2013 the year to lose 100lbs+, 19lbs gone exactly 100lbs to go :D

Where in Hampshire! I'll wave!! As will Laura!

I was in Petersfield :) love it down there so much so I didnt want to come home lol xx

Hi Muppet,

Just been reading through your diary. You truly are an amazing person. I shed a few tears reading your posts. I can't imagine how hard it is for you.

Well done on your weight loss so far.

Sending you a big hug
:bighug:

Gem xxx

Thanks Gem much appreciated :) xx

I am so sorry to hear of your troubles. You've not said (that I can see) what is wrong with hubby, but I have an idea - could be wrong, but just in case, wanted you to know you'll never be along, not on here any way.

Just wanted to say......

And well done keeping it all together, you're so very strong xxx

:) thank you hun xx

Hope you had a nice weekend and let your hair down. Fingers crossed for tmrws weigh in XXXX

Weekend was lovely thanks hun as for weigh in opps +1lb but this morning its showing as 2lbs im not surprised and after the first thoughts of anger with myself Im actually not so made with it now i was expecting it so there's no point beating myself up over it shall fill you in more in my diary update :) ooo and hope your weigh in goes alright this morning I'll be along later to see how you got on xxx

Had a lovely weekend away so much so that i didn't want to come home again lots of tears and hugs before I leftandthe journey home was just ugg :(
Spent friday catching up with J and P and drinking :rolleyes: had laughs tears and laughs again overall a great night just a bit to much drink but surprisingly no hang over :D Theres something to be said when you still drink water thoughout the night inbetween JD lol. Saturday morning was spent chilling with my friends girls till lunchtime then we all went out to Smith and Westons a cowboy themed restaurant. Now this is were I panicked everything looked yummy and I just felt overwhelmed by the menu, normally I would have chose the steak straightaway but I just felt I couldnt have it ( I know what a muppet lol) ended up having cajun chicken and jacket spud, we also had a share platter for starter and I had all the jalapenos with cream cheese filling, and the prawns all battered of course (so why didnt I just choose the steak lmao) J had the t bone steak and P had the surf and turf it was all yummy I couldnt manage more then a quarter of my spud but ate all the chicken I blame all the prawns from the starter lol. We also had a tower ofonion rings but we didnt touch them so they came home with us.
Saturday afternoon was spent filming the girls doing singing and dancing routines and yep i dont know how but i got in on the action oh dear me P has promised it wont end up on youtube but if i do find it on there I'll let you all know cos I have never laughed so much in months :D
Sunday was a quiet morning watching the grand prix with the girlies and then blitzing J's place while they had a nice long lay-in. ThenJ&P made a lovely roast dinner before i headed home.
The whole time I was there I felt quite relaxed I still didnt get more then 2 hrs sleep each night and thats how the onions rings disappeared by sunday morning opps but the whole weekend was much needed just not long enough.

When i got home it was all back to reality *sigh* ended up pouring a lot out to hubby about how im feeling about things and how im struggling to move pass it all and see the future at the mo. I think he understands a bit anyway. I feel horrible at times as I know all this is hard for him and I cant be helping with it all when Im so unhappy and wrapped up in me just going though the motions trying to keep the house happy for the boys and to just protect them from it all. I have no idea whats going to happen I want to believe that this time he will follow everything though and be the man that I fell in love with again but I also have this horrible feeling deep down that he is just waiting for me to get over it and for it all to be how it was with minamal effort on his part and thats just something that I cant have happen again. I have said that if that is the case then as much as it will kill me to say goodbye to the person I love and the last 15yrs we have had together it would be for the best its not fair on either of us, this is obviously worst case sernario and last choice I dont want this but I also know that I will have everything im possibley capable of and hopefully hubby will have to so if all that fails what will be will be.
So monday weighed in and gained 1lb over the weekend, today i weighed in and its +2 the last 2 days I have been in shut down mode totally distanced myself from everyone didnt reply to txts or asnwer the phone instead Ive spent the 2 days at home cleaning the place within a inch of its life, now i started last week with the kitchen Ive got all OCD took me 4 hours cleaning the cupboards out then arranging all the tins etc in order, labels front alphabetically its scary! Monday it was the lounge's turn from the moment i got in from the school run till 8pm i was cleaning my lounge moved all the furniture out cleaned every nook and cranny sorted all the dvds and games out (again alphabetically and in groups ) mopped hoovered mopped again polished everything, and then yesterday spent the morning going over the kitchen and lounge again as well as the bathroom before going next door and cleaning there. And today as soon as I have finished writing this Im going to be doing my dining room oh dear me Im starting to worry myself :D

last night I had all of 40mins sleep the tablets the doctor gave me should knock me out but they are just not working so I need to head to the docs tomorrow if its not busy and try and get something different and then perhaps I'll chill at home instead of overthinking everything and stressing over things.

