2019 Wedding 2 weeks before my 40th Birthday

So here I go again, forever the yo-yo I want this with all my being. Started 5 days ago and I've so far lost 9lbs so I'm doing this. Im fed up of being overweight and its starting to impact on my health and levels of activity. So heres the goals and Im aiming high but pushing strong..

I will be..
17 stone by the time I go on holiday first week in August.
15 stone by my sons 18th Birthday in November.

Well tomorrow is my first offical weigh in day after a week since I started my new life. Its been one hell of a day, my little girl was really unwell and got diagnosed with measles. Shes been poorly for about 2 weeks so its been a really draining time. Lets hope being busy has helped.

Thanks.
Aiming for 2lbs a week and my sons 18th birthday is in 39 weeks so I'm going to keep pushing myself to keep to that target. Amazing how much 2lbs a week builds up. Plus I went to hospital with 2 slipped discs in January and Drs have said if I don't loose weight I'll need a wheelchair or maybe even die in next 5 years. I have a one year old and 3 other children so it can't happen. My mum had a stroke when she was 40 and shes never been able to walk again. I'm not doing that to my family x

Thanks.
Aiming for 2lbs a week and my sons 18th birthday is in 39 weeks so I'm going to keep pushing myself to keep to that target. Amazing how much 2lbs a week builds up. Plus I went to hospital with 2 slipped discs in January and Drs have said if I don't loose weight I'll need a wheelchair or maybe even die in next 5 years. I have a one year old and 3 other children so it can't happen. My mum had a stroke when she was 40 and shes never been able to walk again. I'm not doing that to my family x

You sound really motivated. 2lbs a week will soon mount up. I always aim for between 1-2lbs. If you lose 2lbs a week for a year you will lose over 7 stone which is a massive amount!

Weights going really slowly this week. Looks like I may be on a 1lb week but hey ho I did loose 9lbs last week so if it ends up as 10lbs over 2 weeks I'll be happy. Just have to keep myself motivated. Last night everyone in my family sat and ate sweets. I went and chopped up cucumber and celery and had some houmous. It was nice actually. One odd thing I'm noticing with this weight loss is my increased sense of smell, everything smells so strong. How odd!

Well todays Valentines meal was a dine in for 2 deal and even without the wine the meal was over 2000 calories but it was nice and we had a nice quiet meal without the children so all worth it and I'm in this for life. Life has occassions so I will just be straight back to normal tomorrow.

Back