2013 the year to lose 100lbs+, 19lbs gone exactly 100lbs to go :D

Woohoo great news! You are doing so well although you really are not eating a lot so just be careful! X x c

Thanks hun, How are you getting on? :D

I know this last week has been a strugle normally i would have eaten my way though the stress and stuff but this last week i have actually struggled to even want food, hence all the crackerbreads! I am going to make more of a effort to have proper evening meals this week as i do know what i have been having hasnt been much :)

So this weeks goals

To eat a proper evening meal every night
and to lose 1lb

I would be over the moon with just a 1lb loss this week so that i will be in double digits for weight to go instead of triple numbers lol and anything above that i will be over the moon with :)

Hope everyone has a great week xx

Food Diary

small bowl crunchy nut cornflakes
muller light yogurt
4 digestives
spag bol with rice instead of pasta

I'm doing good thanks. I've started celebrity slim this week to try and have a boost for a few weeks. I lost 2lb this week so I'm pleased :)

I'm sure you will get that 1lb! X

good to see you having a real meal! x

Food diary

small bowl of crunchy nut cornflakes
1 mullerlight yogurt
2 digestives
ryvita's with cucumber,tomatoes, cottage cheese
small jacket spud with quark, baked beans and big salad

Hi Madmuppet (loving the namebtw!),

Just stopping by to say WOW, and well done!

You are an inspiration, I hope you realise your dreams....I am sure you will!
Good luck with the rest of your journey! :)

Nat xxx

Heeeeeey lady, doing well I see, just plodding along quietly, being awesome! :p x

Hi Madmuppet (loving the namebtw!),

Just stopping by to say WOW, and well done!

You are an inspiration, I hope you realise your dreams....I am sure you will!
Good luck with the rest of your journey! :)

Nat xxx

Hi and welcome Nat, thank you for your lovely words :) Good luck with your journey to hun this site is awesome for encouragement though the highs and the lows, we can all do this xx

Heeeeeey lady, doing well I see, just plodding along quietly, being awesome! :p x

Hey hun, thank ya :) It's been a pretty strange start to the week still being good food wise, just not really sure where my heads at and it's puzzling me tbh, just trying to get though the week to the weekend when i can perhaps get a lot of my chest at my friends (bestest friend who i have know for over 20yrs) and have a good relaxing time getting pampered aswell, hence the quiet i attempt to try and explain whats going on but end up hitting delete and just putting up my food diary hey ho lol

I shall be back on form soon and commenting on all your great diarys :D

And i did sneak a peek at yours hun huge well done on the sts and for feeling back in the game today, heres to a great week hun you can and are doing this xxx

Food diary

small bowl of cheerios
1 mullerlight yogurt
2 digestives
crackerbreads with cucumber tomatoes cheese and spring onion
garlic chicken,sweetcorn, herbs, tomatoes pasta concoction lol was yummy :D

Hi and welcome Nat, thank you for your lovely words :) Good luck with your journey to hun this site is awesome for encouragement though the highs and the lows, we can all do this xx

Awww, you're very welcome! :)
Thank you, am feeling good right now, tho felt pretty rough earlier! I agree, this site is great for keeping me away from the biscuit tin!! xxx

ahh thats fair enough hun, we dont always feel like sharing do we!

just keep getting on, getting on with it!

We're here for whenever your ready X

How is everyone getting on?
xxx

This weeks weigh in 6lbs :eek: OMFG

absolutly awesome weigh in this takes me to 18st 5lbs cant quite believe it but all the stress must have helped at the start of the week :D
It certainly makes up for the STS last week 19lbs in 6 weeks oh wow this is the best i have done ever and the only time that i have the confidence to say that this time im going to reach my goal weight!

And just so you all know if it wasnt for you lot i probably wouldnt have got this far! so huge thank you guys :D Onwards and downwards everyone I can almost smell the 17st bracket!! xx

You are kickass!

Food diary
small bowl of cereal
ryvitas with cucumber and ham
mullerlight yogurt
2 sausages with hairy bikers mash and peas
1 small thin slice lemon cake :rolleyes:

Started off a good day had a decent sleep once i managed to get to bed lol. Got up this morning and went to help my mum (she has health issues and i seem to have fallen into being her unofficial carer as such, not that i mine in the slightest I'd do anything to help me parents out) Gave her kitchen a complete spring clean, had everything out of every cupboard and cleaned all the shelves, doors etc, a good few hours just cleaning and having a good old natter :)
Im off to London in the morning with the kids and am counting down the hours, OH is being a arse! was fully expecting this as he isnt coming with us, so he is trying to pull the guilt trip on me, saying how i could just go saturday etc and i just havent got the energy to put up with it tonight. I actually think this is why its been a bit of a strange week, just waiting for him to kick off abit like a ticking time bomb well its finally exploded tonight and i feel like crap but there's only another 9hrs to go and he will be back to work and i'll be able to get the bits sorted and head to my mates for some well deserved R&R before coming back and having a good few days of the silent treatment :sigh:

