Total Solution 2016 - Let's Do This!

Hi All!

I'm new to this so go easy on me! I'm currently 26yrs old, 5ft 6in and weigh in around 13st 7lbs (slowly going up over the Christmas period!) Going on my BMI I am currently obese. I decided to do something when my size 14 clothes refused to fit me. I have never been a size 16 before and in all honestly do not want to be a size 16 for much longer! I would love to try and get down to around the 10st mark! I'm going on a hen night in May to Magaluf and do not want to be the one completely covered up by the pool!

My family are all tiny compared to me and they all use the 'oh you're just big boned' phrase to make me feel better. I love food and alcohol and I know its slowly killing me. I'm sluggish all the time and my knees have started to ache when I walk. Jogging is a no go! I also suffer massively from acid reflux on a daily basis, I know that if I watched what I ate it may ease but I just always make the wrong choices.

2016 is the year I need to change my lifestyle, I'm starting this by following the Total Solution Exante Diet for 4 weeks through January. I have already purchased my 4 week supply and cannot wait to get started after Christmas. My plan is to begin on 29 December so that I have a head start going into the New Year and will hopefully be in Ketosis for when I go back to work on 4 January which should help with dreaded office snacking :confused: I have also started drinking 2 litres of water a day to get my body used to the increase in fluids.

I have tried to lose weight previously by following many different plans but I never stick to them. This is the first time I'm using a forum to try and keep my motivation up. I'm hoping it helps keep me on track!

Good luck to all on their own paths and thanks for reading.

xx

Hey daydreamer89!!

I'm in a similar boat to you, however I started TS today as I didn't want to wait until the new year either. My family doesn't really do Xmas so I thought why not start today? I've got 3 weeks worth at the moment, but I want to do at least 2 months as I've got around 2 stone + to lose. I've done Exante before, as well as Lipotrim. They both work - I'm just not disciplined enough :(

I'm only 5'3 but at my heaviest I was 90KG/ 14 stone! Last year Lipotrim got me down to about 76. I maintained then switched to Exante this year in the year as it was cheaper, and at my lowest i reached 70-72 kg. I gave up and I never reached my ideal weight of 60 - 63.5kg (9.5-10stone) and I'm currently at 77.5kg as my restart weight :( so a bit of a way to go but I'm really determined this time.

Good luck to you and anyone else getting started! It's so cliche but this time round we mean it right ?! Mini mins is a great site so hopefully we'll all have enough moral support to get through it..

L
xx

Hey L!

Good luck on your journey! Yes we mean it this time!

How has your first day been? I'm worried about being insanely hungry for the first few days :confused:

Xx

It's okay, not great, but manageable. I want to believe the hunger is all in the mind, but you do feel quite hungry for the first few days (well I did anyway) but once you get into ketosis it's fine!
:)
Xx

Hi dreamer - here to sub.

When I got to my heaviest my heartburn was horrendous!! Really miserable when I was out.

I think you'll make a nice dent in your number after a month on this plan.

Enjoy Christmas I bet you'll be gagging to get started by 29th xx

Hi Daydreamer,

I'm at a similar weight (a little higher) and am starting to cut out the more fatty foods this week and will try to calorie count. I'm back at work for a couple of days from tomorrow so will try to be good. Plan is to start officially on 04/01. I have 4-5 weeks supply so will see where I am at the end of the month. Will throw in some exercise from week 2. My right knee is really weak so just bought a knee support for exercising. Hope it works.

Good luck xx

Hello All! Hope you've had a great Christmas!

I am incredibly sluggish and stodgy at the moment, cannot wait to start the plan and start feeling better. Was supposed to be starting this morning but a last minute catch up has scuppered my plan as we are going for food! Oops :eek:

Going to start in the morning for sure. Got my shake lined up and ready to go! Will post my weight tomorrow as I reckon I may have hit the 14stone mark!! :mad:

Blondcat - I'm on Omeprazole at the moment for it, will be interesting to see if I can cure it naturally!

Bridezilla- I was thinking about exercise too but I have the same knee problem, will try and increase walking maybe and see how I go.

Xx

Hey All!

So... my start weight as of this morning was 13stone 11lbs! :eek:

Had a banana shake for breakfast this morning and going to try a bar for lunch around 1pm. Had a couple of black coffees to get my caffeine fix and have a litre of water on standby. I am feeling quite hungry but nothing too major. My mom asked me about dinner this evening and I think that sticking to the plan while my family are eating is going to be the hardest part!

I am hoping to get into Ketosis quickly! Fingers crossed.

xx

Hi Ladies. I started total solution on 27th December, so today is day 4. Start weight 11st 11lbs, 5 ft4" and small boned. I carry my excess weight on my face neck and tummy. Have tried Cambridge before but never managed to stick to it from day 1. I go back to work 04th Jan and wanted to be used to it by then.
So far so good. Have stuck to plan 100%. Haven't been hungry and no side effects. I think I am in ketosis but not sure.
I bought the 6 week mixed pack. So far not enjoying the savoury but like all shakes and bars.
Good luck all!

Hey Daydreamer!

Looking forward to following your journey. I certainly feel for you regarding the heartburn and feeling sluggish. Looking forward to starting again myself just to feel a bit better in those respects, getting back into my old wardrobe is just a bonus!

Good luck :) x

Happy New Year! It sounds like you are off to a great start and sound very determined, good for you!! Here to subscribe and support and I look forward to following your progress :) Sarah x

Hey Daydreamer!

Looking forward to following your journey. I certainly feel for you regarding the heartburn and feeling sluggish. Looking forward to starting again myself just to feel a bit better in those respects, getting back into my old wardrobe is just a bonus!

Good luck :) x
Hi Smidge. I'm back too. Are you going to keep a diary?

Hi ladies. Who managed 100% on NYE? I am determined this time. Despite being at a party it's loads nice party food and alcohol I stuck to coffee and sparkling water. Glad I did, today is day 6 - scales already show a 6lb loss.

Hi Daydreamer. Looking forward to following your weight loss!

Hi ladies. Who managed 100% on NYE? I am determined this time. Despite being at a party it's loads nice party food and alcohol I stuck to coffee and sparkling water. Glad I did, today is day 6 - scales already show a 6lb loss.
Not me I'm afraid!

I knew if I didn't stick t it I would not get back on track. I can be very stubborn too, so friends saying just one glass made me more determined.

Today's my real start!

Hi Smidge. I'm back too. Are you going to keep a diary?

Hey Lynne - Thanks :) How are you getting on?! I wasn't going to do a diary because I started one before and gave up but that sounds like me and dieting all over LOL.. so perhaps I should give it another go :D

I didn't even try to do over NYE, plenty of naughtiness for me I'm afraid :oops: but well done to those who stuck to it or at least minimised!

How are you getting on Daydreamer?

Back