2021 Lockdown Lipotrimers

I had a meal after weigh in on Thursday
Felt rubbish after ..on wards and upwards I need to stop believing I "deserve " things xxx
Good job for stopping at the chicken xxx

Are you okay now?

I think that’s the thing - feeling like we deserve to do something for ourselves. We are worth it.

Thank you for the support. I’ve made mistakes before and should’ve learnt from them. Last year I think I did 7-8 weeks with no blips at all. It’s honestly not worth it.

How did you get on today?

Good I'm 2 shakes down
Not hungry
But...I'm going camping over bank hoilday and it will be the only get way we het this year so I dont know what to do ....xxx

Good I'm 2 shakes down
Not hungry
But...I'm going camping over bank hoilday and it will be the only get way we het this year so I dont know what to do ....xxx

Glad you’re okay ❤️

It is such a personal choice isn’t it, you could complete a week of refeed before you go camping so you have the flexibility to eat and drink as you wish without undoing any efforts (for example, not doing the refeed which prevents any significant weight gain) and restart when you are back home, or you could stay on Lipotrim whilst you are away?

I’m not sure how you would feel being the only one not eating and/or if you would end up eating and coming off the TFR whilst you were away?

I’ve done both in the past, I’ve remained on TFR where food was not included in my holiday and on another occasion I ensured I completed my refeed week(s) so I was able to enjoy what I wanted when I was away and then restarted Lipotrim TFR when I was home.

Maybe a compromise could be to complete your refeed and then have some of the maintenance products whilst you’re away to retain some control?

The most important thing is to do what is right for you and what will make you happiest ❤️

Oh Girls 😭😭 I ate some chicken last night. I did stop at chicken and didn’t completely raid the kitchen but I know I shouldn’t have done it and I’m disappointed in myself 😔. I think it was 450-500 calories but I’d already had my three Lipotrim products 🙄

I honestly don’t even know why I did it? It was as though I was on some kind of mindless auto pilot 🙈 Having made this mistake in the past on previous Lipotrim stints, I know the impact on weight loss results and it’s just not worth it 😢

I can only do TFR for another 3 weeks as I’ve got some social things coming up and I know there is absolutely no point doing Lipotrim if you’re going to eat as you don’t get the same losses, plus it’s £45 a week!!

I need to remind myself that I am choosing to do Lipotrim. I could calorie count etc instead if I wanted but I enjoy Lipotrim and you get great, stress free weight loss. I also need to think how I will feel at the end of a successful three weeks of TFR as I’ve also noticed my weight gain having restarted my Yoga classes and I’m not feeling good about it, which is even more reason to remain dedicated.

I’m aiming to do 5-6km walks on Saturday and Sunday as I really want to maximise my weight loss over the next three weeks (contradictory to yesterday evenings behaviour 😒).

Hope everyone else is okay? ❤️
Gembino, you don't beat this one...I went out to a Chinese resto and had a 3 course Chinese dinner washed down with wine! . Straight back on it again today though for 2 more weeks before having another blow out before continuing again for a few weeks more! The chicken won't do too much damage, it is just protein! The Chinese will! I have decided not to weigh for a couple of days now, let the dehydration settle from the wine, let the food pass through and weigh after that! So I hope that makes you feel better!

Good I'm 2 shakes down
Not hungry
I personally would enjoy it, or you will feel deprived on your trip and enjoy it less. That is if you know in your heart that you have the willpower to hop back on again afterwards. I had a blow out yesterday, but I want to be slim so badly that I knew I would pick it straight back up afterwards. And I have today.

Well done Squeeze. You could stay on the shakes during yr trp. You'll feel good when you get back and it breaks the link between having to eat to enjoy people's company. You can do that if you decide to. For me, one of the biggest learnings of doing a vlcd 8 years ago was I didn't have to drink to have fun. Short term pleasure or longer term result? Which matters more? It's entirely your decision.

Gembino, you don't beat this one...I went out to a Chinese resto and had a 3 course Chinese dinner washed down with wine! . Straight back on it again today though for 2 more weeks before having another blow out before continuing again for a few weeks more! The chicken won't do too much damage, it is just protein! The Chinese will! I have decided not to weigh for a couple of days now, let the dehydration settle from the wine, let the food pass through and weigh after that! So I hope that makes you feel better!

If you enjoyed yourself Jess then it was worth it ☺️ Well done for getting back into Lipotrim.