Anyway thats that, food wise has been alright todays the first day i could quite easily go in the kitchen and eat anything i could find but I havent and I wont (even though i made chocolate fudge brownies for the boys and they smell delious!) Im not going to let my emotions send me off the wagon I'll leave that to the alcohol tomorrow if its going to happen it will be then lol as I am actually planning on getting totally hammered which will mean i want to get drunk but will drink and drink and stay sober somehow as thats normally the way :Dl.

Hope everyone is getting on well and has a awesome weekend, I promise i'll catch up with all your diarys properly on sunday :D

xx

Friday's Food diary

small bowl cereal
chilli chicken and bean noodle salad (tesco's ready lunch and it was really yummy)
chippy chips and sauage (no batter)

Saturday's food diary

2 slices of plain toast
tagliatelle with a tomato and basil sauce

Sunday's Food diary

Mum's roast dinner, carrots ,cauli, peas, cabbage,garlic chicken, 4 roasties and 1 rather large yorkie

So lets catch up with the last few days, Friday headed to london to stay with me bestie :) normally on the way there we always stop at mcdonalds for lunch but this time (i think as Hubby wasnt with us) I stopped at a tesco's on the way in and the boys grabbed a meal deal whilst i scanned all the different salads they had, chilli chicken noodle salad with a lime dressing it was really scrummy had soya beans and these little black beans in it and was really nice i'm hoping they see it in my local one lol. Went shopping with the boys and ended up buying myself 2 new pairs of ankle boots which i was well chuffed with as both pairs came to £18 instead of £70 as they were reduced in evans :D could have quite easily brought atleast 6 or 8 pairs but refrained very well i think in just getting the 2 :D Also got a new pair of trainers as the ones i have are nearly falling apart lol. Got to my mates and chilled for a bit before heading to the shops for some alcoholic beverages and then calling in the chippie as neither of us could be bothered to cook :rolleyes: Now i didnt really want anything from there but me mate said it's not going to hurt and so chose the sausage without batter which was yummy and to be fair only ate a few of the chips as we were so busy chatting they got a bit cold. Hmmm had way to much to drink we didnt even go to bed until 6.30 :eek: had such a great night though laughter and tears before laughter again and it just felt so good to be able to go though everything with her and get a huge about of my chest. I layed awake until 9.20ish thinking things over that we had spoke about and trying to email another friend must have nodded of only for my alarm to go off at 10 right in my face as i had dropped off with my phone in my hands from trying to write a email on it lol all i can say is thank god i never finished it and sent it oh deary me it certainly gave us a chuckle reading it though :D Went and had our hair cut at 11 and then after that our eyebrows waxed, I really do not recommend this after virtually no sleep and a obvious hang over! Hair is looking lovely again though really pleased with it all my layers are back in and its been thinned out abit as my hair is like mega thick. By the time we got back to hers it had gone lunch and the only thing either of us could manage was a couple of slices of toast before crashing on the sofas for a bit to try and return to being human. Unfortunatly due to a few phone calls i ended up coming home saturday night instead of sunday morning and this was the end of my happy carefree day. Got home to a awol hubby who when eventually found turned out to be a totally drunk one aswell :sigh: the less said about last night the better really.

Today I got up to try and turn the house into something that resembled a house and not a pig sty i mean seriously a day and a half and it was as if the 5000 had been at mine not 1!! cleaned up the kitchen before taking to the freezing cold footie pitch to watch B :) Hubby stayed at home in bed giving me the silent treatment but my boys team won for the second week in a row and also B was man of the match again 2nd week in a row he scored a blinding goal was so proud of him :D after the match finally finished went round to my parents where my youngest was and ended up staying for lunch which was huge and yummy and i didnt leave a single thing the only problem i have with that is its the only thing i have eaten today and yes i know that this isnt good but once i got home had a huge barny with the hubby and truly feel like ****!

So its been a awesome weekend while it lasted but has ended up pants now with a horrible atmosphere and i have no way of making it any better i'm all out of energy and strength and feel completly deflated with no idea of what i can do anymore i'm totally exhusted of ideas apart from 1 which i really really dont want to do and any chance of a decent conversation at the moment is well off :(

Weigh in tomorrow and i dont know what to think about it would love to see a 1lb loss to take me to 99lbs to go but with the amount of alcohol consumed and it being totm im unsure if i will get it or not we will have to wait and see what the morning brings.

