too repetitive. Need to think of alternative foods as lunch and snacks. Breakfast will be weetabix on weekdays and try to mix it up on the weekend. Lunch is my struggle at the moment- will need to get my thinking cap on!!

I find my meals get a bit samey after a while. ...I tend to have a wander around asda for inspiration!

Well done elsbels! Loving your food diary! I cant wait till i see my pre baby weight showing on the scales! Good luck for your weigh in im sure you will get there !

Yeah, I need to go to a big supermarket. I shop at aldi mainly and although I do like it there's limited choice. They don't even sell cashews!!

Today's food

B - weetabix ss milk

S - crisps

L - crackers, cheese, Apple

D - chip shop chips and small sausage - shared a small chips with hubby and daughter, no curry sauce. Saved a load of calories as I knew I wouldn't be able to cook tonight.
I was more than satisfied with my 200g worth of chips. Just goes to show that I never need to eat a whole bag to myself!

S - freddo with my cuppa!!

My friend has offered me a lift on my meal out on Friday - I'm not sure because I don't want to drink and eat out. I'm going to the gym so I suppose I could drink those calories. Aargh I don't know!!

Happy again with what I've eaten today.

Food today

B - weetabix ss milk

S - crisps

L - crackers and cheese

S - Apple and peanut butter

D - steak, sweet potato chips and salad

S - freddo

Went to the gym, did my 10 000 steps too.
Tomorrow I'm going to the gym again, then out with my friends for dinner and a couple of drinks. There are things to celebrate and the fortnight fro hell at work to forget!

Well done elsbels! Loving your food diary! I cant wait till i see my pre baby weight showing on the scales! Good luck for your weigh in im sure you will get there !

Hey thanks for your comment. I'm happy with how things are going! Do you have a thread/diary somewhere?

So far today I've eaten 400 calories and burnt 500 off at the gym, done in excess of my 10000 steps and am going to give my kitchen a thorough cleaning! Oh and I've also been to work. All before I go out for dinner with my friends. I figure if I eat up to my gym calories I will still have a couple of hundred in the bank.

I've started to get anxious about going out to dinner and am constantly looking up how much calories is in everything which I really don't want to do. I am going to eat what I want though. I may even have 1 or 2 drinks, but only 1 or 2 as I have missfit in the morning

I'm a bugger for doing that. ...I know the calories in everything! !

Enjoy your night and don't stress about it. ...you've done more than enough exercise to deserve it x

Started writing this last night but fell asleep before posing!!

So I've entered my food and drink into MFP (All estimates) and used my exercise calories and it came to 15 cals over. But according to Fitbit I still had a 500 cal deficit. I'm happy with that

So food today

B - weetabix ss milk

S - Apple

L - crackers and cheese

D - lasagne and new potatoes (compromised on chips) and a chocolate pot for dessert, which was like a chocolate creme brûlée of which I only ate half -it was sickly!!

Drinks - glass of proseco and 2 pints lager shandy.

All in all I don't think I did too badly!

Today has been another decent day - I've stayed under my calorie goal and done my fitness class. I went on the cross trainer afterwards because we were a bit late started and there was lots of hanging about! I've also mastered the burpee after 6 weeks of trying - ones where you go all the way to the floor with your chest then jump up. I can do about 5 in a row now.

Food

Breakfast at 10:45 - scrambled egg and beans

No lunch - I was saving myself for my afternoon snack

Afternoon snack - scone with clotted cream and jam - it was lush!! Worth every single calorie!!

Dinner - chicken, sweet potato wedges and stir fried veg - onion, carrot, pepper, mushrooms and sugarsnap peas, small glass of wine

Other snacks - yoghurt, cashews, freddo.

Reached my step, water and burnt calorie goals on FitBit - well at least I will have by the time I get to bed!!

Out for Sunday lunch tomorrow so won't be having anything much for dinner.

