2015 and It's Now or Never!

Brill Emm - I bet that will make you think twice about scoffing anything naughty.

I think your cruise sounds fab. J has been talking about one for years and I'd love to go, but knowing me I'd probably be seasick or something.

Had a not so busy day.. apart from general bit of housework it was off to have a manicure and some extensions ... lovely. Tesco for a couple of things and home for my tea.
A very sweet comment that I had via my D from my grandD was that she was very concerned about the amount of money I had sent her and asked her mum whether I had enough money to eat properly.. My D and I had a bit of a laugh at the thought of me sitting with a slice of toast on Xmas day.. :D .. but that was soo sweet of her to be so concerned I thought.

Good diet day.
Breakfast - Oats 30g + Honey 1/2 Tblspn
Lunch - Bread 33g + Cheese 25g
Snack - Soup homemade + Bread 33g
Dinner - Ham 100g + Eggs hard boiled 2 + Salad + S.Cream 30g
Supper - Peaches canned in juice 75g + Crème Fraiche 60ml + Banana
Extra - Milk 200ml

Cals 1217 Carbs 143 Fat 42 Protein 70 Sugars 76 Fibre 19

. . . A very sweet comment that I had via my D from my grandD was that she was very concerned about the amount of money I had sent her and asked her mum whether I had enough money to eat properly.. My D and I had a bit of a laugh at the thought of me sitting with a slice of toast on Xmas day.. :D .. but that was soo sweet of her to be so concerned I thought.
Bless her!

Monday 16th December 2013

WI = 182.2 (13st0.2lb) ).9lb down... very pleased is me! :clap::clap::clap:
You are sooooooooooooo close to 13st. Well done you - that's fantastic.

Just 2 days to go - I'm getting all excited for you! :8855:

2 Days to Go!

Just 2 days to go - I'm getting all excited for you! :8855:

Thanks Bev...it's such a mix of emotions at the mo'!

Tuesday 17th December 2013

Couldn't sleep at all last night thro' being all on edge...I do get my knickers in a twist when it comes to having to get up early... mind it's going to be about 6am so fact is it's not that early really.

Managed to get to the hospital on time for my 12noon app. Had a lovely discussion with the physio again and pleased to say my shoulder is getting so much better now.
Went for lunch at the hospital and had chicken, which was a leg with barely any meat on it.. Chips and peas both of which were horribly dry.. cost £6.30!!! Wish I had turned around and refused to pay for it. So different from my last visit there.

Phone call from massage lady to say I could go at 3pm instead of 4.30 which was great as it meant I missed all the busy traffic time. Felt a bit awkward as I had to make up an excuse for not booking another app with her as my original lady is back working now and I want to resume with her.

Finally got around to hauling my suitcases out of their storage places which meant moving lots of stuff out of the way to get to them. Did a wee bit of packing but have most of tomorrow to do it anyway. Found that I can now fit into my elasticated pantie girdles which will give me such good support for my back... can't tell you how much difference that makes.. better than a double dose of meds!

Diet gone really well.
Breakfast - Danone Danio Peach Yogurt 160g pot
Lunch - Chicken 75g + Chips 100g + Peas 50g
Snack - Banana
Evening - Veg Soup homemade + Bread 1 slice
Supper - Peaches in juice 130g + Crème Fraiche 90ml
Extra - Milk 200ml

Cals 1297 Carbs 148 Fat 54 Protein 56 Sugars 75 Fibre 18

Last edited:
1 day to go!

Wednesday 18th December 2013

Busy day and thank goodness the old bones were behaving quite well!
Got most of my packing done before going off to the hairdressers this afternoon.
Then on to Tesco for a few bits of shopping to make sure I have bits and bobs for when I get back.

Phone call from my D this morning... she was a bit bewildered as she had received an email on her phone with a picture of what she thought was my car with a big dent in it. Truth is that I had been fiddling about with my phone and as I had kept the picture of the van that drove into me with a dent in the side of it but as proof of the actual position we were at due to the buildings in the background. Unfortunately I didn't know how to send it at the time but then last night I noticed that it said "email" so I pressed it and the next thing it said "sent"... but I had no idea who it had been sent to..:D .. she received it at 1.30 this morning so had been very concerned since then... :sign0007:

Kept to a reasonable diet even tho' I shall most probably be eating a fair few extra carbs etc. tomorrow.
Packing all finished.. can't believe I got it done so quickly after all!
See you all soon .. Take care and

A Very Happy Christmas to One and All!!

