22's to 21's!

1lb on this week, looks like I'll soon be leaving this group in the wrong direction. Just don't understand why I'm not loosing, I write everything down as I eat it and I've been 100% on plan this week :-(

1lb on this week, looks like I'll soon be leaving this group in the wrong direction. Just don't understand why I'm not loosing, I write everything down as I eat it and I've been 100% on plan this week :-(

Ok, you need some tough love. And I say this with kindness, and experience as believe me Ive been there, again and again and again.

There is no way, no way, that you can stick to plan 100% and not lose weight. It's physically impossible UNLESS youre eating 2300cals a day in fruit and vegetables. We weigh too much and as such our metabolism is through the roof just carting this much weight about. I know this as I had mine tested in a weight loss facility and EVERYONE there was 20st+ and had enormous metabolisms and capacity for losing weight as we burn more calories a day just being alive because we are so grossly overweight.

If youre honest with yourself, youll know why. I know this is hard to hear, I really do. I wish you all the luck and best wishes and when I fall off the wagon I expect you to be as honest with me, ok?

xx

Before this happened I would 100% agree with you and if it was someone else telling me I would think to myself that they were probably eating stuff that they hadn't written down, but I really haven't been doing that. The first week I gained I was so upset I started weighing everything like pasta etc and couldn't understand why people literally half my weight could loose eating the same amount of syns and I was struggling, since Thurs I have been following the SW magazine menu plan so I know I can't be doing it wrong, the doctor has also put me on diet pills, water retention pills and is sending me off for bloods because when I started to loose weight I measured all my body and after loosing nearly 2st I put 7-9" (it fluctuates) on my waist and none of my clothes fit, so maybe the meds will help.

Congrats on your 2lbs though, you must be thrilled :)

Well technically the doc has no idea what is wrong with me, he's just sticking me on random meds while sending me for the standard fat people tests, diabetes and thyroid.
I'm not in any way blaming SW, I know it works, its just not working for me at the moment, not going to give up though, I've come out the other side of my miserableness after such a disappointing Feb and I'm motivated to eat healthy regardless of if I loose weight doing it.

Scales are being nice at the minute and I have been 'going' more, whereas before it was only once or twice a week and the scales say I'm 2lb down in 2days so I'm pleased with that, but I guess that's nothing new, I fluctuate crazily every day, until I'm through that 22.11 wall I won't be happy!!

22.10 this morning, super chuffed for my 2st, hopefully I can maintain it or overtake it before WI on Sat, feeling optimistic :)

22.8 this morning, these pills are scaring me lol. Measured the stomach though and its not helping those extra inches!?!? Oh well, praying its not all a fluke and I'm getting a huge loss for my sat WI.

:-( are you going to start a new thread, there isn't one for 20-21??
Its going to be lonely in here again, but hopefully I'll join you soon

I'm going away on Sat back to Cheshire where I'm from. One of my friends is having a BBQ and easter egg hu t for the kids, them I'm staying the night at another friends where I'm having dinner and drinks. As Sat is my WI day I have a whole week to try to fix the damage I'm likely to do.
Scales are reading 22.6 this morning so I'm over halfway to the 21s now and I don't want to ruin my hard work. Fingers crossed for me

Back