20 weeks 20 lbs

Ok so the last two days have been a spectacular binge fest! Sweets, chocolate, cake, crisps, alcohol, bread. Everything and anything that is not diet related! And I feel AWFUL! And I've had the most horrific stomach pains ever. Partly related to eating partly totm. I don't remember much about being in labour but I can't remember it being much worse!!

For that reason I'm back on it today and off alcohol and sticking to plan at least until the hen do for the bride I'm bridesmaid for. That's at the end of June.

I'm doing Box Hiit at the gym this morning then hopefully get a run on the treadmill and a walk later on. I need to plan my meals for the week too. Now I know how a full on binge makes me feel, I don't want one again for a long time.

Now I know how a full on binge makes me feel, I don't want one again for a long time.

I know exactly what you mean - I ended up in a heap on the bathroom floor for an hour after my last binge and had such an upset stomach for the next 12 hours. And that was after only 2 weeks without a binge - prior to that I'd been bingeing most days for about 2 months. I think it's our bodies trying to tell us they want the heathy eating by punishing us for the bingeing!

Ooh, I hate that. ...I had a chinese last night for the first time in months and my stomach was so painful last night!

It was horrible. But, in the nicest way, hearing people have had similar experiences has made me feel better.

I know what I have to do! Keep junk to a minimum, the occasional lager or glass of wine! Today's been more of a normal day and I feel much better for it!

Hope your stomach is better today by the way.

I had a binge wednesday and thursday n my head was spinning from tye sufar overload

Glad your back on it xs

I struggled to get back on it yesterday-it started well but I ended the day with a piece of toblerone,smarties and a small bag of popcorn. Today though I finally managed to stay on track!

B - weetabix ss milk

S - cashews, Apple

L - chicken breast, rice cakes, peanut butter, banana

S - multigrain crackers

D - baked beans and 2 boiled eggs

Calories - 1249.
10000 steps

My belly still isn't right. Don't think I'll weigh in today. Don't want to depress myself.

Started that post last night. Finished it this morning

I wrote a long post and my battery died! I'm really back on it now. My binge has taken its toll on me weight wise but this morning I was just 0.2lbs heavier than last week's weigh in so I'm nearly there. Will wait till next Tuesday to have an official weigh in.

Food yesterday was good

B - protein shake
S - nuts
D - tuna sandwich and crisps - not what I had planned but daughter woke up earlier than usual so no time to make anything else, banana
S - Apple
D - sausage casserole, new potatoes, peas
S - small flapjack

Went to the gym, 14000 steps done too.

Today will be similarly good except no gym-too much to do!

Only 2 days left until half term and one of those is a course!! Happy days!

Well done, 0.2lbs can be shifted in less than a day if you're back on track so I wouldn't worry about that at all x

Great that you're firmly back on track - the first couple of days after are so hard aren't they? its such a nice feeling when the cravings die down again after a couple of days.

Great that you're firmly back on track - the first couple of days after are so hard aren't they? its such a nice feeling when the cravings die down again after a couple of days.

They haven't quite died down - hubby made flapjacks and they've been calling me!! I've been trying my best to ignore them! Mostly successfully! I may have had one! But it was the smallest piece!

Well done, 0.2lbs can be shifted in less than a day if you're back on track so I wouldn't worry about that at all x

Thanks - I'm hoping to see the 0.2 gone today. Plus a bit more! My resolve is fading!

Also I'm on a course today where food is provided. I'm battling with the idea of taking my own food but I don't like to advertise that I'm on a diet. And I know I won't be able to control myself. Maybe I'll take food then see what's there then decide.

Food yesterday

B - weetabix ss milk
S - banana
L - ham, carrot sticks, rice cakes and peanut butter, grapes
S - nuts, Apple, 2 crackers
D - sausage casserole with wholewheat pasta
S - flapjack

A little over calories and I failed to get my 10000 steps.

Urgh never mind! Out for dinner tonight - no dessert or starter or side. Just a main. No treats this working week. May have one or two over the weekend.

