2021 Lockdown Lipotrimers

Thank you, they all sound really nice.
I’ll probably try some as I think I’ll use them and do 5:2 🤔

The bars and pot meals will be especially handy if you’re out.

Hope you had a nice weekend 😊

Hope Jess and Emma are doing okay as not heard from them for a few days.

I hope you had a good camping weekend Squeeze. I love camping and wish I’d gone as the weather was so beautiful 😍

Hi I'm back !!!!
After a fabulous weekend away I'm back on it with a vengeance
My feet swelled so much in heat coz I'm so overweight!!
Hope your all doing ok gang xxxx

Good to have you back Squeeze and so glad you enjoyed yourself ☺️

Gosh the weather was so gorgeous and hot! I went camping a few years ago in July and I was up at 4:30am as my tent got so hot 😂 I absolutely loved it though ☺️

Well done for restarting, best of luck to you - were all here for support ☺️

Good Morning Guys, I am sooo sorry I haven't been on for a while - life has been hectic but its no excuse I should always find time for you guys! I will moving forward I promise, I will review every night. Gem its so nice you thought of me and I hope things are better since your chicken incident. Its so easily done. Its also so nice to see the group growing. Week 13 is now complete and I have lost a total of 4st 10lb. I am very pleased with myself. I still would like to lose another 5 stone but I am on the right track. I have started coach to 5k which is a killer but my knees are doing ok so I'm happy. How is everybody doing? xxx

Good Morning Guys, I am sooo sorry I haven't been on for a while - life has been hectic but its no excuse I should always find time for you guys! I will moving forward I promise, I will review every night. Gem its so nice you thought of me and I hope things are better since your chicken incident. Its so easily done. Its also so nice to see the group growing. Week 13 is now complete and I have lost a total of 4st 10lb. I am very pleased with myself. I still would like to lose another 5 stone but I am on the right track. I have started coach to 5k which is a killer but my knees are doing ok so I'm happy. How is everybody doing? xxx

Yay Emma!! So good to hear from you and I’m so pleased you’re still doing amazing!! Well done you, 4st 10lb!! ❤️

Urgh, I know better by now but it’s like I’m trying to self sabotage, I know the consequences and yet I did it anyway 😭 My only saving grace is that I stopped at chicken/protein and didn’t have a full on food rampage! Not that I should’ve had the chicken to even begin with 🙄

Anyway! How have you been? How are the sessions with the PT going? Well done on the Couch to 5k, coincidently I was actually looking at the app yesterday as I’d like to start running..... or at least I think I do 😂

Hi I've been back on it since Tuesday
It was hard to get back into ...but finally feel ok today
Will let u know how much I weigh on Monday xx

Well done Squeeze!!

Yes it is so much harder resuming TFR after consuming food, but the results will be totally worth all your efforts so you should be proud of getting back into it.

Yes please let us know how you get on Monday ☺️

Hope you have a nice weekend x

That’s an amazing loss in only 3 months!! Everyone must be amazed at your progress!!

Yay Emma!! So good to hear from you and I’m so pleased you’re still doing amazing!! Well done you, 4st 10lb!! ❤️

Urgh, I know better by now but it’s like I’m trying to self sabotage, I know the consequences and yet I did it anyway 😭 My only saving grace is that I stopped at chicken/protein and didn’t have a full on food rampage! Not that I should’ve had the chicken to even begin with 🙄

Anyway! How have you been? How are the sessions with the PT going? Well done on the Couch to 5k, coincidently I was actually looking at the app yesterday as I’d like to start running..... or at least I think I do 😂
I hate running, I’m heavy on my feet and hate it- give me most other forms of exercise instead 😂

Guys ...I need to confess my sins I weighed today I've lost 1st 4lbs altogether
I have been on date night with hubby and failed massively but back on tomoz
I will beat this ....
Amazing loss!

take the time to write down why you want to do this. Put all your whys together on a sheet and hang it on the fridge, inside the snack cupboard etc. Hang that sexy ass dress you want to wear beside the fridge and hang another sexy ass one on the side of your mirror in your bedroom. These will remind you of your whys and remember I’ve had these before and I will have them again when I’m slim and have no guilt just not now.
Good tastes nicer when your skinny!

Guys ...I need to confess my sins I weighed today I've lost 1st 4lbs altogether
I have been on date night with hubby and failed massively but back on tomoz
I will beat this ....

1st 4lb is a great loss.

If you enjoyed it, then it was worth it.

How are you getting on?

Maybe if Lipotrim is too strict and you keep wanting food you could do a different meal replacement program whereby you have one evening meal? Or use the Lipotrim maintenance products (they’re so delicious!!).

I hope everyone has had a nice weekend ☺️

I’ve been quite busy which has been a great distraction from food!
Hiya it's me that isnt strict enough with myself I could kick myself really could x
But from tomorrow will be my start again day and I cant eat anything coz it sets me off xx
Good weekend thanks quiet and lovely xx

Back