2014...Let's Do This

Don't stress - one bad meal won't ruin everything. And when's it's star week, it's hard not to eat everything.

Those photos look gorgeous. I'm so jealous. It looks like you had a wonderful time.

"Never, never, never, never give up." Winston Churchill

Thanks Hun. Had a word with myself and I've realised that nothing tastes as good as getting to target will feel plus nothing ever tastes as good to make my ibs hangover from chocolate worth it the next day. Grim headaches and stomach pains so back on it today!!

EE

BREAKFAST
apple, yogurt
scrambled egg on toast with mushrooms and chopped toms

LUNCH
SW quiche salad

DINNER
Chicken, rice, stir fried veg

3-4l water
possibly a diet coke when I go out for coffee with my auntie and gran, definately staying away from all the fad smoothies and juices they do in these cafés that are loaded with cream and people think are good for them!

Haha my determination didn't last long this morning...feeling so fed up I had a hot cross bun extra cereal a hot chocolate then shared a bowl of chips whilst out with family. My gran arriving has just totally blown me off track because it's the first time I've seen family in months and I'm so close to her and my mum and it just feels so sad her being out here and has made me miss my momma! I've also been doing some research and I've decided that the pill has a lot to answer for lately, mood swings and so much increased appetite it all correlates to when I went on the pill, weight gain. I'm going to come off and see how I do because it's just been so hard lately and I know it's a huge combination of things such as the pill, the heat here etc etc no matter how hard I try it's Been slow and it never is this slow. I'm not beating y,self up anymore I'm taking a new approach come off the pill, off the alcohol as it's still making me feel grim and get back to the gym and SW in a serious manner. However there will be a lot of syn saving while my gran is here as meals out will be occurring so that's just how I'm going to have to play it, super strict then meal out then super strict again

just needed to write it all down! Weight loss journeys are so hard and be so emotional.

On the good side...the vit d has clearly made me have a growth spurt, gran was taller than me and so was my aunty now I'm Ike 3 inches taller than them both so hopefully this is why I weigh more hahaha

Hi! Apologies for my absence, I don't seem to have enough time to visit everyone lately.... Sorry you are having a rough time, You are probably right about the pill though, I always struggled with my weight loss when I was on it. Now I am over 50 (yikes) so don't need to be on the pill but still struggle with weight loss because it gets harder for other reasons (it's just great being a woman some times isn't it? :D)
Don't beat yourself up though, there are some things you can't control specially when its hormones and you need to enjoy the time with your Gran too! :)
You know you can do it when you are ready! x

On reflection I really have behaved badly recently on this plan not so much bad foods but wanting to eat so many Hebs for some reason, I've been craving weetabix and muesli recently and that's kinda what I've been bingeing on. I'm going to change things and have little or no syns from now on and one day off a week as I simply can't survive socially without doing so that's when I end up off plan! I did that last time....syn saving and it worked for me so shall see how it works for me. I'm going travelling in four weeks which obviously won't be sliming world friendly but I'll be in hostels on a strict budget so hopefully that coupled with all the walking and activities I may drop some weight wooo

I wonder if your craving for HEBs is an indication that your body wants more B vitamins? Not an expert but that's the first thing that comes to mind! I hope the syn saving works out for you so you can enjoy your weekends guilt-free :)

Looked up where b vitamins come from things like banana and unprocessed carbs such as potatoes and beans...think I'm eating these so not sure! Maybe it's just because i want toe at but subconsciously don't want to be too bad haha! Anyway I've broken the cycle......been out today gran ordered big bowl of chips for us to share I said no thanks even with my boyfriend and cousin telling me to eat some. I was nearly in tears why can't people sod off, why is there always someone who wants to see you fail. As soon as you say I'm on a diet they're all like oh have a biscuit. I've had from one person a few times, 'have a cake with me so I don't feel as bad' no you eat cake on your own because your a size 8 and I'm not so don't try and sabotage my efforts. Winds me up. My boyfriend should know better too he sees how upset if get

Pheeewwwww day 3 of mother natures sit in and I have no cravings, or starving. It's usually them first few days before and couple days into it, it's such a hard time being female and dieting and having the hormones. Anyway onto better things....got a 90s themed party to go to next weekend, it's my cousins 21st and 90s is the bloody hardest theme ever as no shop stocks for that decade. Most people are going to turn up like the spice girls so me and my boyfriend are going as Fred and Wilma flinstones not sure if that is from the 90s but I sure watched it as a kid then so sod it that's what we're doing. Plus it's cheap for material and I can just make our outfits myself

Hey, just been looking through your diary, I don't really understand the red/green days but your day sounds nice, you even given me ideas on meal for myself to try.

are you still craving weetabix and muesli? I suppose out of everything you could be craving those aren't too bad, would be good if they were free

Good luck with your fancy dress :)

Back