2010 is my year!

Ladies, always remember you are as much my inspiration as all the other LT'ers on this forum. Every time I reach for a therapeutic ginger nut, I imagine you all tutting away at me and that keeps me strong when the urge comes on me. Today has been a difficult, nay, impossible day and my chicken soup has never been so enjoyed as it has tonight.

I wish there was a magic wand but I'll have to make do with my magic shaker and my Kenwood instead. Tomorrow is my day off, so it'll just be me and my puppy, Susie. Lots of water and walking and a tiny little bit of housework also known as making the bed and filling the dishwasher with OH's dirty pots.

And he's just come in and said he's working away Thursday through till Sunday. Oh the joy of a newly wed. No meals to cook, no clothes hung on the bedroom floor and I can watch what I want on the telly, yeehaa!

It'll be like being on holiday xx

Well done for staying the same and good luck for your 100% on lipotrim and to your next weigh in.
Cathy

Cathy, thank you. Came back from a long walk with Susie (puppy) Alison (daughter) Olivia (granddaughter) and Sasha, her dog earlier and OH sent us both to bed for a little snooze. We didn't need telling twice. Sobering thought as I staggered upstairs carrying my 9kg pup. She weighs what I've lost, give or take a gram or two!

Nat, I hope everything went well for you on Monday, lady bit problems are not good.

See ya! x

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH and the LT god looked down on me and said "if you take a bite of that sandwich, something bad will happen".

My hearing is not the best and I'm not particularly a believer so I crossed my fingers and bit.

Well the noise inside my head was deafening. My dental plate broke in two and the sandwich remained safe. My next in charge just laughed and said if I'd had a shake it wouldn't have happened. Too right.

So an expensive lesson was learned and will be heeded, LT is not dangerous to dentures. Toodle-pip x

Well that's that for a little while. Had my surgery on the 4th of August, healing nicely and don't look as if I've been glassed and am now back on the LT. Got to get rid of the tissue expanders somehow!

I'd forgotten how gut wrenchingly hungry you get at the beginning but am determined to get with it. Going to Scotland on the 28th and don't want to hear my mum tell me I've put the beef on since she saw me in April, which I haven't, but you know what mums are like.

So, I'll be checking back here nightly at least and I'll be honest about my next weigh-in either Friday or Saturday. Promise xx

Note to self - do not promise and not deliver.

Almost one year on and I've decided to join WW. No, not World Wrestling, the other one!

My only consolation is that I never weighed more than my LT starting weight during my year in the wilderness. But still, fat is fat no matter how you are attempting to shift it.

According to the rules I will not be posting on here, like you've noticed my absence, but will instead be boring the pants soon to be thongs off them lot on WW.

Kindest regards and best wishes for you all, Linda

Back