20 years struggle and now success

For 20 years I tried to get rid of my extra kilos, not soo much, maybe 10 kilos but I ALWAYS failed. I got sicker and more depressed. Just when I gave up everything I bumped into a health coach and she changed my world around. I spent with her almost a month weight loss vacation and after a month I was a different person. She was teaching me continuously, motivating me and showed me the secret how to eat delicious food in volume I want and instead of gaining weight gaining energy. We exercised together , reprogrammed my subconscious mind. It cost me a bit but was well worth it. I think she does live in coaching too now days as far as I have heard but not sure. I'm not sure I would hire a live in coach. I would chose I weight loss vacation instead. Guys, if you can't do it alone get help and forget the continuous struggle. It worked for me and I am glad I went to this weight loss vacation. Success to you all

best tip: go to the weight loss vacation. You learn there a lot. You wont regret it. Will change your life completely.
Quick tip: for quick result you can have a few days when you eat only one fruit. As much as you wish. It clears you out. Like peaches, orange, mango, banana
For longer: eat lots of fruit, vegetable. Low fat. avoid meat, dairy. fat should be less than 10%
I truly advice you to go to this vacation. You learn there sooo much. Alone you will only struggle like i did. There are sooo many things I was not aware of and so many tips I missed. It would be too much to write it here. I thought I gave up easily but I have learned no, I was only doing the wrong thing and of course I couldnt continue. It would have been impossible. Give yourself a month with this health coach and your life changes. Not only did I lose weight but got rid of so many problems like acne, head ache.....I am also happier , more energetic and behave different and attract different people. I dropped the weight but my whole life changed. I am so glad.

congrats on reaching ur goal! must be worth it now.I have 4 stoned I'm struggling with.
Any tips?

I'm a bit messed up with clicking but you can read my tips among the answers. I'm happy to keep truck of you and know how you are getting on. Hope to read your success :)

Last edited:
Please keep us up to date on your progress.

I've been to many different kinds of seminar and retreats in my time. Some of them were Tony Robbin's style Change My Life programs! I always did really well during the seminars. However when I got home, the old me came back and I would often find myself similar to where I started.

I'm not saying this to discourage you at all. Please learn from my mistakes. When you go back to your old environment you'll have your old habits and triggers to deal with. Be strict on staying the course. There will be times where you'll think, "Oh, just this once won't hurt." DO NOT PAY HEED TO THAT VOICE! Messing up even once is setting yourself up to go back to those old behaviors.

Stay vigilant.

Please keep us up to date on your progress.

I've been to many different kinds of seminar and retreats in my time. Some of them were Tony Robbin's style Change My Life programs! I always did really well during the seminars. However when I got home, the old me came back and I would often find myself similar to where I started.

I'm not saying this to discourage you at all. Please learn from my mistakes. When you go back to your old environment you'll have your old habits and triggers to deal with. Be strict on staying the course. There will be times where you'll think, "Oh, just this once won't hurt." DO NOT PAY HEED TO THAT VOICE! Messing up even once is setting yourself up to go back to those old behaviors.

Stay vigilant.

I know what you mean. I myself tried too so many things. Always got back to my old self. I started to think that's my destiny. But after this vacation everything has changed. I dont eat bad not because I have self control but because I dont crave for bad food any more. I mean come on, for example this morning I had a big banana-date smoothie and surely after that sweet drink I didn't crave cake. I have learned when you eat better you crave bad things less. I have learned what to eat and how so that it is satisfying. I have learned so many things in this program it would be too much to write it here but it has changed me. I dont have more self control just know better how to do things right and it is pushing me to the direction "better". It is a circle. Just like when you go down the hill. You over eat with bad stuff, you get sick, low energy depressed, of course you dont feel like exercising you get more fat, which makes you more depressed and now you eat emotionally, you havve less energy to move that makes you more fat, which results in more sick and of course you get more depressed........In the weight loss vacation I have learned to go in the opposite direction.

Back