2021 Lockdown Lipotrimers

How many shakes do u have a day?

Males have two products a day and women have three; there are vanilla, strawberry and chocolate shakes, peanut and coconut flapjacks and chicken soup; https://www2.lipotrim.co.uk/

You can only purchase the products from a pharmacy or via the Lipotrim website upon completing the medical form. You can also get them from eBay but it’s not recommend, especially if you’ve not done Lipotrim before (and there is a risk of them being counterfeit 🤷🏻‍♀️).

Are you thinking of doing Lipotrim? The results are amazing, the average loss is 1st a month for women and 1.5st a month for men.

It’s tough, psychologically as it is a total food replacement diet (TFR) and your instincts are to eat, but I have to say I feel great when I’m on Lipotrim TFR, lightheaded at times but overall I feel really good ☺️

Good luck to you whichever you decide, and we’re all here if you need help and support 😊

Thanks Gembino, - I am on protein works shakes but i am only having one shake for lunch and then a meal at tea time. I don't know if I could do a full meal replacement plan.

How long have u done LT?

Thanks Gembino, - I am on protein works shakes but i am only having one shake for lunch and then a meal at tea time. I don't know if I could do a full meal replacement plan.

How long have u done LT?

Hey, so I’m not on Lipotrim at the moment, I’ve had several stints in the past though!

How are you getting on?

Hi Hannah 👋

How long will you be on Lipotrim? I presume you’ve done it before, given your reference to it hopefully being the last time?

I’ve lost count how many stints I’ve had on Lipotrim, I’ve been doing a couple of weeks here and there recently to undo any weight gain before things get out of control (after Christmas/Holidays etc). Many people would disagree with this, however on the Lipotrim website, the guidance actually states you may need to complete TFR from time to time to keep your weight in check, so I try to not give myself a hard time about that and just get my head down and do what I need to do as I feel it nips things in the bud and prevents significant weight gain.

It’s rather quiet on this thread at the moment which is a shame.

Tips/advice;

~ I find it less stressful when I remove temptation - so I ensure none of my favourite food is in the house!

~ I always have a bottle of water with me so I can guzzle it at all times 😂 It helps with my hunger and prevents headaches.

~ I constantly remind myself that this abstinence from food is only temporary and I’ll feel so much better after I complete my time on the program. I could have XYZ if I really wanted to, but I am choosing to do Lipotrim.

Good luck ☺️

Hey.

Thought I'd say hello, I'm a bloke who started Lipotrim recently.

So far I'm 4 weeks in and just started week 5 today.

Over lockdown I put on a huge amount of weight (working from home for 2 years). I was already a big bloke anyway (and pretty broad)

I'm 6ft3 and I started at 22st 13lb and now I'm down to 20st 7lb, so I've lost 34lb so far. (week 4 I lost 6lb). Precious to lockdown I was probably around 19st.

Been sticking to it 100%, drinking 3-4 litres of water a day. Plan to stop Nov/Dec as I should hit my target by then. For me 16st is where I want to get to, anything less and I look too skinny.

Hey.

Thought I'd say hello, I'm a bloke who started Lipotrim recently.

So far I'm 4 weeks in and just started week 5 today.

Over lockdown I put on a huge amount of weight (working from home for 2 years). I was already a big bloke anyway (and pretty broad)

I'm 6ft3 and I started at 22st 13lb and now I'm down to 20st 7lb, so I've lost 34lb so far. (week 4 I lost 6lb). Precious to lockdown I was probably around 19st.

Been sticking to it 100%, drinking 3-4 litres of water a day. Plan to stop Nov/Dec as I should hit my target by then. For me 16st is where I want to get to, anything less and I look too skinny.

Hi 👋

Well done on getting to week five! Is this the first time you’ve done Lipotrim?

I can relate to the lockdown weightgain 🤦🏻‍♀️ I did Lipotrim for several weeks last year during lockdown to get my weight down and then I really struggled in the January-April lockdown and used food as a comfort/enjoyment - at least you are taking action now 😊

Will you be going back to the office or continuing to work from home?

Welcome to Minimins @Teviom. Well done on your progress.

Make sure you have a new way of lvng/eatng so you stay at 16 stone. l did very well on a vlcd - but regained over 8 years or so.

Hi 👋

Well done on getting to week five! Is this the first time you’ve done Lipotrim?

I can relate to the lockdown weightgain 🤦🏻‍♀️ I did Lipotrim for several weeks last year during lockdown to get my weight down and then I really struggled in the January-April lockdown and used food as a comfort/enjoyment - at least you are taking action now 😊

Will you be going back to the office or continuing to work from home?

Yeah it's tough. I was just lazy and ordered food for lunch every day, then wife being a teacher also became lazy with it being off work for so long.

This is 2nd time I've done it, I did it for 7 weeks 5 years ago to drop some weight before a holiday to Spain.

Likely back to the office come January, even then only doing 1 week a month as we have more flexibility now and my office is long ways away.

Welcome to Minimins @Teviom. Well done on your progress.

Make sure you have a new way of lvng/eatng so you stay at 16 stone. l did very well on a vlcd - but regained over 8 years or so.

Thanks! Yeah I'm gonna stay pretty low on carbs after Lipotrim, not to lose weight but keep that as my nature diet.

Yeah it's tough. I was just lazy and ordered food for lunch every day, then wife being a teacher also became lazy with it being off work for so long.

This is 2nd time I've done it, I did it for 7 weeks 5 years ago to drop some weight before a holiday to Spain.

Likely back to the office come January, even then only doing 1 week a month as we have more flexibility now and my office is long ways away.

Thanks! Yeah I'm gonna stay pretty low on carbs after Lipotrim, not to lose weight but keep that as my nature diet.

The first time I did Lipotrim was for 7-8 weeks too, did you find the first time the easiest? Looking back I think it was for me, although doing Lipotrim during lockdown and not having to avoid social invitations took some pressure off, so it was good to take advantage of that time ☺️

Back