21.8 yes my starting weight

I joined sliming world today and weighed in at a hefty 21 stone and 8lbs.
I have a long way to go.
My first goal is to lose at least a stone by 30th march.
Ps I need all the encouragement I can get.
Its really scarey, I really need to do this, esoecially for my help.
Ps wish me all the best, as im going to need this.
My aim is to ultimately get down to 12.7 stone.
Ive got 20 stone to lose.

I think you may be overdoing it if you are looking to lose 20 stone! ;)

Hello! Just joined too - starting Lipotrim to lose 4 stone. Want to get my old self back :)

You can do it. I have a weigh in on Tuesdays and always found everyone so friendly and found it so easy to loose the weight, sometimes I don't even realize i'm doing it! Ok i've only lost 3.5 in about 4 weeks but I can already see how much better I look and feel x

Hi, :D
Wishing you the very best of luck on your weight loss journey.
There's a great deal of support here. Just shout out and someone will be there for you. Take care and let us know, how you go. :welcome: Elizabeth xxx

Hi Faith, you sound very nervous, there is no need to be mate, if your 21st 8lbs and you want to get down to 12st 7lbs you have to lose 9st 1lb so that's a lot better than thinking you have to lose 20st :) Welcome to the forum :)

hello and welcome to the forum, wishing you all the best :) X

Hi and welcome :) you will get there - Minimins is helping me alot - All the best. xx

I joined sliming world today and weighed in at a hefty 21 stone and 8lbs.
I have a long way to go.
My first goal is to lose at least a stone by 30th march.
Ps I need all the encouragement I can get.
Its really scarey, I really need to do this, esoecially for my help.
Ps wish me all the best, as im going to need this.
My aim is to ultimately get down to 12.7 stone.
Ive got 20 stone to lose.

Dont worry about it I was much heavier than you when I started slimming world:D you have taken your first steps to be healthy so dont be ashamed, you wont be judged xxx

Wishing you the best of luck, my starting weight is 20st 6lbs and I need all the help I can get too xxxx

Good luck!! This is the second time i've started slimming world, (the first was when I was 18) - since that time i've gained 5 stone and being the heaviest i've been in my life. I feel fat and ashamed but the brightside of this is, i'm doing something about it. I've got the biggest motivation tool (trying for a baby), I don't want to be an unhealthy mother.

we are all amazing!! I've my fingers crossed for us all =D

Good luck!! This is the second time i've started slimming world, (the first was when I was 18) - since that time i've gained 5 stone and being the heaviest i've been in my life. I feel fat and ashamed but the brightside of this is, i'm doing something about it. I've got the biggest motivation tool (trying for a baby), I don't want to be an unhealthy mother.

we are all amazing!! I've my fingers crossed for us all =D

Panda pig you weigh exactly the same as I did when I started AND Im also trying for a baby after suffering 2 MC's last year so good luck xx

Panda pig you weigh exactly the same as I did when I started AND Im also trying for a baby after suffering 2 MC's last year so good luck xx

Thank you! Good luck to you too!!!! :) xx

Back