2021 Lockdown Lipotrimers

Gem in some ways my previous goes we’re harder as the meals on ll are delicious compared to lipotrim and by week 10-11 the thought of a shake had me nauseous. However as I’ve more to lose this time for various reason I have found it harder as I’ve been on 6 weeks longer than my first stint and I’ve a good 10 more weeks at least.

Gem in some ways my previous goes we’re harder as the meals on ll are delicious compared to lipotrim and by week 10-11 the thought of a shake had me nauseous. However as I’ve more to lose this time for various reason I have found it harder as I’ve been on 6 weeks longer than my first stint and I’ve a good 10 more weeks at least.

You’re doing so amazing though Violet! My 7-8 week stint is nothing in comparison to your four months and you’re still going! 👏🏼👏🏼

It’s strange as I do quite enjoy doing Lipotrim in some ways, I’m not sure if empowering is the right terminology to use, but it feels so good to be in complete control. I know it’s a psychological battle, but the reality is that you’re not missing out really as the foods we enjoy will still be available after we’ve finished our program.

I still haven’t tried the Lighter Life products, but I imagine a bar or pot meal is easier to have when out an about opposed to a shake. I used to have three shakes a day or two shakes a day and one flapjack on Lipotrim.

You’re doing so amazing though Violet! My 7-8 week stint is nothing in comparison to your four months and you’re still going! 👏🏼👏🏼

It’s strange as I do quite enjoy doing Lipotrim in some ways, I’m not sure if empowering is the right terminology to use, but it feels so good to be in complete control. I know it’s a psychological battle, but the reality is that you’re not missing out really as the foods we enjoy will still be available after we’ve finished our program.

I still haven’t tried the Lighter Life products, but I imagine a bar or pot meal is easier to have when out an about opposed to a shake. I used to have three shakes a day or two shakes a day and one flapjack on Lipotrim.
Hey all our battles are equal and it is the mental game. At least with this we don’t have the same physical hunger and cravings for sugar. I absolutely find it empowering and it is you’ve taken control gem of a situation you thought you’d lost control over. You’ve taken back your body and the benefits of carrying less weight mentally and physically give you that boost you need.

I think we also have to be proud we’re able to do this as not many can ! I adjust I hated the flapjacks felt like I was chewing a pair of crocs but these are edible- though the new you ones I can’t buy as they are scrummy! The pots are so handy you can get takeaway hot water most places if you ask nice and with outside seating now easy to find somewhere to eat!

Welcome back, Squeeze!

Squeeze! Welcome back.

How are you?
I'm OK thank you
I fell over August Bank hoildsy 3 weeks ago I dislocated my patella fractured my patella and ruptured tendon
So I need to start again as mabey if I wasn't so heavy I wouldn't have done so much damage
So tomorrow is day one for me
How are you gem xxx

I'm OK thank you
I fell over August Bank hoildsy 3 weeks ago I dislocated my patella fractured my patella and ruptured tendon
So I need to start again as mabey if I wasn't so heavy I wouldn't have done so much damage
So tomorrow is day one for me
How are you gem xxx

Oh no you poor thing, that’s awful! I hope you recover soon ❤️

I can’t remember how much weight you said you wanted to lose?

Day one is always the hardest I find, I’ve lost count of my false starts! I literally have to have none of my foods in the house as I then have no choice but to have Lipotrim 😂 And keeping busy helps 😊

You can do this Squeeze. It’s a short term sacrifice, one you’ll be so thankful for and feel so much better for at the end ❤️

Day one definitely is the hardest isn’t it! I’ve had so many failed starts in the past..... I won’t have anything to eat all day and the over eat at night and think I’ll start tomorrow.... next thing you know a week has gone past!

You do need to be in the right mindset for TFRs!
Yip the key is day 1 once you’ve it done that’s about half the battle

Hi Guys! I was here before but have taken some time away from the group as I have just been so busy. Happy, stressed busy. Hey Gembino, sorry I haven’t been around. I have now lost 9 stone. So 1.5 to 2 stone to go. Agreed with my husband I will stop Lipotrim on the 10th November and start the refeed. Nothing has ever worked for me until Lipotrim. I can’t wait to refeed.
would love to hear all about your guys journeys.
will also do before and now photos tomorrow
emma xxx

Hi Guys! I was here before but have taken some time away from the group as I have just been so busy. Happy, stressed busy. Hey Gembino, sorry I haven’t been around. I have now lost 9 stone. So 1.5 to 2 stone to go. Agreed with my husband I will stop Lipotrim on the 10th November and start the refeed. Nothing has ever worked for me until Lipotrim. I can’t wait to refeed.
would love to hear all about your guys journeys.
will also do before and now photos tomorrow
emma xxx

Emma, so happy to hear how absolutely, incredibly amazing you’re doing! Wow! NINE STONE!
Go Emma 🙌🏼

Yes, please share your photos ☺️ they are always so inspiring for people, not just those starting out on their weightloss journeys, but anyone who may be struggling ❤️

I admire you Emma, an incredible achievement to lose nine stone! Has your pharmacist been supportive? Are you still seeing your personal trainer?

Hi Gem! Thank you so much. How are you finding things?
I’ll send photos tomorrow.
never had a pharmacist, Lipotrim just let me go at it alone. Which I thought would make me struggle but I’ve been fine.
Yes still meet trainer for over an hour every week. My arms actually have muscles, I just can’t believe it.
I’m thrilled, I really am and so ready for refeed. Hope I can shift the remaining 1stone and a half in time but if I don’t, oh well I’ll work on it.
my husband really wAnts me to be eating sort of normally by our anniversary on the 17th December.
the thread seems to be doing well x

Back