2015 and It's Now or Never!

Morning Emm - I'll join you and Mary in the need for a good talking to.
I was at a birthday party last night and ate WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too much.
Realised I was doing it and couln't stop myself.
I'm now at me heaviest since Sept 2011 - and that was before I got to target.

Morning -

May your graph dip soon. I'm with you -- to a better day! :)

Thanks Mel... Thought for a minute you were putting .. May the force be with you! .. :giggle:

Morning Emm - I'll join you and Mary in the need for a good talking to.
I was at a birthday party last night and ate WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too much.
Realised I was doing it and couln't stop myself.
I'm now at me heaviest since Sept 2011 - and that was before I got to target.

Morning Bev, Isn't that just SOO annoying! It's like someone else is taking over the mind even though you know it's not what you really want to do.. sugar addiction.. or just plain GLUTTONY?!! :eek:
Shall we all indulge in a few moments of "poor me-ism"? ..
sad-face.gif

..... That'll do! ..Now where were we?.. back to the wagon!! YAY!

p.s. Only "liked" your post for your visit not because you put on weight! :D

Last edited:
Hello Em, have you had a good day? The sun is shining here but the wind is very strong.

Hello Emm, have you had a good day? The sun is shining here but the wind is very strong.

Hi Mo.. Very late getting back on here due to my having had another beezer of a headache. I know what caused it...too much salt! I ate a multi pack of Mini Cheddars yesterday which have a lot of salt on them and I am supposed to be on a salt free diet because of high blood pressure. Just spent the rest of the afternoon in bed after getting back from the dentist.

Slipped my mind to tell him that I now had a pacemaker until just before he went to give my teeth a clean and then he had to switch from using any electrical equipment... good thing I remembered in time.

Diet has gone well despite having to do some last minute changes to my menus and have cut the carbs considerably too.

Breakfast - Rachel's LF Yogurt 120g
Lunch - Egg poached 1 + Ham 45g + Bread 34g
Snack - Digestive Biscuit 1
Dinner - Sausages casseroled 2 + Peas Marrowfat 75g + Gravy 25ml
Supper - Activia Yogurt 125g + Brazil Nuts 40g
Extra - Milk 240ml

Cals 1300 Carbs 88 Fat 68 Protein 73 Sugars 50 Fibre 10

Godd morning. The food looks good. Did the headache go after the sleep? You did well to remember to tell the dentist. I hope you have a good day today. Mo

Morning!

OMG! What could have happened? Don't they ask you if you've had any medical changes? I'm glad you remembered about the pacemaker -- maybe that's a good sign: that you forgot about it for a moment.

I hope your head is better and you have a good day.

Good morning. The food looks good. Did the headache go after the sleep? You did well to remember to tell the dentist. I hope you have a good day today. Mo

Morning Mo..Headache did almost go thank goodness.. that was quite a corker.
Hope your day goes well too... how's the move going?

Morning!

OMG! What could have happened? Don't they ask you if you've had any medical changes? I'm glad you remembered about the pacemaker -- maybe that's a good sign: that you forgot about it for a moment.

I hope your head is better and you have a good day.

Morning Mel, Yes I do wonder what could have happened and they do ask about meds which I was thinking more about tablets etc., and you are so right that at least I actually forgot about the pm for a while!
Have a good day too.

Sorry about the headache :( I bet that has put you right off mini cheddars though!

Thanks Zeke.. but if only..:confused: .. and it doesn't work with chocolate and a few other things I could mention. We're slaves to our taste buds unfortunately are we not?

Thursday 20th March 2014

Very pleased that my weight has now gone down to 188.6lbs

Well done on the weight loss Em. I weighed at doctors yesterday and I had lost 4lbs in 3 weeks. The move is at a stop at present and Im becoming an expert on roofs!!! lol. It really is grinding me down!! Each day feels like one step forward and ten back!! Hope you have a good day.

Well done on the weight loss Emm. I weighed at doctors yesterday and I had lost 4lbs in 3 weeks. The move is at a stop at present and Im becoming an expert on roofs!!! lol. It really is grinding me down!! Each day feels like one step forward and ten back!! Hope you have a good day.

Yay! Well done on that loss Mo...just over a pound a week is good going in my book!
Shame about the hold up.. there's always something when you're moving and it can really spoil the excitement of it all. Never mind, I'm sure it will happen sooner than you think.

Morning!

@Mo - I'm with Em . . . a pound a week is good.

Thursday contd:

Been very busy today.. changed all my bed linen.. a major job for me as my duvet is quite heavy and usually does my back in... put everything in the wash plus steam cleaned my hob and cooker.. and sorted more stuff in the bedroom which is now beginning to look more like a bedroom.

Window cleaner called again at last... get very annoyed that he hardly calls at all these days, about twice a year. :( Nice to have them looking clean again.

Diet gone well so pleased with myself for that.

Breakfast - Bread 24g + Butter 6g + Bacon 34g
Lunch - Eggs scrambled 2 + Finn Crisps 3 + Butter 4g
Snack - Multigrain Cracker 1 + Apple 83g
Dinner - Sausages casseroled 2 + Cabbage 90g + Carrot 66g + Mash 20g + Gravy 15ml
Supper - Activia Forest Fruit Yogurt 125g
Extra - Milk 220ml

Cals 1216 Carbs 81 Fat 64 Protein 68 Sugars 52 Fibre 19

I need a window cleaner.Was going to ask him to do next doors as well seeing that the builders made a lot of dust outside and it went their way.But they got one in themselves.:)

Well done on weight coming down and looking at your food I'm wanted a bacon sandwich now.:rolleyes:

I expect there will be plenty of opportunities to show charity to your neighbours in the future Mary.
That's one thing that I do have now is a good neighbour... spent years without so it makes for a very happy existence when I know she will keep an eye on things when I'm away and vice-versa.

Bacon sandwich was a very small one but never-the-less a tasty start to the day. :D

Hope all is well Emm? :)

All's well thanks Mary.

Friday 21st March 2014

Not a good awakening as after my very busy day yesterday my back was really painful which often happens.. but I can't be just sitting about in case that happens...It's a grin and bear it day..
frustrated-smiley-emoticon.gif

So apart from watching a bit of tellie, having my hair done and popping into Tesco that was it! Got home about 4pm and went to bed...(that did my hairdo a lot of good!) and woke up again at 7.45.
Did have a slight diversion from my diet in that I had a fruit scone which has put my carbs up higher than I wanted.

Breakfast - Activia Yogurt 125g
Lunch - Bread 24g + Bacon 34g
Snack - Digestive Biscuits 2 + Fruit Scone 1 + Butter 4g
Dinner - Spaghetti 30g + Cheese 40g + Peas marrowfat 100g
Supper - Digestive Biscuit 1
Extra - Milk 215ml

Cals 1321 Carbs 124 Fat 55 Protein 59 Sugars 44 Fibre 18

You've done more than me.

Saturday 22nd March 2014

Very restless night but despite that I heard all of the C&W music on Radio Norfolk this morning and it was very good too... so well pleased. That is then followed by The Garden Party programme which is always really funny especially Alan Gray who's a right laugh.

Finished off a job with my steam cleaner but my leg kept giving way.. am quite worried as to whether this is not going to get better... I have wondered if this might happen as it is usually quite numb due to my back problem.. :sigh: .. just something else to add to my catalogue of ailments!
So being rather upset about it I ended up devouring quite a few biscuits.. so no tea then!?!

Hello Em. The music sounds good fun. Dont missyour tea for a few biscuits. Hope you have a better night. I went swimming today. I havent been for a week so really loved it. Mo

Back