2021 Lockdown Lipotrimers

Oh goodness, take care of yourself. I hope the weigh tloss is easing the symptoms. It is a painful condition. I have just finished a walk, burned my days shakes off, so I better have a weight loss tomorrow ha ha.
It definitely is, not as sore today as I expected thankfully! I know that as I drop the weight it makes such a positive impact and then I can exercise again!!

It definitely is, not as sore today as I expected thankfully! I know that as I drop the weight it makes such a positive impact and then I can exercise again!!
That is wonderful to hear. I am happy for you! xxx

Oh Girls 😭😭 I ate some chicken last night. I did stop at chicken and didn’t completely raid the kitchen but I know I shouldn’t have done it and I’m disappointed in myself 😔. I think it was 450-500 calories but I’d already had my three Lipotrim products 🙄

I honestly don’t even know why I did it? It was as though I was on some kind of mindless auto pilot 🙈 Having made this mistake in the past on previous Lipotrim stints, I know the impact on weight loss results and it’s just not worth it 😢

I can only do TFR for another 3 weeks as I’ve got some social things coming up and I know there is absolutely no point doing Lipotrim if you’re going to eat as you don’t get the same losses, plus it’s £45 a week!!

I need to remind myself that I am choosing to do Lipotrim. I could calorie count etc instead if I wanted but I enjoy Lipotrim and you get great, stress free weight loss. I also need to think how I will feel at the end of a successful three weeks of TFR as I’ve also noticed my weight gain having restarted my Yoga classes and I’m not feeling good about it, which is even more reason to remain dedicated.

I’m aiming to do 5-6km walks on Saturday and Sunday as I really want to maximise my weight loss over the next three weeks (contradictory to yesterday evenings behaviour 😒).

Hope everyone else is okay? ❤️

I am okay thank you ☺️

Feeling good this week as my Yoga classes have resumed! I’ve really missed them, I find Yoga makes such a difference to my overall wellbeing.

How are you?
Aw I loved yoga! I must get to it when this little one is bigger and I can get some free time! I’m good glad it’s Friday!

Oh Girls 😭😭 I ate some chicken last night. I did stop at chicken and didn’t completely raid the kitchen but I know I shouldn’t have done it and I’m disappointed in myself 😔. I think it was 450-500 calories but I’d already had my three Lipotrim products 🙄

I honestly don’t even know why I did it? It was as though I was on some kind of mindless auto pilot 🙈 Having made this mistake in the past on previous Lipotrim stints, I know the impact on weight loss results and it’s just not worth it 😢

I can only do TFR for another 3 weeks as I’ve got some social things coming up and I know there is absolutely no point doing Lipotrim if you’re going to eat as you don’t get the same losses, plus it’s £45 a week!!

I need to remind myself that I am choosing to do Lipotrim. I could calorie count etc instead if I wanted but I enjoy Lipotrim and you get great, stress free weight loss. I also need to think how I will feel at the end of a successful three weeks of TFR as I’ve also noticed my weight gain having restarted my Yoga classes and I’m not feeling good about it, which is even more reason to remain dedicated.

I’m aiming to do 5-6km walks on Saturday and Sunday as I really want to maximise my weight loss over the next three weeks (contradictory to yesterday evenings behaviour 😒).

Hope everyone else is okay? ❤️
500 calls of protein won’t have much impact. But do consider why, what caused you to do it and think about what triggers you need to be aware of.

500 calls of protein won’t have much impact. But do consider why, what caused you to do it and think about what triggers you need to be aware of.

Thank you, I hope it hasn’t done too much damage 😒

I think it was just because I could and it was there 🙈 I don’t know. But I do know I didn’t need it. I’ve self sabotaged in the past so many times 😢 Putting too much pressure/stress on myself doesn’t help.

I’ve been 100% today and didn’t want more food. I just need to keep reminding myself (like I’ve said to others), this is only temporary and I am choosing to do Lipotrim. Yes, I could have food but I don’t need it on Lipotrim TFR, it defeats the fundamental purpose.

Not sure what caused the moment of weakness. I only have a few weeks, I need to stay focused and dedicated, which I know I can do as I’ve done it before.

Thank you, I hope it hasn’t done too much damage 😒

I think it was just because I could and it was there 🙈 I don’t know. But I do know I didn’t need it. I’ve self sabotaged in the past so many times 😢 Putting too much pressure/stress on myself doesn’t help.

I’ve been 100% today and didn’t want more food. I just need to keep reminding myself (like I’ve said to others), this is only temporary and I am choosing to do Lipotrim. Yes, I could have food but I don’t need it on Lipotrim TFR, it defeats the fundamental purpose.

Not sure what caused the moment of weakness but I’m not going to spiral. I only have a few weeks, I need to stay focused and dedicated, which I know I can do as I’ve done it before.
I had a meal after weigh in on Thursday
Felt rubbish after ..on wards and upwards I need to stop believing I "deserve " things xxx
Good job for stopping at the chicken xxx

Back