Food wise the last 2 days have been pants had a bingey 2 days but Im fighting back today and am not giving in to it!! I havent got this far just to ruin it with emotional overeating!! Today I have had a bowl of porridge with some cinnimon in it and then lunchtime I will have some soup i think before having stirfry tonight. Well thats my plan anyway and Im hoping to stick to it :)

Ive rambled again lol big thanks to you all, you are all stars that shine brightly in my world :) hope you all have a great week I'll be back later to catch up on all your diarys for now I have the urge to clean the dining room (its beyond a joke if i took a before and after photo you would know that i will have spent all day cleaning it as it doesnt even need doing but hey ho its taking my mind of the bigger things even if its only for a few hours)

Keep up the great work everyone xxx

Love you chick. X

I was in Petersfield :) love it down there so much so I didnt want to come home lol xx

Weekend was lovely thanks hun as for weigh in opps +1lb but this morning its showing as 2lbs im not surprised and after the first thoughts of anger with myself Im actually not so made with it now i was expecting it so there's no point beating myself up over it shall fill you in more in my diary update :) ooo and hope your weigh in goes alright this morning I'll be along later to see how you got on xxx

Petersfield is so close to me! I am up 1lb this week too, happens to the best of us!

So glad you had a nice weekend and I hope things get easier for you this week x

Evening All :)

Hmmm this week has been a bit of a disaster :eek: All good intentions flew out the window, food wise Ive not given any thought to Ive had a major binge the last few days and then last night J&P surprised me by coming down and taking me out for the night. Have to say it was the best night out in months totally enjoyed myself drank way to much and then had a maccy D's at 2am opps. The good thing is though I actually felt like the old me from years ago I havent laughed so much in months and I certainly havent had a hangover like this is months.
I know that i have put on and it hasnt helped that it's totmas well i think this is were the binge stemmed from and i just didnt get it under control.
Roll on monday 1st of the month and need to rein in my old habits again and get back into the zone.
Only problem is it's looking like im going to be going to london tuesday for a few days and a huge night out with my number 1 bestie and her daughter for her birthday :D so lots of drinking tuesday night but apart from that the rest of the week shall be good I need to get back to where i was and not let myself get sucked down again with all thats going on its no excuse and this week i have had the attitude of why bother again.

I am so not going to let this beat me! A blip is a blip its the not giving up that matters and by no means am i giving up :) xxx

Such a healthy attitude hun. One that I am just learning myself. Sometimes life gets in the way and there are ups and downs but it's all part of a journey. Glad you had a lovely time. You truly deserve it!

Keep on doing what you're doing :)

Xxxx

Life has been happening for me too the last 2 weeks! Xx

like I said on your diary Tara, its funny we are all struggling at the same time cos of other people! lol x

It's weird! Maybe it's just that time of year..... Scales have been remarkably nice to me this morning tho..... X

Me too. Hope they are for you too MM x

Hmmm i seem to have forgotton today was monday so weigh in will be done in the morning opps

Im really not holding much hope especially as I have eaten a huge chinese tonight i seriously have a chinese pregnant belly look going on lol

Tomorrow is my new start, what ever I weigh in as will be my start weight again and then its down hill from there :)

Im also off to london for a party which im looking forward to just need to have minimum damage from the drinks and not head to a take away on the way home after :) I will be back home thursday so atleast I'll have a couple of days away from the cloud over my house well more like my kitchen lol.

On a lighter note its only 24 days until I will beat the O2 watching Pink I cant wait :)

Hope everyone has a tip top week come on girls we can and are doing this with whatever life is throwing at us and we will not give up our journeys to slimville xxx

Omg pink! So jealous!!

Well weighed in and another pound on so 17st 5lb, Not to bad at all but oh it feels like more am so bloated.

Starting today with a muller light yogurt, need to get back into the habit of breakfast :) and then will have some crackerbreads with tuna for lunch before heading to london for a liquid dinner lol.

Hope everyone has a great day today the sun is shining here which helps xx

not too much damage considering how hard its been for you recently! Good luck for the next 12 weeks! :)

Mondays weigh in results and -3lbs :) happy with this not so happy that my body feels the need for another peroid 2 wks after the last though :(

London was awesome had a lovely time and even brought a dress OMG this from the jeans loving girl that i am a dress!! and get this its cream hmmm now i love it and i had to buy new shoes to go with it but i have no idea when the occasion to wear it will arise lmao its not even long its just below my knees not sure weather im having a breakdown or just thought sod it :) here's a link to the one i brought.

Clothing at Tesco | F&F Broderie 2 In 1 Dress > dresses > Dresses > women

Also tried on a few others so who knows there may be hope for me yet :D

Diet wise Im fighting the urge to binge daily at the mo, hubby is back in hospital since sunday night and my thoughts head etc are again all over the place but Im fighting and slowly im going to win.
So sorry to the lack of support for you guys at the mo Im there with you all in spirit if nothing else just not finding the time, head space or energy to log on like i want to.

Hope your all doing well though im off to give a few likes just so you know I am still supporting you all :)

love you guys and good luck for weigh ins this week xxx

A dress!!!!!

You are so amazing!!!! Well done!!!!!!!!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE that dress!! perfect choice to start with! lol now the flood gates will open and you wont be able to stop buying them!

Well done on the -3lbs, nice steady amount for you.

also periods suck!!! feel better! XXXXXXX

Its so pretty. Wear it every day!

I agree!!

Gorgeous dress! x

Back