2021 Lockdown Lipotrimers

Yes Jess it does seem to speed things up. This morning I dropped my son at football training and went to the gym. I’m starting to see the weight pile off. In a few weeks I may be confident enough to share my weight loss pictures with you guys. I’ve still got a long way to go but I’m seeing massive results. In my body and energy levels. Jess the energy for me has definitely picked up. I can now walk down the stairs in the morning without feeling stiff. I’m so proud of myself, like we all should be. It’s a big thing not being able to eat a thing. Especially if your like me and I bloody love food and going out with my friends drinking. We can’t do this at the minute but when we can I’m happy
To just drink sparkling water. I will lose this weight, nothing will hold me back. Welcome shrinking violet , do you wish to be called this? What TFR are you on? How are you doing? Xx

You should be so proud of yourself Emma ❤️ You’re doing so amazing.

Photos really help you see the transformation as sometimes it can take a while for us to see our true reflection rather than the distorted, self critical one we can have in our mind 😔 I’m only speaking from my own personal experience as this is something I’ve struggled with, albeit I do try to focus on the positives - no one is perfect after all so it’s completely unrealistic to try and “be perfect” as it doesn’t exist. We’re all beautiful in our own way ❤️

Of course you can join us, welcome ☺️

How long have you been on your TFR and how long will you be doing it?

thank you. I have been on 2.5 weeks and weigh in on a wed, though sneak speak I’m 1.2lbs off having lost a stone and a half in 3 weeks so very happy!

Been good so far, day 2 was a killer but otherwise grand. I have nearly 100lbs to lose so I anticipate being on until late October at best to lose 90lbs and last 10 through extended refeed. Really hoping to be losing 3.5lbs a week for the next 10 weeks and then between 2.5-3.5 for the rest to hit that target...

Yes Jess it does seem to speed things up. This morning I dropped my son at football training and went to the gym. I’m starting to see the weight pile off. In a few weeks I may be confident enough to share my weight loss pictures with you guys. I’ve still got a long way to go but I’m seeing massive results. In my body and energy levels. Jess the energy for me has definitely picked up. I can now walk down the stairs in the morning without feeling stiff. I’m so proud of myself, like we all should be. It’s a big thing not being able to eat a thing. Especially if your like me and I bloody love food and going out with my friends drinking. We can’t do this at the minute but when we can I’m happy
To just drink sparkling water. I will lose this weight, nothing will hold me back. Welcome shrinking violet , do you wish to be called this? What TFR are you on? How are you doing? Xx
Look forward to seeing your progress pics Emma! My energy levels today are marginally better than the last couple of days, so fingers crossed! Weirdly they seem to increase after a walk! I do wonder if that is because I am dipping further into ketosis. I said to my family yesterday, ' I am so envious of what I have cooked you, wish I could eat it'! And my little one piped up, well you can when you have finished your shakes Mummy. It really put things into perspective, of course I can, we can, it is such a short term sacrifice! So happy for you that your feeling the results of your hard work. Well done!

thank you. I have been on 2.5 weeks and weigh in on a wed, though sneak speak I’m 1.2lbs off having lost a stone and a half in 3 weeks so very happy!

Been good so far, day 2 was a killer but otherwise grand. I have nearly 100lbs to lose so I anticipate being on until late October at best to lose 90lbs and last 10 through extended refeed. Really hoping to be losing 3.5lbs a week for the next 10 weeks and then between 2.5-3.5 for the rest to hit that target...
Wow, that is really great progress! So not your first week, your in the swing now. Do you exercise as well? Or all from the shakes?

Look forward to seeing your progress pics Emma! My energy levels today are marginally better than the last couple of days, so fingers crossed! Weirdly they seem to increase after a walk! I do wonder if that is because I am dipping further into ketosis. I said to my family yesterday, ' I am so envious of what I have cooked you, wish I could eat it'! And my little one piped up, well you can when you have finished your shakes Mummy. It really put things into perspective, of course I can, we can, it is such a short term sacrifice! So happy for you that your feeling the results of your hard work. Well done!
Love this, it’s the whole I’ve had it before and I will have it again just not now!

