Step 1 Sole Source + 21lbs and people r noticing !

mummysims

Week 9

21lbs off
And lots of people noticing and getting compliments all the time !
Very strange feeling as not used to it , but I feel so good.

Yay! Thats so great, up :-D well done!
How much are you hoping to lose on total?
I'm looking forward to being able to notice, day 7 today.. Eek

Thanks x

I don't have a total goal as its too much pressure, so every pound I lose is an achievement as opposed to "oh no I still have 10 pounds to lose ,"
When I lost the first 7 pounds I was thrilled, when I lost a stone I was ecstatic now I have lost 1 1/2 stone I'm on top the world !
Taking it slowly but surely .
Good luck, stay positive ....you can do this x

Hi well done that's fab, what week are you on? I got weighed tonight lost 3lbs so that's 19lbs in 4 weeks I'm so proud,
On ss+ not struggling atall :)

New jeans size 14
Top I haven't Iran for years !

image-4257120912.jpg

Congratulations, mummysins! It's really encouraging when people notice. :)

I've lost 50lb so far but no one has said a word. I'm not sure if it's because I'm so fat people legitimately can't tell (God knows I can't tell when I lose or gain anything less than a stone, which is probably one of the contributing factors to why I'm so big in the first place!) or they don't feel comfortable drawing attention to my weight because it's clearly an issue for me.

Thanks for the encouragement, I'm sure people have noticed 50lbs is amazing !

My mother in law eventually sad something last week and I'm in week 10 now !

I think some people find it hard to compliment others !

Well done to everyone i was wondering how long did it take you to lose 50lb because i need to lose that much for my graduation in september :) x

It took me two months, with a starting weight off 22 stone 7lb. Depending on which date in September your ceremony is you may or may not get there, but considering you've already lost 14lb I'm sure you will. Congratulations on attaining your qualification, by the way: what did you study?

Congrats to losing 50lbs! That's amazing! Such an achievement! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

You've done amazing so you know you can do it. Get ready for all the compliments gorgeous! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back