21 weeks today, so hard to eat healthy

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Without The Pounds' started by Lisa123, 28 September 2011 Social URL.

1. Lisa123

Lisa123 Silver Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi, I'm 21 weeks today and having a boy. I already have one boy.
    I am really struggling to eat healthy and can't seem to get into the right mind set. Pre pregnancy I did sw but since becoming pregnant it has all gone out the window. Any one else the same ? X

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. FattyMcBigbum

FattyMcBigbum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    26st2.2lb
    Current Weight:
    24st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    21st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3.2lb(4.7%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    Yep deffo. I tell myself every night that I'm going to be extra good starting tomorrow but it doesn't last very long. I have managed to cut out take aways though which is an improvement considering I'd probably have about 4 a week :<

4. shrinkingannie

shrinkingannie Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(28.36%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    Me too, I was following a new healthy eating crusade every week and failing. Now I'm focusing on eating healthy meals and less snacks. I've taken the pressure off which seems to have helped. I have two boys already - this is my third (a surprise).

5. Lisa123

Lisa123 Silver Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    If I wasn't pregnant I would probably be eating better than I am now, a craving for full fat coke doesn't help tho x

6. Emcooper

Emcooper Member

the evenings are the worst for me. I can eat really healthily all day, then come night time, I just want to snack on stuff, usually not healthy stuff either!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.