2016 Wednesday weigh ins

Having an extra pack is good, like you say better that than other snacks. Really well done x

Hi all..

I'm a Weds weigher, been reading all your diaries, some fab results.. As you can see from my user name I've tried many other diet plans with various results.. Was 2lb off my 5 stone award and target with slimming world then hit self destruct and gained 3 stones again hence the change to Exante, needed this to give me less choices and the chance to kid myself I was on plan!

Anyhow..

Week 1: -9lbs
Week 2: -2lbs

Second weigh in a little disappointing but was 'bunged up' TMI lol.. :D looking at the total for the two weeks am pleased so far..

have given up on the hot meals, they are rank! :eek:

That is great. Do you think you can hit 1 stone this week?
If you are still bunged up you could try slimatee, it has worked well for me and my husband.

That is great. Do you think you can hit 1 stone this week?
If you are still bunged up you could try slimatee, it has worked well for me and my husband.
I have some slimatee, will give that a go if needed.. A couple of dulcolax did the trick this time :p

Am hoping to get the stone off this week, trying to keep off the scales!

Well done both on your 4lb losses :0clapper:

My third weigh in 2lbs off, a bit disappointed it wasn't the stone.. 13lbs in total, think I need to drink more water, only managed 2L most days this week.. On to the next! :)

Well done ladies, great to see you all doing so well. 4lb for me in my first week and happy with that as I'm eating an extra meal on the evenings I work out, mainly because I'm worried about collapsing lol x

Well done. An extra pack sounds like a great plan

Well done both on your 4lb losses :0clapper:

My third weigh in 2lbs off, a bit disappointed it wasn't the stone.. 13lbs in total, think I need to drink more water, only managed 2L most days this week.. On to the next! :)

I have struggled with water this week so need to start logging my daily intake again

wow great weight loss! it was my first weigh in yesterday -8lbs im hoping to lose 2 stone my 27th may is this unrealistic xx

I don't think it is unrealistic at all. What is the importance of 27th May?

I have lost 1lb this week, which isn't great but it does mean I have lost over 2stones and moved into the 13s :)

my first weigh in was -10lbs and second weigh in -6lbs my scales were up the left!! so actually lost more than i thought! which has gave me a boost. good luck everyone on their wed weigh in xx

well done! :0clapper:

My 4th WI and its 1 lb off.. Will take that gladly as not enough water drank and have eaten crisps and chocolate this week, 3 big slip ups on different days!

Makes my total 1 stone :)

I'm also a Wednesday WI so will join you all here :D

Week 1 -12lb Week 2 -2lb Week 3 -6lb Week 4 -5lb Week 5 -3lb

Well, from the above i think you can all guess which 2 weeks i lost my way a little and didn't stick to plan.
2 stone off in 5 weeks has really got me motivated and i'm back on track today.
I've come back to Minimins because of all the support we can give each other and help through those really tough times xx

wowzers.. 2 st in 5 weeks is awesome.. I'm faffing a bit, need to be more focused

saying that I had lunch out today.. ha ha.. it could have been worse tho as stuck to a grilled salmon salad :)

Wk 5 and 2.5lb off.. Not having big losses but keeping focused on my holiday in 10 weeks, need to lose 1 1/2 stone to be where I was last year!

no WI this week as was away with work mon-fri, despite my best intentions it turned into a carb fest.. be back on it monday!

Back