And a Happy Christmas from me too. Have a lovely cruise and speak again soon.

49842-albums3274-picture116941.jpg

If you are looking in from the high seas - hope you are having a wonderful time and that it's not too choppy out there.

Monday 30th December 2013

Weight this fine morning is a rather more portly me once again..:D
Put on exactly 6lbs but tbh I thought it would have been a lot more... you know what all this fine dining can do to one's determination!!

Unfortunately very rough seas for at least 95% of the time (but not as bad as the few days on last years trip)... fair did my back in so I spent quite a bit of time in my cabin. On a brighter note I did have some great chats with lots of folk with the same infirmities so lots of sharing our moans with each other was a good laugh believe it or not. One particular lady and I made quite a firm friendship and we exchanged addresses but I unwittingly threw my paper away when having a final sort thro' so just hope she sends me a letter... I know..what am I like! :sigh:

Off to do some unpacking which still remains locked as from yesterday at 5pm..
sleeping-kitten-smiley-emoticon.jpg

. . . but I unwittingly threw my paper away when having a final sort thro' so just hope she sends me a letter... I know..what am I like! :sigh:
:rotflmao:
Welcome back chica, sorry the weather wasn't brill but you still seem to have enjoyed yourself.
And that gain will go pretty quickly I'm sure. Some of it will be carb bloat so if you get back on track you'll be fine.

Glad you had fun with some like minded people. Hopefully the lady will get in touch with you.

Happy New Year when it comes

All unpacking done thank goodness.. and most of it put away neat and tidily.

Remembered a very funny incident which I can honestly say was said in real earnest.. A (very) old lady said when we were waiting to disembark.."I did ask the captain if he would pull in at the pier as it was easier for me to get home from there but he wouldn't." :rotflmao:

DSCN0292.jpgDoggie.jpg

Picture of swan meringue plus a dog made out of a bath and hand towel done by a steward.
Thought they were really cute.

Kept to a good plan today which I am really pleased with even tho' the carbs are a bit high.

Breakfast - Oats 40g + Honey 1/2 Tablspn
Lunch - Bread 27g + Butter + Eggs scrambled 2
Snack - Muffin plain 60g
Dinner - Battered Cod + Peas 100g + Tom. Ketchup 15g
Supper - Danone Danio Yogurt 160g
Extra - Milk[STRIKE]300ml[/STRIKE] 240ml

Cals [STRIKE]1289[/STRIKE]1259 Carbs [STRIKE]134[/STRIKE]132 Fat [STRIKE]49[/STRIKE]48 Protein [STRIKE]68[/STRIKE]66 Sugar [STRIKE]52[/STRIKE]50 Fibre 15

Last edited:
Tuesday 31st December 2013

Started off as a very nice day but gradually became very wet and cold.
Went out to Tesco on the other side of the city partly to give the car a good run after having stood for a while but also just to enjoy the drive.
Looking for a Xmas pud which they are usually selling off but couldn't find one.. only a couple of small ones at £4 each and lots of sponge types as well. However, after much circling around in the mobility scooter I noticed some cardboard boxes on the bottom shelf and there was some lovely puds 750g reduced to half price.. £1.75. Lots of people had been milling around obviously looking for the same thing so I took all the contents out of the boxes and put them on the shelf where they were snapped up in minutes!.. my good deed for the day.. :)

Back had been somewhat of a problem all day so went to bed as soon as all things were put away and had a nice restful few hours.
Not felt hungry all day altho' I have kept to a reasonable diet.

Breakfast - Oatcakes 3 + Butter
Lunch - Bread 1 slice + Cheese 30g
Snack - Biscuits ginger 2
Evening - Ham 80g + Eggs hardboiled 2 + Salad + S.Cream 200g
Supper - Danone Danio Yogurt Peach 160g
Extra - Milk 240ml

Cals 1071 Carbs 85 Fat 51 Protein 69 Sugars 45 Fibre 7

Evening chica - hope you have anice new year and here's to a successful 2014 for all of us.

49842-albums3274-picture117900.jpg

Happy new Year Em :)

Back