2021 Lockdown Lipotrimers

Sharing the wonderful and inspirational post from Betty ❤️

Thank you for your message, yes I feel so determined. I was about bettys size when I started 22st 4lb in 7 weeks I’m 2st 13lb down. I read her posts when I started and it really spurred me on. Don’t get me wrong I find it hard at times but like Betty I’m determined nothing will touch my lips which is not water or shakes. How are you doing? X

That’s great Emma, determination is definitely needed to do Lipotrim.

I haven’t started yet 😔 I wasn’t feeling great for a few days and didn’t eat anything at all.

I’m trying to not feel disappointed in myself as I feel a bit down for putting some of my weight back on. I still haven’t weighed as I’ll just feel rubbish about myself but I know I’ve put on weight 🙈

Don’t be disappointed, life can just get in the way sometimes. Once you start you will be back into the swing of things in no time. X

Don’t be disappointed, life can just get in the way sometimes. Once you start you will be back into the swing of things in no time. X

Thank you for your kind words and support Emma.

Why are we so hard on ourselves?
I need to stop feeling guilty and berating myself.

How are you? I hope you had a nice weekend?

Ali Gal, how are you? I looked out for you whenever I came back on here.

I hope you’re doing okay? I remember your support, advice and kind words, which was always appreciated ❤️

Hi, I’m doing good. Another 6lb off today. Starting with a personal trainer on Monday, I’m a bit nervous but it must be done. How are you getting on? X

Wow Emma another 6lb! You’re doing so amazing, well done ☺️

I’m on day four and feeling better thank you, like you said once you start you feel better as you’re taking back control.

I would mention to your personal trainer that you’re on Lipotrim, I think you need to be careful not to over do it as we’re only on around 420-500 calories a day (albeit our bodies get the other calories required from our body fat).

Wow Emma another 6lb! You’re doing so amazing, well done ☺️

I’m on day four and feeling better thank you, like you said once you start you feel better as you’re taking back control.

I would mention to your personal trainer that you’re on Lipotrim, I think you need to be careful not to over do it as we’re only on around 420-500 calories a day (albeit our bodies get the other calories required from our body fat).

Sorry Emma I hope that didn’t sound preachy 🙈

Well done for getting back to it and this is the hardest part, as you know. I think day 8 was my hardest. You will be fine you have done it before and know what to expect. I still crave that nice big Chinese but know this weight loss is going to change my life. I’m so glad I’m in a group where I can talk to people who are doing this and also the added benefit of you is that you have been here before so I know where to come when I have questions.
Your not preachy, I totally understand. I walk around 10-15k steps a day and I also have just started swimming a couple of times a week. I want to go to the gym. I just want a bit of guidance on what is best for me. I plan to be totally honest with them but know that they may frown upon the diet. I find people outside of my family and friends always have an opinion on Lipotrim. Do you find the same? Xxx

Thank you Emma ❤️

I genuinely enjoy doing Lipotrim, I like the discipline and I feel good on it, the only battle is the psychological one where your brain is telling you that you need to eat when you really don’t! I’ve learnt from my mistakes to not even have an ounce of chicken - it has always triggered me to want more food and then I spiral (it’s never worth it). So it’s got to be all or nothing, which is the type of person I am ☺️ (There are pros and cons to that 😂).

That’s great Emma! I’m lazy sometimes and don’t always get out to do my steps - I should really try and make more of an effort 🙈 It’s tricky sometimes with work.

I agree, support is so important! I’m glad we’re both doing Lipotrim at the same time, I saw a few posts from other Lipotrimers and shared this thread but I’ve not seen them around much in the forum (not that I’m stalking 😂).

Yes, people will always have an opinion I’m afraid. I don’t tell anyone, they have no need to know and it is easier/less stressful that way. Additionally, as we’re currently still in Lockdown, that works in our favour on Lipotrim as there will be very limited/no social engagements. My husband doesn’t really like me doing it but he understands and tries to be supportive.

Yes it’s all about the discipline. I can’t believe that I haven’t had a crumb in 8 weeks, I never thought I could get this far. I have days where I feel I could eat everything in sight but I’m staying strong. It’s got to be good for your mental strength too.
I have days where I just can’t be bothered but I’m trying to stay motivated.
Haha yes I tried talking on a few other forums with no reply’s.
my husband is very proud of me and all my friends and colleagues can’t believe what I’m doing but think I’m doing so well and that helps.
let me know how your first week goes. I’m so excited to hear all about it. Xx

Honestly Emma you’re doing so well!!

Eight weeks is an amazing achievement! You should be proud of yourself and I’m glad you have a supportive husband and friends too, it makes such a difference.

How long did you say you wanted to be on Lipotrim for?

I think I’ll do a few weeks and then switch to calorie counting if I have more to lose as I’ll be going back to the gym ☺️

I still haven’t weighed myself, I know I’ve gained a bit of weight but I hate to see it on the scales 🙄 It honestly makes me feel upset and so rubbish about myself 🙈 It also has the opposite effect of motivating me, so I’ll avoid them for at least another week I think.

Do you have much planned for the long weekend? xx

Thank you. I’m not very good at taking compliments or believing in myself too early when it comes to my weight but I am starting too.
I plan to be on this diet until I hit a goal weight of 12st with the plan I’ll have to have some skin removal. I reckon it will be around 8 or 9 months in total but aiming for 3 months and then 6 and so on.
The diet will Show you the results you want, you have seen them before. I know you will do great you just got to believe in yourself.
this weekend is football training and matches with my son and a few long walks with the girls (our dogs)
How about your long weekend?! X

Great to read your updates, Emma and GemBino. I looked up Lipotrim pharmacies - none in my region.

You can do it through the website. I don’t go to the pharmacy x

Thank you. I’m not very good at taking compliments or believing in myself too early when it comes to my weight but I am starting too.
I plan to be on this diet until I hit a goal weight of 12st with the plan I’ll have to have some skin removal. I reckon it will be around 8 or 9 months in total but aiming for 3 months and then 6 and so on.
The diet will Show you the results you want, you have seen them before. I know you will do great you just got to believe in yourself.
this weekend is football training and matches with my son and a few long walks with the girls (our dogs)
How about your long weekend?! X

I can be the same Emma 🙈 It’s a shame we struggle with compliments or believing in ourselves 😔 I have to quite literally have a word with myself “you can do this”, not just in respect of Lipotrim but anything in life.

It’s great that you’re breaking your plan down into stages - I find that helps me too as it feels less overwhelming and more manageable 💕

Do you think you will need to have some skin removal? How are you so far? The gym might help with that? I don’t have much knowledge on this though.

Yes, Lipotrim will most definitely give you results if you are 100% dedicated. I really enjoy the products and always feel good when I’m on the program, are you feeling okay?

The maintenance products are also so delicious!! I hope they start production of the Caramel l bars again as they have been out of stock 😲

Back