2010 Change Rumours?

I agree, if it works I can't see the need to change.
I think it will be best to see what will be happening first.
There is no way I am going to eat 3 meals a day. I can't! I have one main meal and snacks, if I am hungry, which I am not most of the time. I don't see the point of eating for the sake of it.
I can agree with them pushing EE, as it is brilliant and I won't do anything else unless they come up with
something even easier! Not everyone agrees with EE, so it should be up to them to decide.
It's probably going to be easier for brand new SW members who do not know all the options we have now and will follow what is taught. Some of the "older" members still find it hard to get their heads round EE so it may be hard for them to accept more new info. When I rejoined SW, and was told about EE I was more than delighted as it is normal eating. I find red and green far more restrictive, which was why I gave up previously. I want to eat meat and carbs together, all the time and lots of them, and not the tiny HE portions.
Eating the 1/3 veg is no prob for me as I love veg too. Depending on the meal, I don't always do that but you don't have to. It's just a recomendation to speed up weight loss.
So, for me, if they find something easier than EE, bravo.. I will go for it. If they start placing restrictions or specify meals you have to have, forget it. I am happy the way it's going for me and will carry on regardless of what they say we must do.
It works, don't break it!
Well, let's just see. I shall ask my consultant tomorrow if she has any news.

I'm at class tonight, might just see if my Consultant will give anything away! x

PS/ Whats the addy for the facebook consultant's site? Cheers x

I love the first class of the New Year, we all get treated like new members and the consultant goes through the book again to refresh all the oldies memories and welcome the crowd of newbies.
I always come away with renewed enthusiasm as well as the extra few pound from Xmas!
Quite looking forward to the new book. I may switch to EE permanently in the new year, take the thought process out of the "diet" but not sure yet.

Although SE won't be in the new book I will still revert to it when I need a boost and the consultants will keep it as one of their tools for struggling members.

Whatever the new 'rules' for new members...I don't see any reason why you can't stick with what's been working for you, if it's been going well for you following the current SW rules.

I think there are pros and cons to changing things every few years. It's good for business; it keeps current members coming back by keeping things fresh, encourages lapsed members to rejoin and learn something that should work for them this time, and it's something new to entice new members in. On the other hand, it's sometimes confusing for existing members and causes panic and confusion LOL!

Remember all the fuss last year when EE came out? The boards were rife with speculation and panic! Now loads of us luuurve EE. LOL!

Hang fire, see what happens in the new year. I am sure they won't do away with red/green altogether :)

red & green will be supplement plans behind EE which will be pushed the most (hence my swc not mentioning anything else for the last 3 months!) like M2M & SE were to red/green.

mmmm interesting stuff. Remember last year we were all discussing the new EE plan and wondered what that was all about lol x

Isn't WW newish programme three meals a day made up of selected foods (like EE) with only superfree foods being allowed as snacks. Mrs V are you out there let us know xxx

if you mean ww no count/core/simply filling( they changed the name 3 times now dont mention it at all in meetings) lol, then yes its similar to ee but in my opinion extra easy is easier and more flexible if any of that makes sense

I did core/no count and i find EE much more flexible, as Metrognome said.

As I understand it, the new book starts with Extra Easy, with a much more detailed and clearer explanation, followed by the Red and Green plans, and then lists of syns.

And you don't have to stand on your head to read half of it!!!

Wonder what will happen to those of us who do it on line. Will we get an email with all the changes etc we will see.

Our C said that our stickers on old book, he would put new ones on the new book, aint that nice lol

What a great thread...as people have said, if it's not broken don't fix it.

However, SW wouldn't be making any drastic changes without reason - and hopefully that reason will benefit members (or why would they do it?).

We all know SW works and just have to trust them to carry on the great work. Change isn't easy to adapt to, and as Hellie said, it doesn't mean we have to change perse...some members who have been here longer might not want to change/find it easy to change. But I think that this will be down to us all speaking to our Cs and seeing what can be done to suit.

And though it's not going to be fun (assuming all rumours are true which I doubt but let's pretend...) - it might be what we all need. New Year - kick up the butt. Re-baselinging in companies often works and is often met with resistance...but it will mean we all have to 'start over' again in the sense we will all have to take note and it migth be a good refresh for us...and boost losses.

Just my thoughts :) x

last night my consultant showed off a new book that had all 3 plans in it, with EE being the one that was pushed. She also said a new EE cookbook was coming out (she showed us her copy - looks good!) She said some syns were changing. She said something about pasta sauce but I missed that info so dont know if it's a syn change. Doesn't affect me anyway as I'm not a pasta fan. The new book is slimmer.

*rumour* 3 meals a day on all plans. Snacks can only be super free food. Some Free foods are changing.

On the facebook consultant site, someone put "I love the new 2.4" which could mean anything! :flirt2:

I asked my consultant about the 2.4 & she said it is the new computer programme that they use on their hand held thing.

Back