I would also be avoiding the scales - the numbers can fluctuate dramatically can’t they 😂

Hope you’re having a nice weekend.

I managed 6km on the treadmill yesterday and this morning and I’m feeling good for it ☺️

Will be interesting if it makes any difference to my weight losses - I’m going to try and be more consistent with my cardio and aim to get a few more 6km treadmill sessions in.

I hope everyone is having a nice weekend ☺️

If you enjoyed yourself Jess then it was worth it ☺️ Well done for getting back into Lipotrim.

I would also be avoiding the scales - the numbers can fluctuate dramatically can’t they 😂

Hope you’re having a nice weekend.
Gembino, it was worth it! Absolutely! I have to say, normally taking even the smallest morsel of food would have de-railed me, however I just knew that I was not going to let that happen this time. Just got back from a 9km walk, I did a bit extra to burn some of the calories off that will still be lingering around. If I get any loss at all this week, I will be happy!

I managed 6km on the treadmill yesterday and this morning and I’m feeling good for it ☺️

Will be interesting if it makes any difference to my weight losses - I’m going to try and be more consistent with my cardio and aim to get a few more 6km treadmill sessions in.

I hope everyone is having a nice weekend ☺️
Well done! That is a good amount of KM's! That is the shakes burned off anyway, which guarantees a loss!

Gembino, it was worth it! Absolutely! I have to say, normally taking even the smallest morsel of food would have de-railed me, however I just knew that I was not going to let that happen this time. Just got back from a 9km walk, I did a bit extra to burn some of the calories off that will still be lingering around. If I get any loss at all this week, I will be happy!

Good ☺️

I’ve derailed myself before in the past so many times! I know I “shouldn’t have had” my chicken but I actually really enjoyed it and was happy with myself to some extent for not snorting the entire contents of the kitchen (again as I have done in the past 😲).

9km! Well done ☺️ I need to take a leaf out of your book and do more!

Well done! That is a good amount of KM's! That is the shakes burned off anyway, which guarantees a loss!

Thanks Jess.

I set the treadmill at a 10-12% incline to make it harder and I was worried I may feel light headed but I felt fine during and great afterwards ☺️

Well my weekend has gone to pot back on it tomorrow
I cant kick myself enough but I have enjoyed
So back on for 4 days then camping and when Im back I'll hit it again xxx

From experience the worst thing you can do is beat yourself up/give yourself a hard time as it just adds more pressure and stress ❤️

Why don’t you use the maintenance products and do refeed meals this week until you’re back from camping? Just a thought otherwise you’ll go back into ketosis and then out again and from experience those first few days are the hardest whilst you adjust back.

From experience the worst thing you can do is beat yourself up/give yourself a hard time as it just adds more pressure and stress ❤️

Why don’t you use the maintenance products and do refeed meals this week until you’re back from camping? Just a thought otherwise you’ll go back into ketosis and then out again and from experience those first few days are the hardest whilst you adjust back.

Not that I’m preaching! You know yourself best.

Thanks Jess.

I set the treadmill at a 10-12% incline to make it harder and I was worried I may feel light headed but I felt fine during and great afterwards ☺️
That's fab, hope you get a great weight loss. I get more energetic as the weeks go on. I have just put my treadmill down ready to use, perhaps I will use it tomorrow morning as I am on a late shift! I like to listen to a good podcast whilst I work out! My 22 year old daughter is doing some kind of treadmill Peliton workout, some app she's paying a subscription to, it has a wide range of workouts for the Peliton bike, treadmill, yoga etc. She's loving it!

So back on for 4 days then camping and when Im back I'll hit

Dust yourself down and start again. Better 4 good days than 7 bad days so...Any days on Lipotrim is an achievement!

That's fab, hope you get a great weight loss. I get more energetic as the weeks go on. I have just put my treadmill down ready to use, perhaps I will use it tomorrow morning as I am on a late shift! I like to listen to a good podcast whilst I work out! My 22 year old daughter is doing some kind of treadmill Peliton workout, some app she's paying a subscription to, it has a wide range of workouts for the Peliton bike, treadmill, yoga etc. She's loving it!

Yes I’ve heard of Peliton, it sounds really good.

I use the treadmills in my gym, which have inbuilt screens so I get to watch a film whilst stomping along which is great as I’d probably be bored otherwise 😂

I also enjoy listening to podcasts and music, but tend to listen to those if I’m going for a walk outside, it’s so nice to just switch off!

Back