2021 Lockdown Lipotrimers

Hey! Gosh has it been a week since on this thread!
Going good survived an overnight at our friends holiday home with all the temptations and can see the difference. Crossed out of the 200s today!! Never to return! Had a good weeks loss so far , still hopeful of a bit more off for sat - 2 lbs and I’ll have crossed into a new stone bracket but I think if I loose anything over a lb it’ll help me not blip as I’ll be dying to hit that goal!

Hey! Gosh has it been a week since on this thread!
Going good survived an overnight at our friends holiday home with all the temptations and can see the difference. Crossed out of the 200s today!! Never to return! Had a good weeks loss so far , still hopeful of a bit more off for sat - 2 lbs and I’ll have crossed into a new stone bracket but I think if I loose anything over a lb it’ll help me not blip as I’ll be dying to hit that goal!

That’s great, an overnight stay and managing to resist temptation is a massive non scale victory ☺️ well done you.

Great that you’re out of the 200’s and almost into the next stone bracket, you’re doing amazing ❤️

Yep still plodding had an awful experience before..was at hairdresser so had to sit in front of full length mirror ...for three hours😳😳 my good God why have I let myself become like this ......😭😭

I can relate to this 😔

Don’t be hard on yourself! I’ve learnt this the hard way in the past and felt so down and worthless about myself I gave up my attempts of losing weight. Remember you’re taking action and doing something about your weight and have lost over two stone already! Don’t feel bad about yourself, we gain weight, it happens and more importantly remember our loved ones love us regardless of our shape or size - it’s only one aspect of us ❤️

Cant believe I wasted money to do my hair...what's the point when I look like this!!!
I just cant stop crying

This breaks my heart to read and I wish I could make you a black tea/coffee and give you a hug 🤗

You totally deserve some pampering and it’s not a waste of money at all!

Do you like your hair?

You’re doing so amazing! I have realised it’s important to have a little self care/pampering - when I wasn’t the size I wanted to be in the past, it made me feel so much better with pretty make up and hair, even if I wasn’t the size I wanted to be, pretty hair made me feel a little better about myself.

Please don’t beat yourself up - what’s done is done, you’ve gained weight and aren’t the size you want to be YET. But you WILL get there because you’re doing AMAZING! You’ve already lost over two stone!! ❤️

Back