2009 restarters

lillie

weighs a lot less
hi everyone , there are so many new names on here and just a few i recognise , so i thought i would introduce myself, i did lipotrim january of last year and lost an amazing amount of weight but to be honest it didnt take me too long to slip back into my old ways and ive put quite a bit back on , im not sure how much as yet im not gonna get weighed until after christmas but ive gone back to a size 18 so im a least a size bigger than i was im 5 ft 8 and would love to get back under 12 stone , so heres where you lot come in , i found this site my life line last time and made some fantastic friend on here and im hoping this time will be the same , so are you with me ????

im with you...:) i lost a lot and regained a fair bit back too..no one to blame though but myself..its very easy to be blase about it once youve lost the weight..its the maintenance thats the most difficult of all

h xx (nice to see a familiar face again btw)

Great to see you back on the wagon Lillie and Harriet, you were both my inspirations when I started LT and I just know you can do it again. Maintenance is definitely the most difficult part. We are all behind you xx

Waheyyy lock up ya daughters:p
Suppose I will have to come back too as my willy is starting to disappear again:D
Well not quite.;) xx

im so glad ive had some replies , harriet thank god im not the only one who cant maintain , gaz if your joining us then im sure its gonna be fun and this time you still look amazing just wish i could have kept the weight off like you but i think i have learnt a valuable lesson this time and i AM gonna keep the weight off this time (obviously ive got to shift it first) oh and fbtb nice to meet you , so january the 5th is my start date that way the kids will be back at school and i wont get tempted , so when is everyone else restarting then ???

im so glad ive had some replies , harriet thank god im not the only one who cant maintain , gaz if your joining us then im sure its gonna be fun and this time you still look amazing just wish i could have kept the weight off like you but i think i have learnt a valuable lesson this time and i AM gonna keep the weight off this time (obviously ive got to shift it first) oh and fbtb nice to meet you , so january the 5th is my start date that way the kids will be back at school and i wont get tempted , so when is everyone else restarting then ???

Hi Lillie,

Like fbtb I'm also new here.. I've never done this before and am starting on 31st Dec.. day after I land back in london after xmas..

Gonna be a packed forum in the new year! :) good to be joining it

Wow - I am so glad to see you guys back on here. :) I have been very bad and regained almost all -- ooops! But I am not doing that agin. Restart Jan and 100% all the way to the end. I know that this forum is the place place for support. I think that losing the lbs is definitely the easier part and that maintenenace is the real test. I feel like I failed that one miserably :( But feeling quite positive about 2009 at the moment and glad to have som familiar faces back too xx

(Gaz - sure you are looking in the right place hun? x)

Count me in..I am now back to my original start weight..:-( feel horrible and can't weight to get it all off again...

lillie, I am restarting again on 5th Jan too.... alot of people are starting pretty much at the beginning of new year so im glad you're starting same day as me... !

HI EVERYONE. FAB to see all the familiar faces on here. Maintaining is tough. I have gained about 10lbs....not too bad I know especially considering I finished in March and have since had three weeks in Florida and a Cruise with the most fab food EVER available 24hrs a day. I know I can shift it in a couple of weeks on CD (practically LT), so in January I'll be joining the club to shift this regain.....plus a bit of a buffer. I had 4lbs buffer last time, so I feel I only have 6lbs to lose to be at my original goal weight....what ever I need to tell myself to make it easier I suppose.

Good luck everyone and FAB to hear from you all again.
xxx

hi everyone x as far as i know ill be starting very beginning of jan using up some maintenance ive got hanging around and then starting officially when i get back from cornwall and then visiting the chemist on the wed (7th) i think? its great to see so many of you again and heres to the new and definately the last time im doing this!!!

h xxx

im so happy im not the only one who had trouble maintaining , so everyone restarting or just beginning have a fantastic christmas and heres to a skinny 2009( dont forget to start lowering the carbs makes getting into ketosis that bit easier)xx lillie xx

hey lil - hope you and family have a fab xmas and santa is good to you all! See you on the wagon in Jan xx

Already started....wierd like that its works better for me than new years promises that i never keep, as you can see lost a lot first week tomorrow is going to hard, but its planned so back on 100% Boxing day and will be their waiting for you all once you restart in Jan09, good luck everyone!

Back