Scones with clotted cream and jam.. They sound amazing! Proper picnic/holiday food! Hope you enjoyed! And burpees are actually my idea of hell, they are 100% the hardest thing on the planet to do. Well done!!

They were amazing. There was a woman in front of us in the queue and I swear she heard me tell my mum "oh good there are 2 scones left! Perfect!" Then the woman grabbed a couple of plates and took them both! I could have cried! But we asked the lady behind the counter and they got us some freshly made ones from the in store bakery, they were still a little warm, which made them even more delicious! When I've had afternoon tea before, I always ate the scone first, making sure I wasn't too full on other stuff!!

Yeah I'd never seen a burpee like that before I started going to missfit and I couldn't do a single one! So it's progress! My press ups are also improving - I still do them on my knees, but my bottom isn't sticking up in the air anymore. I can also do a grand total of two proper ones now too! Just goes to show that practice makes perfect!

Your doing great! Here to subscribe

Your doing great! Here to subscribe

Welcome and thank you. Today's not been great. No time to update now. Will do tomorrow!!

Oki dokey
I had a pretty bad day yesterday by my standards, but have pulled it back today. It's been a particularly stressy couple of weeks at work and yesterday I cracked!!

Food was

B - porridge and a bit of brown sugar and seeds

L - 3 course Sunday lunch-prawn cocktail, roast and ice cream

D - ham sandwich, 1/4 of a mini pork pie, a few crisps and some cheese.

Doesn't seem too bad so far, but then I had a mini iced doughnut and the pieces of toblerone.

Today has been better

B - weetabix

L - crackers, cheese ham

D - pizza, salad, ham and new potatoes

S - cashews, Apple, protein shake made with milk and strawberries

But I'm struggling to get to my calorie goal. Going to eat more during the day tomorrow and make a bolognaise in the slow cooker before I go to work.

I did go for a walk yesterday morning for 40 minutes. Looking forward to the gym tomorrow .

I sometimes struggle to eat my calorie goal. ...although not so much anymore!

I think as long as you feel ok and aren't depriving yourself then it's ok sometimes. ....it will balance out over the week if you go over on any day x

Roll on Friday these last two weeks have been frantic! I've got so much work to do I don't know where to start. I've tried to write this post 3 times now.

Anyway, not great news on the weight loss front. Today was weigh day and although I have lost, I'm disappointed. It was only 0.4 lbs. I still haven't shifted all of the 4.8 lbs I regained on holiday! So I have read through MFP the last couple of weeks to try and work out where I'm going wrong. I've only been over calories twice, but the quality of food I've been eating hasn't been great. Chocolate every day, a scone, an indian, a chippy, wine and lager. No wonder I'm not losing weight! The amount of sugar and fat in that lot is huge.

Therefore, I've decided to set myself weekly challenges. This week it's nothing starting with ch - chocolate and cheese mainly. I ate both every day last week.
My friend has bought a fitbit and now we are competing against each other. As a result I've done over 11000 steps. I had some errands to run after work, and couldn't go to the gym, which I'm gutted about.

Food today
B - Weetabix and Milk

S - Banana, mini rivita type things

L - Ham sandwich ond wheatgerm bread, low cal crisps, cashews

D - Pasta bolognaise which I made in the slow cooker this morning, strawberries and raspberries

The only sugar came from the fruit and the passata I used for the bolognaise.

I'm going to go to the massive Tesco Extra in Swansea on the weekend so I can get some inspiration to make my menu a little less monotonous.

I managed to fit in a 26 minute walk so that was my exercise for the day, and walking up and down stairs all day at work.

I wont let a disappointing loss like today put me off carrying on. I'm going to try and fit in some exercise at home tomorrow, then gym Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Just wish I could get my work finished so I can relax a bit and sleep better.

Well done for getting back on it!
Be careful with take away calories as it can be very easy to underestimate them.

Little steps are always the best approach x

Back