21 days to weigh in

Willeatanything

I've started today for 21 days without wanting to get weighed until then. I can't stick to it otherwise. I don't seem able to stick to anything much.
Sole source plus for 3 week's. I'm hoping for 12 lbs. Current weight 10.12
Eventual goal 8.12
Sole source plus 3 weeks then step 2 for 3 weeks then step 3 for 3 weeks then re-evaluate, hopefully will be at goal by then. Need a big kick up the bum right now.

B - Rice pudding
L - toffee and walnut
D - choc mint

Water, water, water and more water and coffee with milk allowance, tablet sweetener.

20 days until weigh in. Absolutely starving today but got day one over with, with relative ease. I deserve to be slim fit and happy and I will succeed.
B - lemon bar
L - choc ready made
D - banana ready made

Love your attitude and motivation!

Best of luck, stay strong!

Xxx

Ahhhh Thankyou! Its easier for me to count Down rather than counting upwards and I'm going to keep doing it in blocks of 3 weeks. Sounds stupid but will get it over with quicker even though its not quicker will feel like it. Haha

Good luck to you! Great idea to count this way!! I am sure you will achieve all of your golas! Good motivation you have;-)

Thankyou ginger support is everything whilst doing CWP.

19 days until weigh in. Yesterday went ok felt really tired and had moments of pure starvation but ploughed on through. Felt a bit wobbly during night down to too much caffeine so will nip that in the bud today. Still Feeling out of sorts and have a headache brewing but that won't stop me.

B - choccy bar
L - lemon bar
D - lemon bar

Lots of water including veg water flavouring its so nice like soup. Yum

Ended up with a fourth bar yesterday it was either that or a big dinner. Was happy with that in the end.

So today will drop a bar.

B- lemon bar
L - choc orange bar
D- tin of tuna

Screwed up :-(
Need a wee kick again
Ok 21 days countdown again starting from tomorrow. I will do this. I wasn't in ketosis and was fed up of being so hungry. No bars from now on it does not work. Shakes only. New rules if u see me say I'm having a bar plz remind me I said no. Lol

Ok day 1 again, I suppose its better to keep trying than giving up altogether. I will do this.

Weight 152lbs (10st.12lbs)

So far had a litre of water, I have sugar free jelly ready, will get a ready cooked chicken from shops to have as my SS meal.

3 shakes sat in kitchen waiting. Will hold on as long as possible. I will do it today. One day at a time. X

Doing okay haha dont want to tempt fate. Have drunk about 8 pints of water today. Still find it yuk but its going gooooohooood.
3 shakes down, watching footy with hubby then bed. X

Back