Step 1 Sole Source 2013 - the year I become slim

Yes I noticed you were 11.11 in that pic! That's crazy!! Imagine what you will look like at 10st!! I'm exactly the same about weighing more than I look!! Obviously I still look big but when I tell some people what I weigh they still can't believe I weigh that much! We must take our weight well! I did notice your height is 5.6 so that does help! At 10st we are going to look like hot sexy mamas!! Hahaha!! I was hinting to my husband the other day about saving some money for my shopping spree!! New wardrobe for my reward for losing weight! It's a big incentive! At the moment I buy clothes that I don't like and wouldn't choose if I was thin but just dress to my size to cover up really!! Also I haven't got many new clothes because I hate shopping and buying clothes when I'm fat!! So just can't wait to walk in any shop and pick something beautiful to try on!!
The thing that I also look forward to is wearing a sleeveless top in the summer and not putting a cardie over it! And every bloody person saying aren't you hot in that!!! Aghhhhh that really annoys me! Of course I'm bloody hot in it but don't want to show off the tops of my arms!! Just can't wait!!
Anyway sorry to go on!! Just feel happy today about my weight and like to get it all out!!! Haha
Bye bye xx

Dont apologise! Seriously, I could have just written that whole post myself! Especially the having to wear a bloody cardi over the top of everything! I HATE the tops of my arms! My partner has said they are already much smaller but they are not small enough lol. I still think they look the same. Weird isn't it!

I keep thinking about the shopping spree! I cant wait either! x x x

Back