2011 Xenical Diary!

stephybaby

Rigggggggght where to start!

Well 2011 new year.. new me!

Well a bit of background first..
In September 2009 i weighed 14st :( But i started Xenical and by the time of June/July 2010.. i had lost around 4 an a half stone! lowest weight been 9st12.

Doctors took away the magic blue pills away from me and i had two holidays and christmas and here i am again ....sigh!

I bought some Xenical off the internet, and started my journey again on the 10th of January!

I weighed 11St4 and now after my first couple of weeks i weigh 10st12.

I am booking a holiday to egypt for July and would love to be laid next to my boyfriend looking fab instead of been self concious all the time...
Which reminds me i'm going to London for the weekend this Saturday to see Lion King :)so will be having a naughty weekend!

I've got the eating down to a T i think... not over eating or snacking anyways and keeping the fat to below 5g below 100g.

Its just motivation to exercise i go on the wii fit if i'm honest once a week if i make my self .. its just getting my self to do it!
Would love to start doing aerobics and swimming but no1 to go with ..

Anyways would love support and advice and to hear your stories too!

Wish Me Luck!

xxXxx

Start Date - 10/01/11 - 11st4

Goal - to weight 8-9st for summer 2011!

You've done it before you can do it again!! Good luck, hun!

good luck :D and welcome aboard

I think some people check calories and all that aswell..it's your preferance really..I'm only doing the fat and trying to eat a bit healthier along with some exercise..

binnybee3 said:
I think some people check calories and all that aswell..it's your preferance really..I'm only doing the fat and trying to eat a bit healthier along with some exercise..

Thanks, I just do the fat. And ATM trying to find an exercise buddy... But whilst been out of work should be taking advantage of it! Are you on xenical??

Yeah, I started on Thursday and so far soo good. Didn't do anything but walk a bit for the first couple days, but today I got on my bike for about 40 minutes and had done some streches before...then after lunch went for a walk..so it's been a better day..too self concious for the gym still..but I'll work round to that and then I'll add some swimming! Love it. :)

binnybee3 said:
Yeah, I started on Thursday and so far soo good. Didn't do anything but walk a bit for the first couple days, but today I got on my bike for about 40 minutes and had done some streches before...then after lunch went for a walk..so it's been a better day..too self concious for the gym still..but I'll work round to that and then I'll add some swimming! Love it. :)

That's a really good start!
I'm a gym member but it bores me to hell
May have to start getting bike out more and start the swimming!

When's your first weigh in then :)

Yeah, I usually do the bike while I've got a film on or something so I get distracted and do it for longer. Lol. My weigh in is not this Thurs coming but the one after...so just less then 2 weeks..Excited! Hehe. My hubby went and got a staffy today and it's my job to walk him! Lol..he says it'll be my motivation to get moving everyday. Ha. Love the swimming though! But no chance of me getting in a swimming costume! Lol.

binnybee3 said:
Yeah, I usually do the bike while I've got a film on or something so I get distracted and do it for longer. Lol. My weigh in is not this Thurs coming but the one after...so just less then 2 weeks..Excited! Hehe. My hubby went and got a staffy today and it's my job to walk him! Lol..he says it'll be my motivation to get moving everyday. Ha. Love the swimming though! But no chance of me getting in a swimming costume! Lol.

Ooo I wish I had an exercise bike! Then again if I get out and about with my iPod may do me good lol
Aw that's a good idea bout the staffy!!

I need to stop weighing my self everyday may get my mum to hide the scales!

Lol..We've got some scaled in the kitchen and everytime I go in there I have to refrain from jumping on. I know there wont be any difference yet. Haha. Plus..they're not the most accurate scales in the world..Older then I am, I imagine. Lol. I thought the staffy was a good idea too..Plus he's the cuutest little dog..ever! Haha.

On another note...Is it really your dream to live in the USA..? Lol..Which part..? If you dont mind me asking...

