2013 Newbies :O)

Hiya All, welcome and good luck!!! :D xx

Hi all, hope you don't mind if I join?

I am a complete diet newbie, but using SW as a healthy eating plan (whilst loosing weight).

My first meeting was spur of the moment and was Monday but I am loving doing SW:) I have 1 stone to loose to have an almost healthy BMI, and the I would like to loose another 1/2 stone or so to mean I am in the healthy and have wiggle room :)

How is everyone finding SW?

Congratsss!!!! Well done you! I have my first wI next Wednesday hope to do well! Happy weekend to everybody
thanks and good luck for your first weigh in on wednesday :D

Hope everyone's weigh ins go well this week.

My first was today and I've lost 4lb in my first week! So so please!

Hi I'm new to minimins (and not so new to sw!) I restarted this week and have just over 3 stone to lose after the birth of my son Charlie 6 months ago - eek!

I am doing the plan from home as I have done it so many times before, I should know it inside out, but really need the kick up the bum sometimes to keep going!

I really want to be at target by September when we are finally going on our honeymoon, with the mini one in tow! But UFO can get there quicker, even better!!

That was supposed to be 'if I can' not 'UFO'!!!!!

HI everyone, can I join in? I joined SW online last Wednesday so my first weigh in is tomorrow! I want to lose at least 5stone so think I'll be here forever!!!

Hey all!

Good luck wioth your weigh ins, my first one is Thursday....

Hayley - thats a great loss, well done you! :D

Bambilegs, i'm just the same as you, i'll be here forver too lol! xxx

Hey all, thought I'd pop in and say hi as I'm also a newbie :) I started last Monday and had my first weigh in last night where I managed to lose 8.5lbs so I'm very happy with that but as you can see from my stats I have a heck of a lot to lose so 'tis but a drop in the ocean! lol! Onwards and downwards!!

P.S. My name's Helen, I'm 34 and this is the first time I've ever been to a slimming clubs classes although I've done it on my own many, many, many times! Without too much success as you can see!

HI everyone, can I join in? I joined SW online last Wednesday so my first weigh in is tomorrow! I want to lose at least 5stone so think I'll be here forever!!!

Welcome!!! I guess many of us have a long way to go! But we are here to keep each other company :) my first WI is tomorrow so I'm a bit excited but don't expect great things as it wast bday and had a lot to eat off plan! Good luck to everyone !!!

Just realised I posted in 2012 newbies instead of here .. good start eh!! lol Anyway ...

Hello everyone. Well I have decided to join slimming world .. again! Think this is the third or fourth time I have joined and I really have to do it this time! After the breakdown of my marriage at the end of 2011 and ending up on my own (my daughter is living with my ex) I let myself really go and am heavier than I have ever been before. I really really need to shift a lot of weight and hoping that with a bit of support I can do it.

I am joining the class on Thursday evening but want to try and prepare myself first. I know how much I weigh and am disgusted with myself!

I hope I can make some good friends and give and receive support on here.

So hello and good luck to everyone!!

Hi everyone!
I have posted in 2012 newbies as well SarahLouise1980 :) but I just thought that it was acceptable as I have started last year but joined here today as just found out about this great group!
Good luck everybody with weight lose and looking forward to support each other in the journey!

Hi all,
I had my first meeting tonight, ekkk I was so scared walking in the door! It was all rather unorganised tonight so much so that I forgot I had to get weighed and ended up being 5.5 lbs more than my worst nightmare I wanted to cry but I havent yet lol im starting tomorrow! I need as many tips as possible! x

Hi all,
I had my first meeting tonight, ekkk I was so scared walking in the door! It was all rather unorganised tonight so much so that I forgot I had to get weighed and ended up being 5.5 lbs more than my worst nightmare I wanted to cry but I havent yet lol im starting tomorrow! I need as many tips as possible! x

I had my first one last week and I was petrified! Silly isn't it?! But everyone else in my group seems to go with friends or family so I just sat on my own like a right billy no mates! Good luck this week though:)

Helen, big well done on your loss! :D I only lost 2lb this morning after my first week, but I'm a slow loser so I'm happy with that.

Hello to everyone and I hope you all have a good week!

Marlei - I made my mum come with me! lol x

Back