Wow, that is really great progress! So not your first week, your in the swing now. Do you exercise as well? Or all from the shakes?

no exercise first few weeks but did add in vibroplate this week aim to do 3 sessions and once I have 3 stone off will add in proper exercise. The pressure on my joint is just to much at the moment so will lighten that load and then gradually increase it to build fitness.

no exercise first few weeks but did add in vibroplate this week aim to do 3 sessions and once I have 3 stone off will add in proper exercise. The pressure on my joint is just to much at the moment so will lighten that load and then gradually increase it to build fitness.
That sounds like a good plan! I didn't realise how much my recent weight gain was affecting me until I lost it. I feel so much more agile! And massively better than when I was at peak weight! It will come soon enough for you! I remember at 15 stones 10 I could only run for 30 seconds, now I can run for 1 hour!.

Last edited:
Hi how we all getting on i had a slight blip at weekend 😭hoping your all doing well back on it with a vengeance today 😊

That sounds like a good plan! I didn't realise how much my recent weight gain was affecting me until I lost it. I feel so much more agile! And massively better than when I was at peak weight! It will come soon enough for you! I remember at 15 stones 10 I could only run for 30 seconds, now I can run for 1 hour!.
That’s amazing, I definitely notice it but I do have rheumatoid arthritis so it’s the pain that I notice. In part dreading today as heading into the city centre to do some research on new brands and products and know it will be sore on me by the end of the day. However hopefully the calorie burn will be worth it!!

I can’t imagine running for an hour- even at 9 stone I’m heavy footed so run like a herd of elephants 😂 though really want to get up on the z trainer for half an hour!

Hi how we all getting on i had a slight blip at weekend 😭hoping your all doing well back on it with a vengeance today 😊

Hey, are you okay?

What was the blip?

I’ve had many blips before - it really is never worth it. Try to be kind to yourself and not make yourself feel guilty as for me that would trigger disappointment > self loathing > ultimately spiralling and undoing of my efforts.

Remember you have a choice - you can have food if you want, but you’re choosing not to temporarily. It’s so worth it in the end ❤️

Hope you’re okay Squeeze.

Hey, are you okay?

What was the blip?

I’ve had many blips before - it really is never worth it. Try to be kind to yourself and not make yourself feel guilty as for me that would trigger disappointment > self loathing > ultimately spiralling and undoing of my efforts.

Remember you have a choice - you can have food if you want, but you’re choosing not to temporarily. It’s so worth it in the end ❤️

Hope you’re okay Squeeze.
I had my vaccine..felt so poorly I had a chicken stir fry....and then we went out for the day I still felt rotten so had a tuna salad xx

I had my vaccine..felt so poorly I had a chicken stir fry....and then we went out for the day I still felt rotten so had a tuna salad xx

Horrible feeling poorly isn’t it, I know we should abstain completely from food on Lipotrim but sometimes if it can help make you feel better you just have to do what you have to do ☺️ For me, in the past, even just having some protein has usually triggered me to crave more food and I ended up losing control and overeating everything in sight 🙈

Hope you’re feeling better now? x

We all have them! Mine is yet to come. So far so good, started a new job and so I'm so busy at work that I have little time to eat or even think about food, makes the dieting a lot easier. Getting straight back on is what is important. It must be so hard with bars and restos just returning to normalish!

That’s amazing, I definitely notice it but I do have rheumatoid arthritis so it’s the pain that I notice. In part dreading today as heading into the city centre to do some research on new brands and products and know it will be sore on me by the end of the day. However hopefully the calorie burn will be worth it!!
Oh goodness, take care of yourself. I hope the weigh tloss is easing the symptoms. It is a painful condition. I have just finished a walk, burned my days shakes off, so I better have a weight loss tomorrow ha ha.

I havent eaten since Sunday so hopefully I havent done that much damage
I'll see on Thursday xxx
Will probably just be less of a weight loss I imaging, but I don't know how much of a blip you had ha ha. Hope you enjoyed it!

Back