2015 mileage challenge!

Hello yoyoagogo! I am up at Alta Ski Resort in usually sunny Utah! It is snowing like Crazy! I put on these awful snowshoes of my brother's and tried to walk awhile. It is very tough but went out to the road and back 7 times! All the time thinking how many calories I was burning.

There are no city blocks here so I just said 3 blocks. I will be back down the mountain to my home in a few days. I don't live far....about an hour and a half. Warning: Before you attempt using showshoes, work on those leg muscles. I am sore now!!
Annie:)

Would love to message you but I can't!!! I am new here and must wait.
Annie:)

7 miles today 687 to go.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

4 miles today 683 to go.

3 miles today 680 to go.

Hello yoyoagogo! I am up at Alta Ski Resort in usually sunny Utah! It is snowing like Crazy! I put on these awful snowshoes of my brother's and tried to walk awhile. It is very tough but went out to the road and back 7 times! All the time thinking how many calories I was burning. There are no city blocks here so I just said 3 blocks. I will be back down the mountain to my home in a few days. I don't live far....about an hour and a half. Warning: Before you attempt using showshoes, work on those leg muscles. I am sore now!! Annie:)

Hey sorry I've not replied!! I've been to Utah to Salt Lake City and went boarding on snowbird. A lovely part of the world :) never tried snowshoeing though!

10 miles over the last 3 days so 670 to go.

4 miles yesterday so 666 to go. The Devils number!

Another 6 miles so now 660 to go. I am not taking my Fitbit with me on holiday so I will not be recording any mileage for 8 days.

Back