2021 Lockdown Lipotrimers

Hi guys
Day three done
Wish I didn't obsess about food like I do
😭
Well done! We are on exact same days, I am starting day 4 today. It it starting to feel easier now that I must have hit ketosis, (keep forgetting to check in the morning), but I have the keto sticks. Look forward to following your journey!

A stone is not bad at all, that will be off in no time on Lipotrim, and some! I also love food, I love to cook, I'm a big foodie. I eat out a lot too, so combined with the calories from the wine to go with the meals, I always undo the work, but caught it just in time this time before it escalated way out of control. What helps is I have now adopted a really active lifestyle, so it could have been much worse. Good idea reading etc, I was just thinking today that I should download another audio book. I have being doing all sorts of relaxation too. I have this guys app on my phone. (Richie Bostock THE BREATH GUY, there are some free sessions on the app without subscribing. I find his breathing sessions really relaxing and it takes my mind off food. Any self care at all helps. Think about all the new clothes we will be buying! It may be painful now, but it will be a wonderful feeling when we slip into all the things we wouldn't normally buy. I have bought a few new dresses in a size smaller and they are hanging in my wardrobe as motivation. Hope today has gone well, I did an hours walk and I am now about to start some Lucy workouts. I love that they are short, and work on different parts of the body.

Thank you for your kind and supportive words Jess, it means a lot. You’re right, a stone isn’t that bad (especially in the grand scheme of things!) and I can lose it with a few weeks on Lipotrim.

I’ll look at The Breath Guy, sounds like something I could do with too, thank you 😊

I’m so glad you have weighed in, at least you will be able to see it coming off and a stone isn’t that bad it could be much worse. You know what your doing and I know you will smash it!!
I’m going gym but don’t start with PT till next week. Just need some help understanding what weights to lift etc. I can’t wait for classes to resume I’m well up for Clubbercise and looking forward to having some fun ☺️
weekend is good although the weather is awful. How is yours? X

Thank you Emma, you’re right ❤️

I’m so glad we’re all on here and supporting each other ☺️

Squeeze - you can do this! The first few days/week can be hard as your body adjusts, but you’ll get through it ☺️ Remember it’s only temporary and just imagine how you will look and feel at the end of your journey ❤️

I also realise I obsess with food, so I try to focus on other things I can enjoy, reading a book, a good film/tv program, going for a walk.

As Jess said, any form of self care is beneficial, so a little bit of pampering like a nice relaxing bubble bath, doing your nails, a face mask etc (if that’s your thing) will make you feel good ❤️

Emma - I can relate to your comment about missing out on things or letting our size/weight stop us 😔 I can be so self conscious (I lost around 7st from my biggest), I frequently declined social invitations and it makes me feel sad when I look back, especially knowing that people literally don’t care about our size/shape - they love us for who we are; hence being told by our loved ones we’re just being silly, because in their eyes they just love us regardless ❤️ I think we need to remind ourselves of that sometimes.

I hope everyone has a nice day, it’s lovely out so I’m sitting in the garden with a book ☺️

Well done! We are on exact same days, I am starting day 4 today. It it starting to feel easier now that I must have hit ketosis, (keep forgetting to check in the morning), but I have the keto sticks. Look forward to following your journey!
Hi jess day 4 all done and dusted
I'm a little big hungry but nothing a hot bath wont sort out xx
I have 8 stone to lose so on this for a long time
Hows about yourself? Xx

Thank you Emma, you’re right ❤️

I’m so glad we’re all on here and supporting each other ☺️
Me too this massively helps me when I need that boost x

Day 5 done
Feeling ok today
Need to give my head a wobble ...I keep thinking I'm missing out!!!!
By the size of me I obviously havent missed out much in past lol xx

Well done on getting through day 5!

I’m celebrating a family birthday this evening and I momentarily felt the same about missing out. The reality is that I’m not missing out at all, I could have something if I wanted to but I’m choosing not to. Anything I want will still be there when I’ve finished being on Lipotrim.

I also reminded myself how gross and rubbish I felt when I was overrating and indulging and how much better and healthier I’ll feel at the end of my Lipotrim program ❤️

I’ve learnt so many times it’s not worth undoing your efforts - you can do this, it’s only temporary ❤️

Also, whenever I’ve said to myself I can have whatever I want, I don’t actually crave anything specific (more mindless eating/just because it’s there?), so I know it’s all psychological because of abstaining from all food.

I think we can tend to want things more when we tell ourselves we can’t have something? This isn’t applicable to just weight/diets either xx

Hi jess day 4 all done and dusted
I'm a little big hungry but nothing a hot bath wont sort out xx
I have 8 stone to lose so on this for a long time
Hows about yourself? Xx
Good work! I am having that hungry day today, too much exercise yesterday and accidently missing a shake! (never thought that would be possible). I had about 6 stones at the start to loose, but now have around 3, lost and gained a bit on a previous attempt. Mistake I made back then was only buying a few weeks worth, there was a gap waiting for the next lot to arrive, then I couldn't motivate myself to carry on. I am now planning 8 weeks more, but I have around 3 more stones to loose, so ideally 12 weeks if I can last that long! Can't believe it is end of day 5 already! hope today went well. I crash so early in bed whilst I am on the shakes!

Day 5 done
Feeling ok today
Need to give my head a wobble ...I keep thinking I'm missing out!!!!
By the size of me I obviously havent missed out much in past lol xx
We are only missing out for a small moment of our lives and soon we will start to live again, whilst looking and feeling amazing. x

Hi how do I get the ticker underneath my name please xx
I forgot how I did this last time so can't remember, but I do remember going to a section on here about tickers. I need to go back to it to work out how to update it!

Click on yr old tracker and in the new page that opens you should be able to set new info for yr tracker. f not, click on my tracker and set up a new one. There's several links to use - only one of them works here - but can't remember which.

Click on yr old tracker and in the new page that opens you should be able to set new info for yr tracker. f not, click on my tracker and set up a new one. There's several links to use - only one of them works here - but can't remember which.
Thank you! Will give that a go!

How is everyone?

I felt like I needed a bit of a pick me up today so I treated myself to a new face mask which I’m excited to try ☺️ I don’t know why I focus so much on food/rely on food so much for enjoyment, but it’s definitely a mindset I need to work on and change. I think it is just a habit I’ve developed over the past few years in addition to an overall unhealthy relationship with food 🙄 Recognising these poor habits is the first step to making changes ❤️

Just couldn't work out how to get it to my page, got the link there though!

How is everyone?

I felt like I needed a bit of a pick me up today so I treated myself to a new face mask which I’m excited to try ☺️ I don’t know why I focus so much on food/rely on food so much for enjoyment, but it’s definitely a mindset I need to work on and change. I think it is just a habit I’ve developed over the past few years in addition to an overall unhealthy relationship with food 🙄 Recognising these poor habits is the first step to making changes ❤️
Good morning Gembino. We are even more focussed on food because we can't have it right now. But yes I guess we already were to get us here! My friend has been seeing a mindset coach and swears by it! I have always been sceptical about these things in the past, but here I am about to do my morning meditation and breathwork ritual ha ha. I currently spend a lot of time doing these meditations and listening to mindset pod casts. I have been doing this since first lock down. I need to start using face packs too! I am also decluttering when I can, to make space for all my wonderful slim clothes I will have!

I would like to share my first week weight loss with you all, 9lbs in total. Thank you for all the encouragement and support I get from this group :0). I have posted in the diary section what I have been doing in addition to Lipotrim to achieve this weight loss for anyone that might struggle or need tips in the future!

Back