2013 Newbies :O)

Todays WI was great, 4lbs off, slimmer of the week and bronze body magic award! Joining Slimming World really has been my best decision ever :D
Well done :D

Kirsty that is EXACTLY the same as me!! 8.5 through jan. I've got 2 stone 11.5 to go though (would like 3 stone 4.5)

How strange! Well done on your loss!! I started off well at the start of Jan but things have really slowed down the last couple of weeks ;( need to order my wedding dress may time (a yr till the wedding) so just hope I can do it!!!! How's your week going hun? x

Ooh a wedding how exciting. I was at my biggest when I got married and do wish I'd made the effort beforehand - I will cheer you on - you've started in plenty of time - just make sure you order a dress they can take in!

Right better get ready for work yawn. Soooo want a new job. Have a great day x

Sunday again...... How's everyone doing? X

Hey x Not bad. Have given myself a target of a maximum of 10 syns a day and so far since Wednesday I have stuck to it :D. I'm only 4lbs away from my stone award so trying every rule in book to get it lol :D Plus doing just sweat mode on Just Dance 4 every other night for 30 minutes so hoping that will help too :D How are you doing??

Hey x Not bad. Have given myself a target of a maximum of 10 syns a day and so far since Wednesday I have stuck to it :D. I'm only 4lbs away from my stone award so trying every rule in book to get it lol :D Plus doing just sweat mode on Just Dance 4 every other night for 30 minutes so hoping that will help too :D How are you doing??

Wow that's great - good motivation, you'll soon have that stone in no time!!! My weeks been ok, had a couple of meals out this week for family things, but made the best choices possible so hopefully haven't done any damage for WI on weds :) x

Hi there

I have just rejoined last Tuesday with 3 Work colleagues. I did this originally 15 years ago and lost 3 stone - but gave up before got to goal - this time I have 6 stone to lose but am determined that new year = new me.

Hi there

I have just rejoined last Tuesday with 3 Work colleagues. I did this originally 15 years ago and lost 3 stone - but gave up before got to goal - this time I have 6 stone to lose but am determined that new year = new me.

Hi :) how's your first week back going?

Hi everyone hope you all had a good weekend?

I ate out both days, but made pretty good choices, apart from one mojito on Saturday night :eek: We did loads of walking though so hopefully it won't mess me up!

First week going ok so far - lot easier to stick to this time round with Extra Easy - last time i did it there were just Red and Green days. Weigh in tomorrow so will see what happens. Watch this space.

First week going ok so far - lot easier to stick to this time round with Extra Easy - last time i did it there were just Red and Green days. Weigh in tomorrow so will see what happens. Watch this space.

Best of luck!!!

1.5lbs off tonight - chuffed! 10lbs in total....bit it's my birthday this week and I've been invited out for 4 meals - oh no! X

Brilliant, congrats! I think on your birthday you've got to enjoy it. Could you have 2 'good' meals & 2 'treat' meals maybe?

Brilliant, congrats! I think on your birthday you've got to enjoy it. Could you have 2 'good' meals & 2 'treat' meals maybe?

I could...but the problem is they are all with different people, and as lovely a my friends and family are, they are not exactly supportive of the weight loss journey!! I.e. they are all feeders!!

Mine are the same, my parents are always going on about how I need to lose weight but we recently went to an all you can eat Chinese restaurant for my daughter's birthday and I was really good and planned my day round the meal and while we were eating my mother said I can't stand to see you not eating! I can't blooming win!

Back