<--- California girl.. :p

binnybee3 said:
Lol..We've got some scaled in the kitchen and everytime I go in there I have to refrain from jumping on. I know there wont be any difference yet. Haha. Plus..they're not the most accurate scales in the world..Older then I am, I imagine. Lol. I thought the staffy was a good idea too..Plus he's the cuutest little dog..ever! Haha.

On another note...Is it really your dream to live in the USA..? Lol..Which part..? If you dont mind me asking...

<--- California girl.. :p

Haha damn scales I hate them!
Need too measure myself too thinking about it ...

And jus travelling the USA is my first dream but a few people I've known have moved there such as new York and San francisco ... And would honestly say I'd love too move

Your a california Girl?!

Yeah, I need new ones..ohh..like inches around and all that...I need to do that aswell but done have the proper tape measure..Ergh.

That would be cool. Yeah lots of people tend to go to New York or Florida or LA...

Yuup. Born and raised in Los Angeles. Moved here as a nanny then met my husband. Got married on the 12th of this month and are currently looking into applying for his visa so we could move back. Miss it horribly. Just trying to loose a bit of weight before going back.. :p

binnybee3 said:
Yeah, I need new ones..ohh..like inches around and all that...I need to do that aswell but done have the proper tape measure..Ergh.

That would be cool. Yeah lots of people tend to go to New York or Florida or LA...

Yuup. Born and raised in Los Angeles. Moved here as a nanny then met my husband. Got married on the 12th of this month and are currently looking into applying for his visa so we could move back. Miss it horribly. Just trying to loose a bit of weight before going back.. :p

Yeah, just haven't got round too it plus last time I measured I saw miles more results.

Ooo really what's it like!!??

And where abouts you staying whilst over here..

I suppose it's a good thing starting the weight loss before you make the move back :)

Hi Steph! I started taking Xenical last week. Good luck with your journey! You've done it before, so you can do it again :)

A lot warmer then here! Haha..

Yeah I would have gone ages ago but seeing as the visa takes a bit of time I thought I might aswell do something useful. Lol. I took my O.H. with me last Christmas..(not the one that just passed, the one b4) and he absolutely loved it. It was his idea to move there..

I'm in Bristol at the moment..

*Emma said:
Hi Steph! I started taking Xenical last week. Good luck with your journey! You've done it before, so you can do it again :)

Thank you Emma :)

It's jst motivation with exercise that I need a kick up the bum with!!

binnybee3 said:
A lot warmer then here! Haha..

Yeah I would have gone ages ago but seeing as the visa takes a bit of time I thought I might aswell do something useful. Lol. I took my O.H. with me last Christmas..(not the one that just passed, the one b4) and he absolutely loved it. It was his idea to move there..

I'm in Bristol at the moment..

Wow that's cool :)
I'd so love to go !
But seems something I'd have to save up alot for!

How do you like Bristol ??

Bristol's ok..Depends on the area...I guess. Lol.

Yeahh...well when we went we didn't take loads but then again I was staying with my mom. I imagine if you've got someone to stay with it would be loads cheaper...or if you find a really cheap hotel or something, but then again you want to go around everywhere, dont you? That probably would cost a lot. Haha.

yeah something i have to have alot of time and money for haha!

So i have been doing great with the diet! no slip ups..

example of my diet is
breakfast - cereals
dinner - if i have any soup/toast/pastaa
tea - weight watchers meal or if i'm with the boyfriend we'll make a low fat curry or something...

i've been doing really well.. staying under all the time.

weighed my self yesterday and i've still only lost 6lbs.

i'm bloating and coming to the end of my pill packet .. last day saturday

so i'm putting it down to my TOTM...

so hopefully next week after it i will start to see some results!

except i go to london this weekend :D to see lion king in theatre and to sight see etc Wahoo!

yet i'm not having the tablets as i'm there for two days and can't be looking high and low for low fat foods when we don't have lots of time to do everything anyways.

Hope everyone is doing okay

:)

Back