2009- our time to shine!!!!

jan87

Ok so ladies the clock is ticking and the new year is drawing close.... im putting up this challenge as a way of encouraging people to get closer to their goals! Pbviously with christmas next week its hard to know what youll weigh in two weeks but to start us off im putting in my 2009 goal. once the 1st of january comes ill do a weigh in and together we'll encourage each other to get to our goals!

jan87 weight 13'8 goal 11

best of luck !!!! xxxxxxx :)

Oh,what a good idea.What do i want to weigh by this time next year? Not sure I'll reach target by then..but definitely want to be well on my way.

oooh good idea :)
im crap at guessing things but on Jan 1st I'm hoping that I won't have put any weight on :)
by Feb 1st i want to have lost at least have a stone *fingers crossed* :D

Such a good idea!
I was a bit unsure about the next two weeks but i think having something to aim for wills top us all overeating loads over Christmas!
xx

I'd like to lose 2 - 3lb a week. I have just brought 2 front row tickets to see my favourite band in the world in May (Lynyrd Skynyrd) and would love to have lost a good 3 stone by then - making me over half way to target.

I've got a goal to get past a certain weight that i was stuck on, i hit a standstill wasnt looseing anything after 2 weeks and gave up the gym :p, so ill be around in about a months time hopefully past that goal weight, we shall see.

Back