22 and new to ww!

thanks everyone...

quick question...considering my weight and the fact its my first week how many activity points should I be earning?

Hiiiiiiiii!!!! :D

Welcome to the WW family, hope it is going well for you!! :) xx

thanks smirky! well done on your 3 stone loss!!! That's so fab!!!

thank you!! :) you will be there in no time! Honesty it's only took me around 6 months to do it which is nothing really :) and that's with having a lot of 1lb a week losses :) xx

I worked out that if I just lose 2lb a week i'll be almost at goal within a year and when you have over 100lbs to lose that is such a nice thought!!! :)

try this livi i use it all time and it helps

Good afternoon!
There are just a few places left on the Seasons Challenge latest challenge. Almost 150 people from this board belong. Perhaps any existing members who are about today would say a few words about the challenges...

If you're interested, email me for details and I'll let you know how to have a look at our website so that you can see what happened last season...
Hope to hear from you soon,

[email protected]

Hi Jacqui
Im really interested in your challenge,I have emailed you hope this is ok? Thanx xx

Hey everyone!

Just a quick message to introduce myself!

I'm Livi, I'm 22 and 20stone 2lbs :mad:... I've started weight watchers yesterday...:eek:

I would really love to find some like minded people :)

Trying to stay positive is hard. I've lost friends through not going out because of the way I look and more...I'm on my own

FInding friends here would be fantastic! Any weight loss teams or challenges and I am more than willing to join in with :) Just give me a shout!

Hey Livi!
I'm also just starting WW (previously on Slimming world.) and also 22!:D

I wish you good luck on your journey to weight loss!!!

Loads of friendly people on here!
Feel free to add me on facebook- if you wanna chat on that.

Back