GCSE maths exam day today so I have to go into work to do last minute revision with the kids first before going to the course. Then tutoring then gym. It's going to be a busy day.

Busy days are good to keep you occupied!

I find that when I start to lose focus it is time to change my diet/plan. .... I've switched from paleo, to 5:2, to calorie counting so many times!

I also go through phases with foods then change them after a month or 2. Sometimes a little change is all you need to get you refocused x

Busy days are good to keep you occupied! I find that when I start to lose focus it is time to change my diet/plan. .... I've switched from paleo, to 5:2, to calorie counting so many times! I also go through phases with foods then change them after a month or 2. Sometimes a little change is all you need to get you refocused x

Yeah I dunno about changing yet. Since I've got a week off now I may stick at it for a bit again and see how I feel. Thanks for the suggestion though, it's definitely something worth thinking about.

I'm going to aim to do 12000 steps or more everyday over the half term and as much other exercise as possible. Take my daughter for long walks, go to the gym more. Clean the house. Anything I can. We'll see if that helps.

Maybe the week off will help you find your resolve - if you've got a lot going on at work, it can sometimes seem like dieting and exercising as well is just all too much.

Think of the Bridesmaid dress - how many weeks is it now? Don't leave it till you only have a few weeks before the wedding to sort yourself out ;)I printed off a picture of mine and I'm carrying it round in my handbag - it pops out every so often when I'm rooting round looking for my purse or umbrella and reminds me of my mission - lol!

Maybe the week off will help you find your resolve - if you've got a lot going on at work, it can sometimes seem like dieting and exercising as well is just all too much. Think of the Bridesmaid dress - how many weeks is it now? Don't leave it till you only have a few weeks before the wedding to sort yourself out ;)I printed off a picture of mine and I'm carrying it round in my handbag - it pops out every so often when I'm rooting round looking for my purse or umbrella and reminds me of my mission - lol!

It's 10 weeks. So I could still lose 10 lbs I suppose. To be honest I can't remember what the dress looks like . We went to choose it back in February and we won't have a fitting til mid June. All I remember is that it was long! And it won't hide anything - lumps or bumps wise!

I actually had a decent enough day yesterday and made good choices under the circumstances. Courses usually involve lots of biscuits and a buffet! But thankfully it wasn't the case! Also I went to nandos for dinner so was able to choose within my calorie allowance.

Food yesterday

B - none - took too long to get ready
S - 1 finger twix and banana
L - tuna baguette brown bread, s&v rivita minis
S - 2 crackers
D - butterfly chicken, salad and chips (I gave my husband half of the chips)

I also went to the gym for an hour and a half.

I feel good about yesterday - it could have been a very bad day but it was a good one in the end!

Last day at work today - sori to go on but I'm slightly excited that half term is here at last!!

Enjoy half term x

Well done on good food choices ☺ I'm sure you'll be fine when you go for your dress fitting x

It's 10 weeks. So I could still lose 10 lbs I suppose. To be honest I can't remember what the dress looks like . We went to choose it back in February and we won't have a fitting til mid June. All I remember is that it was long! And it won't hide anything - lumps or bumps wise! I actually had a decent enough day yesterday and made good choices under the circumstances. Courses usually involve lots of biscuits and a buffet! But thankfully it wasn't the case! Also I went to nandos for dinner so was able to choose within my calorie allowance. Food yesterday B - none - took too long to get ready S - 1 finger twix and banana L - tuna baguette brown bread, s&v rivita minis S - 2 crackers D - butterfly chicken, salad and chips (I gave my husband half of the chips) I also went to the gym for an hour and a half. I feel good about yesterday - it could have been a very bad day but it was a good one in the end! Last day at work today - sori to go on but I'm slightly excited that half term is here at last!!

I'm glad too, and I have a year 11 tutor group do it's their last day today so phew!

I'm glad too, and I have a year 11 tutor group do it's their last day today so phew!

Ah relaxing mornings after half term then! No such luck for me! I have year 7 - every year!

Went on the scales this morning!! Showing good things-it's made me more determined to have a good weekend and a good weigh in on Tuesday!

Back