2010 Change Rumours?

My consultant showed us the new book at class last evening, she said if we wanted a copy we could buy one in the new year for £3!!!

:confused: hmmm ee doesnt work for me as im a veggie...ive lost nearly 2.5 stone in ten weeks following the green almost 100%...so i for one will still follow green as it is now..also all my stickers are on my book....so unless im given new ones i wont consider "buying" a new book lol...if theyve decided to change the plans around then sw should give old members the updated book and not charge.

My C said that the book will have exactly the same details but instead of having red/green sections and a separate EE book they will be all in one with EE first.
Nothing else changes and anyone can choose to do whatever plan suits them best.
Phew... EE rules!!
Oh yes, she also said as mentioned before, if we want the book it's £3.00.

Our C said if we go to 8 out of the 9 classes to the run up till the new book comes out, we get the book free :):), also ive been told mullerlights are going to be synned 0.5 if true well have to wait and see, atm pasta n sauce cheese and broccoli is already synned on website :)

Good thread :D

I don't attend a class or have access to the website all the time so unless I rejoin a group I'd have no clue the plans were changing! Where would I be without minimins!

It seems a bit unfair to change syns in things. The reason I love SW is because of the amount of "free food" so I really hope they don't start synning it all.

I hate change, I hope it's not too drastic!

i looked through the new book, no major changes jumped out at me - free food, HEa and HEb all look the same as before...

I really cant pick up Extra easy it confuses me :( :( :(

so i hope that its not going to become the main plan :(

:confused: hmmm ee doesnt work for me as im a veggie...ive lost nearly 2.5 stone in ten weeks following the green almost 100%...so i for one will still follow green as it is now..also all my stickers are on my book....so unless im given new ones i wont consider "buying" a new book lol...if theyve decided to change the plans around then sw should give old members the updated book and not charge.

AGREED 100% I love adding my stickers to my book :( and I wont be paying for a new plain one i have one word to describe how I feel about this

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I really cant pick up Extra easy it confuses me :( :( :(

so i hope that its not going to become the main plan :(

It is going to be the main plan but the others will still there for those that prefer them Even the SW site is promoting EE as that is the plan they are providing the free weekly menu for.
EE is really not confusing once you get your head around it.
For me, it's so much easier and much, much more doable, and sustainable.
But that is just my opinion. Although there are many that agree with me, there are those who prefer red/green.
I guess it's each to their own.

I still use a very old book just for taking to class as it has my weight loss from the beginning and all my stickers. The copy I refer to every day stays in the kitchen.

I don't think it is necessary to get a new book if you don't want one, but from the quick look I had, it seems like a better layout and easier to follow.

If mullers are to be synned it only means they've changed the 'receipe'. Changes regularly happen - I still remember when corned beef was free! There are plenty of other yoghurts that will still be free - and other things are always becoming free. None of us will starve just because things change!

I might starve if I have to eat any more scan bran cake though BLEUGH!!!!!

I wish they did a separate book for weightloss recording and stickers and then the main book as well, they used to do it. I find the book is too big to hold in my everyday bag and I dont like taking it to work.

Asked my Consultant about mullers etc and she said that not much is going to change and hadnt heard about the syn change, not sure it she was just saying it.

I find the EE really good and have managed to lose nearly 3 1/2 stone whereas on red/green I found it hard to stick to it for any length of time, it is slower but consistent and when I reach target I will be able to stick to it as it is just healthy eating.

Cant wait to see the changes though.

Back