2008 holiday challenge.;)

RUTHYJ357

Gold Member
No doubt everyone will be going on some sort of holiday this year.:character00238:

So i realise whilst im typing this, that this thread will be coming back and forth into the main page at different times of the year as we are all going at different times, but thought if we could set ourselves a challenge to lose weight on holiday or at least stay the same or a very small gain.

OBVIOUSLY EVERYONE SHOULD ENJOY THEIR HOLIDAY AND NOT FEEL LIKE-->:gen157:
But if we all try to make some sort of effort it will help us get to our target alot quicker than if we take the attitude "oh hell im going to have a blow out" and piling on the lbs and throwing all your good work down the pan.:argh:

So im aiming to either stay the same or if i do gain it has to be MAXIMUM 4lbs

Wish me luck because im going in 3 weeks!

So who's up for it?

Ruthy xxxx

COME ON EVERYONE!!!!!

YOU KNOW YOU LOVE A CHALLENGE;)

Lol ok Im up for a holiday challenge. I go in 7 weeks so I would like to stay the same I would prefer to lose some but I will be happy to stay the same.

Good luck peeps.:)

YAY WE HAVE LIFT OFF!

Ruthyj357- Lose, maximum gain of 4lbs or stay the same.
Sonbam- Hopfully a loss, stay the same
Lentil2- JUST BEEN- lose holiday weight!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!:D

Well I go to Kos in 4 months and one week and I want to have lost at least another two stone by then (think my weight loss is going to start slowing down now) hmmm......... Or do people think I should aim for maybes 2 and a half/three stone ish? Have super dooper holidays, where are peeps going? xxx

Im offski to majorca, we are staying in the flintstones hotel. Im going for my 30th, but there is method to my madness, i chose the flintstones because i know for a fact if the kids are entertained ill have P&Q.

lOVELY!

So rainbow what is going to be your challenge?

rUTHYXXX

................ to have lost at least two more stones by holiday x

I go in 2 weeks and I am hoping to gain no more than 2lb but ideally stay the same

Im sooooooooooo blonde I realise what you mean now - doh! It would help if Id read the original post properly! Was wondering why no one was saying they wanted to lose before they went - was thinking it was cos you were saying you were going soon. sorry!!

I wanna gain no more than 5 pound while Im away! But if I do then I do and I'll have had a fab holiday!!!!

xxx

I've got two hols booked! I'm going to Menorca in 6 weeks half board for a week and Majorca in 18 weeks all inclusive for 9 days!

My goal is to put no more than 3lbs on in May and 4-5lbs in August.

Hopefully, I'll nearly be at target when I go in August! Looks like I've got a lot of hard work to do between now and then!

Happy hols everyone!

Annette x

COME ON EVERYONE!!!!!

YOU KNOW YOU LOVE A CHALLENGE;)

I see you found the text size function :p hehehehehehe!

I am going away to Scotland next weekend - I was 10 st 11lb when I weighed this morning (first time I weighed for a whole week :D). My aim is to be 10st 11lb when I weigh in 2 weeks time on April 25th.

I am also going away to Gran Canaria on the 10th of May but I think I will see how I fare with my Scotland challenge before setting a goal for the next holiday!

HAHA yep i found it and im using it to its full advantage lol!

Im in a rush at the moment as the other half is building a pergola as we speak so ill update the challenge tomorrow.

Ruthy xxx

Ruthyj357- Lose, maximum gain of 4lbs or stay the same.
Sonbam- Hopfully a loss, stay the same

Lentil2- JUST BEEN- lose holiday weight!
MrsB- Stay the same or maximum 2lb gain
Rainbow- Maximum 5lb gain!
Annettej- No more than 3lb gain in MAY& Maximum gain of 4-5lb in August
Ruthlet- Maintain weight by WI. 10st 11lbs.

Well done everyone!

Aww I'm not going on holiday, instead I am........

Buying a new carpet for my stairs, hall and spare bedroom.

Blimming heck.. I'm 24, what has my life come to!!!

I haven't got any holidays booked yet but I usually allow myself 4lb so this year I will only allow 3lb

Ah Louise, sometimes new carpet beats a holiday :) !!

I am off to Dublin for a short break in June, aim not to gain anything as the Race for Life is at the end of June. Nothing else planned yet, but Italy is probably in the autumn

x

Hi Guys,

Last post before I HAVE to drag myself away from mini's to pack for my long weekend away.

We have to be checked in at the airport by 6.15am at the latest tomorrow :eek: so I really should get a move on so I can get an early night.

I have been really focused this week and been saving some of my syns over the last few days so I can be a bit more flexible on the weekend - so at the moment I am feeling reasonably ok about the challenge I have set myself.

I am not sure if I will get much of an opportunity to get on mini's while I am away so I hope everyone has a good weekend :).

I will let you know how I get on with my challenge when I weigh in next saturday.

Cheerio for now

WE NOT BOOKED A HOLIDAY YET BUT BOOKED OF WORK IN AUGUST AND OCTOBER.... DO NOT WANT 2 PUT ON ANY LOL JUST WANT TO GET THE BUGGER OFF :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:, ANYWAY NO MORE THAN 4LB ON WOULD BE GREAT ,XXXXWE USUALLY GO IBIZA AND LAST YEAR I LOST 2 STONE B4 I WENT AND ONLY PUT ON 3LB IN 2 WEEKS SO WHO KNOWS?? XX

Back