21 stone - 11 stone to shift

Loser85

Gold Member
Hi all,

i think its finally time i knuckled down and did something about my weight. Ive tried every diet going in the past, stuck with them for a few weeks and given up. Ended up heavier than ever. Thing is i cant keep doing that. Im currently 26 and if this keeps up ill end up as big when im 30. Need to sort this. Also i have a 4 year old daughter and need to start setting good examples for her as i dont want her having the struggles i did growing up cos of being overweight. I am starting the all about weight plan in november after my dental surgery next month. Until then i think ill stick to healthier homecooked food and cut out the crap.

Fingers crossed for me!

Lisa x

Hi Loser85, (and that's the one and only time I shall address you as that!) Glad to see that you are going to get to grips with the weight problem. I do see however, that you certainly have done the rounds...lol!..but you are not alone. I think that I can safely say that a vast amount of us on here have done much the same.
Hope you will start up another diary and let us know your day to day feelings etc., altho' I know you are well familiar with the set up.
Perhaps you are treating your "off" days too seriously and making yourself feel like a hopeless failure.. well, that's not a good way to go about it and the sooner you accept that the days you can't be 100% is quite normal and just adjust things to suck it up, the better you will feel about sticking to your diet and carrying on regardless.... :D

Hope your dental problem gets sorted satisfactorily... All the best to you .... :)

good luck

Back