ProPoints 2012 New Year.......New Me

sloanranger57

Hiya All Who read.

Well as my title says New Year.....New Me.

I need to focus and just do this, stop playing at it and just do it.

I have been carrying around 4-5 extra stone for about 15yr. Well NO MORE. THIS YEAR IT COMES OFF.

There are other area's of my life too that I wish to make changes in.

I hope to post here daily and keep focused

:girlpower:

Good luck ladies! I was exactly the same starting my forst class! Excited for the new you! x

Hiya Girls, no its not wrong at all to be excited. I am too, as dunnelc says "for the New Us". But what I hope is what I am now prepared for is the inevitable "Novelty Wear Off" well thats how it usualy goes for me.

I can lose weight No Problem, its sticking with it thats the problem. All diets work for my, I just dont stick to them.

I am tied in to a gym membership until November 2012, and its 10 mins from my house in the car, so going to make use of that too. I have have a Aerobics class booked for 9.30am in the morning (spesh for 0ver 50s) lol, its called young at heart ! Just going to get into it gentley, usualy I go beserk for two weeks, then nothing for a year.

Just up out of bed, night shift toight. I have 10.5 pp left, more than enough and they change to 29 at 12mid night. I am not at all hungry as this is breakfast time for me, which means nothing to me, as I would still eat even if not hungry.

I am very rarley hungry as I dont go long with out food. I just like to eat, hungry or not

Jo x

Hi Jo :) here to follow! Welcome to new you :) yay to the gym too :) all ready to go xx

Hiya Carla, thank You for your reply and support.

Well done on Your weight loss to date BRILLIANT, Ill be picking your brains. How as it been for you ?

Had 3pp for my breakfast/tea as I live back to front. 7.5 left till midnight.

Do I eat them for the sake of it ? I have read that its best to eat your points but.......is it right to eat if your not hungry either ?

Jo x

Carla, how did you get your goal badges ?

Jo x

Which ones? The ones at the bottom? I just typed them in to my signature and changed the colours and played around :D.. It's Carly btw not Carla :D

Feel free to pick my brains! I love it :D I just love ww it is amazing!! And honestly U should ALWAYS ALWAYS eat your points... u should ideally try to eat all your weeklies too... u will lose more this way as this is what you body needs to survive.. if you eat to little u go into starvation mode and your body holds on to everything and you wont lose... and with the weeklies you should eat all to start with and they are a good thing to cut back when you losses slow... plus if you exercise some people find they need to eat a few AP too to lose... Hope that makes sense xxx

Hiya Carly, so sorry for the typo. Thank You for the advice.

I will take your advice and eat all, but try to lean more on the healthy options, rather than cakes and biscuits and stuff.

I am also trying to drink more water, instead of coffee. I am a big coffe drinker, I do not like tea.......latte's my downfall at a average of 4pp each, can be more.

Well I am logging out for the night, as I go to work at 7.30pm. I will try and log in on my phone later tonight to update my progress

Jo x

Wow just found a Android app for this site, just going to check it out now.

At work now, manged to post this from my phone

sloanranger57 said:
Wow just found a Android app for this site, just going to check it out now.

At work now, manged to post this from my phone

Much easier to access this site via app, when using my phone at work

Glad u have got the app sorted :)

Sounds like a plan re: water and pp! Ask any questions at all xx

Well had a good night at work, 2pp left. I was just not hungry and it felt so wrong eating for the sake of it. Trying not to do that.

Plan to work them in better today. I am going to have porrige, toast for breakfast and coffee of course. That should take up a few.

Is all fruit 0pp apart from avacado's etc. I have a bookwith all food nutrients in and 1 orange worked out at 2pp ? seems a lot for an orange ?

I am sent for some WW books from ebay, so that should help me out a lot too.

Jo x

Well thats my nights done, till Sunday night. I can get into a more normal eating plan for a few days.

Went to the docs yesterday about a few niggly woman age related issues. I have put up with them for years. Tired of putting up with stuff in various areas of my life.........No Longer. (Marriage intact though) must admit, he is fab, so thats one issue I dont need to deal with.

This Diary may ramble on about allsorts of stuff, but it all, I think, affects my eating habits and issues. So Hoping that putting it all down, will help me with my bad habits.

Jo x

Ate all my points yesterday and 7 from my week.

That was on a piece of iced christmas cake, wish it was all gone. I might feed the rest to the birds. Mam makes a tooooo yummy cake.

Going out for a 3 mile walk today ! Tell you more on my return

Jo x

Walk was fab, took us 2 hrs. Is 120 mins of light exercise 8pp as I calculated 4pp for 60 mins but its not a proper ww calculater ? I have only logged 4pp, I am more than happy with that

Jo x

Home made Spag Bol with pasta for tea 17pp. In my opinion well worth it as it was a damn good portion and full flavoured, even had parmesan cheese too. I am trying to keep as much to normal eating as possible. I did try ww spag bol, it was I think 7 points but did not feel as if I had eaten. I felt it was a waste of 7 points. And I have earned exercise points today 4-8pp.

I have 4 points for tonight 8 if I use my exercise points. And there is also my weeklys.

I rate today (so far) as a good day

Jo x

Last edited:
Good day yesterday, 3pp left, no weeklys used and 4exercise pp earned. I did a 3.5 mile walk. PP worked out a 8 but seems a lot for what I did so only logged 4.

Ur AP is to do with weight and intensity... If u tell me those and the times I can check for u :D

Looks like u are doing really well! Xx

Hiya Carly,

3.5 miles
120 minutes
weight 196lbs
Most of the walk was easy walking, through woodland not out of breath at all. Two steep climbs which took about 10 mins to climb each, out of breath had to stop 3 times on each climb.

Thank You Clarly

Jo x

Back