21 stone - 11 stone to shift

Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by Loser85, 21 September 2011 Social URL.

1. Loser85

Loser85 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    23st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(28.31%)
    Hi all,

i think its finally time i knuckled down and did something about my weight. Ive tried every diet going in the past, stuck with them for a few weeks and given up. Ended up heavier than ever. Thing is i cant keep doing that. Im currently 26 and if this keeps up ill end up as big when im 30. Need to sort this. Also i have a 4 year old daughter and need to start setting good examples for her as i dont want her having the struggles i did growing up cos of being overweight. I am starting the all about weight plan in november after my dental surgery next month. Until then i think ill stick to healthier homecooked food and cut out the crap.

Fingers crossed for me!

Lisa x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Emmaline

Emmaline Hippety Hop!

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8.2lb(9.82%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting and low carbs
    Hi Loser85, (and that's the one and only time I shall address you as that!) Glad to see that you are going to get to grips with the weight problem. I do see however, that you certainly have done the rounds...lol!..but you are not alone. I think that I can safely say that a vast amount of us on here have done much the same.
    Hope you will start up another diary and let us know your day to day feelings etc., altho' I know you are well familiar with the set up.
    Perhaps you are treating your "off" days too seriously and making yourself feel like a hopeless failure.. well, that's not a good way to go about it and the sooner you accept that the days you can't be 100% is quite normal and just adjust things to suck it up, the better you will feel about sticking to your diet and carrying on regardless.... :D

Hope your dental problem gets sorted satisfactorily... All the best to you .... :)

4. JLStretton

JLStretton Choose Life.

Start Weight:
    34st4lb
    Current Weight:
    32st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    17st1lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(4.17%)
    Diet:
    Healthier eating - Exercise
    Hello Lisa, all the very best of luck on your journey :)

5. PurpleRoses

PurpleRoses Gold Member

good luck Lisa. keep us up to date on how you are getting on x

6. Mash

Mash Full Member

Start Weight:
    25st6lb
    Current Weight:
    23st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(8.43%)
    Diet:
    SW 03/08/2011. Lipotrim 09/08/2011
    good luck

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.