2013 Newbies :O)

I'm a newbie this year. Had my first weigh in today and lost 5lbs!

Hey all, thought I'd pop in and say hi as I'm also a newbie :) I started last Monday and had my first weigh in last night where I managed to lose 8.5lbs so I'm very happy with that but as you can see from my stats I have a heck of a lot to lose so 'tis but a drop in the ocean! lol! Onwards and downwards!!

P.S. My name's Helen, I'm 34 and this is the first time I've ever been to a slimming clubs classes although I've done it on my own many, many, many times! Without too much success as you can see!

Well done!!!!

Hello :) I started SW 2 weeks ago and stalling on my loss - when I have done it before I started with a bang! I had a bad week last week and this week has been much better so hoping that next week I will be rolling the right way. Anyway, new year, new start so thought I would come and say hi to the other newbies :) Zx

Hiya All, welcome to all you newbies!!

Well first weigh in for me tonight and i'm 5.5lbs lighter!!! Wooooop! Good luck to you all! Have a fab week , this is a rushed post, will type more tomorrow! :D x

Hello everyone

ive started doing SW at the beginning of nov but I joined minimins at the beginning of jan! It's good to know that there are people out there in the same boat as me. Hope your all getting on okay with SW xx

Hello everyone

ive started doing SW at the beginning of nov but I joined minimins at the beginning of jan! It's good to know that there are people out there in the same boat as me. Hope your all getting on okay with SW xx

You've had some really good losses every week! even over Christmas! Well done, you're doing brilliantly :)

thank youuuu =] xxx

Hey there everyone! Have just started. Getting on well so far and love the fact that I'm never hungry so I don't spend my time obsessing about food (well no more than normal anyway! :D) Hope we all achieve our goals in 2013....good luck everyone! xx

Sooo pleased I found this! I began Slimming World at the beginning of the week, but it's my first time on here. "Hello!" I am doing it from home as this is my second time on the plan...I did it after having my first child to lose the baby weight and it worked. It has now been a year and a half since my second child was born and there is only so long I can con myself into thinking that it's baby weight....it's not. It's cake. Just need a bit of support and probably some advice occasionally...and obviously keep an eye on how others are getting on too to keep me motivated. xxx

Hi everyone, wondering if I can join your group! Done SW from home last year, and done really well but then went on hols in Sept and never really got back on it so before I knew it 1st 7lbs back on :( joined a local group for the first time on the 3rd Jan and lost7lbs so far, but know 2 weeks in its going to start getting harder and I may need some support :) x

Hi everyone, wondering if I can join your group! Done SW from home last year, and done really well but then went on hols in Sept and never really got back on it so before I knew it 1st 7lbs back on :( joined a local group for the first time on the 3rd Jan and lost7lbs so far, but know 2 weeks in its going to start getting harder and I may need some support :) x

I know the feeling, I've struggled a bit this week, I have issues with emotional eating and it's been a difficult week for me but I'm trying to make some changes and hopefully I can get back on track :)

I know the feeling, I've struggled a bit this week, I have issues with emotional eating and it's been a difficult week for me but I'm trying to make some changes and hopefully I can get back on track :)

Emotional eating is such a pain Hun, why can't an apple do the job when we need it :) x

I made a cake at the weekend! It was on the SW website called "Spanish orange cake". 3.5 syns a slice (12 slices in the cake). I took a photo and will try and work out how to put it here. It was delicious though, it has a syrup to pour over it, but by the second day it has been absorbed into the cake, making it lovely and moist! Nice if you need a bit of comfort food without being too naughty :D

Ohhhh bambilegs yummy. Yes please post it. I found curly wurly cake recipe on here. Don't need it yet but when I get desperate and have the feeling I'm going to deviate from the Sw straight and narrow then I need those yummy fallbacks

Ohhhh bambilegs yummy. Yes please post it. I found curly wurly cake recipe on here. Don't need it yet but when I get desperate and have the feeling I'm going to deviate from the Sw straight and narrow then I need those yummy fallbacks

Ooh this sounds good - where abouts is the recipe?

How's everyone doing today? I know I shouldn't but I weighed myself this morning and I really wish I hadn't - according to my scales (which don't show a huge difference to my official SW scales) I'm 2.5lbs heavier than I was on monday night!!! Not good! Still its early in the week and hopefully seeing the OH later so might get some exercise in ;) hehe

How's everyone doing today? I know I shouldn't but I weighed myself this morning and I really wish I hadn't - according to my scales (which don't show a huge difference to my official SW scales) I'm 2.5lbs heavier than I was on monday night!!! Not good! Still its early in the week and hopefully seeing the OH later so might get some exercise in ;) hehe

This happened to me on Monday morning. My official weigh in was today and I've stayed the same. Someone said to me to drink lots of water to flush yourself out. Especially if you've done any exercise.

Back