Hope everyone has had a great weekend xx

Friday's Food diary

small bowl cereal
chilli chicken and bean noodle salad (tesco's ready lunch and it was really yummy)
chippy chips and sauage (no batter)

Saturday's food diary

2 slices of plain toast
tagliatelle with a tomato and basil sauce

Sunday's Food diary

Mum's roast dinner, carrots ,cauli, peas, cabbage,garlic chicken, 4 roasties and 1 rather large yorkie

So lets catch up with the last few days, Friday headed to london to stay with me bestie :) normally on the way there we always stop at mcdonalds for lunch but this time (i think as Hubby wasnt with us) I stopped at a tesco's on the way in and the boys grabbed a meal deal whilst i scanned all the different salads they had, chilli chicken noodle salad with a lime dressing it was really scrummy had soya beans and these little black beans in it and was really nice i'm hoping they see it in my local one lol. Went shopping with the boys and ended up buying myself 2 new pairs of ankle boots which i was well chuffed with as both pairs came to £18 instead of £70 as they were reduced in evans :D could have quite easily brought atleast 6 or 8 pairs but refrained very well i think in just getting the 2 :D Also got a new pair of trainers as the ones i have are nearly falling apart lol. Got to my mates and chilled for a bit before heading to the shops for some alcoholic beverages and then calling in the chippie as neither of us could be bothered to cook :rolleyes: Now i didnt really want anything from there but me mate said it's not going to hurt and so chose the sausage without batter which was yummy and to be fair only ate a few of the chips as we were so busy chatting they got a bit cold. Hmmm had way to much to drink we didnt even go to bed until 6.30 :eek: had such a great night though laughter and tears before laughter again and it just felt so good to be able to go though everything with her and get a huge about of my chest. I layed awake until 9.20ish thinking things over that we had spoke about and trying to email another friend must have nodded of only for my alarm to go off at 10 right in my face as i had dropped off with my phone in my hands from trying to write a email on it lol all i can say is thank god i never finished it and sent it oh deary me it certainly gave us a chuckle reading it though :D Went and had our hair cut at 11 and then after that our eyebrows waxed, I really do not recommend this after virtually no sleep and a obvious hang over! Hair is looking lovely again though really pleased with it all my layers are back in and its been thinned out abit as my hair is like mega thick. By the time we got back to hers it had gone lunch and the only thing either of us could manage was a couple of slices of toast before crashing on the sofas for a bit to try and return to being human. Unfortunatly due to a few phone calls i ended up coming home saturday night instead of sunday morning and this was the end of my happy carefree day. Got home to a awol hubby who when eventually found turned out to be a totally drunk one aswell :sigh: the less said about last night the better really.

Today I got up to try and turn the house into something that resembled a house and not a pig sty i mean seriously a day and a half and it was as if the 5000 had been at mine not 1!! cleaned up the kitchen before taking to the freezing cold footie pitch to watch B :) Hubby stayed at home in bed giving me the silent treatment but my boys team won for the second week in a row and also B was man of the match again 2nd week in a row he scored a blinding goal was so proud of him :D after the match finally finished went round to my parents where my youngest was and ended up staying for lunch which was huge and yummy and i didnt leave a single thing the only problem i have with that is its the only thing i have eaten today and yes i know that this isnt good but once i got home had a huge barny with the hubby and truly feel like ****!

So its been a awesome weekend while it lasted but has ended up pants now with a horrible atmosphere and i have no way of making it any better i'm all out of energy and strength and feel completly deflated with no idea of what i can do anymore i'm totally exhusted of ideas apart from 1 which i really really dont want to do and any chance of a decent conversation at the moment is well off :(

Weigh in tomorrow and i dont know what to think about it would love to see a 1lb loss to take me to 99lbs to go but with the amount of alcohol consumed and it being totm im unsure if i will get it or not we will have to wait and see what the morning brings.

Hope everyone has had a great weekend xx

Awww, you've had a bit of a rollercoaster this weekend to say the least! :(
I hope things improve for you very soon. Atmospheres are awful aren't they?
Fingers crossed for your weigh in, and also that things are much better all round for you soon.
hugs xxx

Quick weigh in before taking kids to school and the results are ..... 3lbs :D woo hoo back xx

well i thought i would take a moment just to let you all know i may not be about for a while by no means am i giving up and ill try to still do my weigh ins but all my energy has to go into my boys and hubby at the mo yesterday was the second worst day of my life, hubby is in hospital for the forseeable future and i need to try and figure out what the hell is going on good luck everyone i'll be popping in just dont know when xxxx

I am going to pm you. Lots of love xx

Back