21 days to kick the habit...

thanks i need it im so angry with myself!!! i was doing so well :( start day one tmrw again boo xxx

rainbow I fell off the wagon today as well, came home from work and had some icecream, then lots of marshmellows, and I don't really know why they were just there! day 1 for me tomorow as well!!

its s**t isnt it i mean one little thing and its a downward spiral... i worked extra hard at spin tonight suureeelllyy i have undone some of the damage?? yes?? no?? maybe?? :)
right trish we are on it together tomorrow hour by hour!!!
xx

I'm with you there hour by hour. I'm sure you have undone some ofthe damage with your exercise, I'm so angry with myself for caving in.

Well done Rainbow with the exercise and i hope it goes ok for you and you Trisha today, just think how pleased with yourselfs you will be tomorrow morning.x

Thats good trisha. I feel in a really bad mood today, doesn't help having to cook for everyone and being told that i will put the weight back on again as quick as i loose it, as iv just done but not all of it. Im day 13 though, and more determine to do it more than ever and keep it of this time.

hey girlies
bad day again.. was at work done so so well then the usual got home.. i have treated myself to a facial today so that has me back on track loads and loads of water.. thats the first time ive had one so hope it works
well done ladies xx

never mind rainbow start afresh tomorrow, better day for me but did ss+, stuck to that though but found it quite hard

woohoo im back on track as of today :) so one down 20 to go :( so close but so far... ach well will do it this time.
hope your having a good day xxx

day 3 for me and doing okay feel much better as well I'm really going to try to get to 21 days this time

well done dawny !

ahh, I fell of the wagon again!:cry:had a really bad day at work, I'm so frustrated with work at the moment and I've really had enough, and it was someones birthday, and I caved in and had a piece of cake :sigh: then when I got home had more rubbish :break_diet: but I'm going to put it behind me and start afresh again tomorrow. some good news though got a letter when I got home inviting me to an interview for a new job, so even more reason to stick to the diet, I WILL NOT GIVE IN:copon:

Never mind Trisha a least you not given up, that the main thing. Its a really hard diet, when people around you are eating infront of you. Now you've got some good new to help you stick with it. whens the interview? You could loose a few lbs by then, your nearly at your goal weight, that must be so exciting for you, even more of a reason to stick with the diet.

the interview isn't until the first week of April. so I've got over 2 weeks. they are interviewing over several days at several different locations, there are about 8 jobs on offer, but there are a lot of people in for them, and I know some have been doing the job on a temp basis, because there was a briefing you could go to before you applied, and some people there had the uniform on, but at least I've got an interview, which had cheered me up.

Last edited:
Back