22's to 21's!

Hello :) and welcome. I'm 22.1 been here for ages, my weight keeps bouncing about :)

Aw Jhsax, so near, you won't be here much longer! I take it we do hang about even when we make that move to the 21's though yeah?!

Well, there isn't a thread for 21-20 so I thought about making one myself. But I'll carry on chatting here too so your not on your own. 22.0 this morning :) but I was that this time last week too lol

Well, there isn't a thread for 21-20 so I thought about making one myself. But I'll carry on chatting here too so your not on your own. 22.0 this morning :) but I was that this time last week too lol
Fab I hope it's downward and onwards for you. I'm 22.2 after tonight's weigh in :)

21.12 this morning, lowest I've bounced down to, hopefully it sticks, but I'm not overly optimistic.
Congrats on your 22.2 we might both be leaving together at this rate :)

Its WI day and I'm 21.13 woooohooooo :) I can finally start on that new stone bracket. 3lb to my 3st award...
I'm going to go start a new thread for 21s in my excitement, hope you join my after your next weigh in Vixter :)

Fab news Jhsax, see you soon!!!

@Jhsax I think I'm doomed to suffer your fate and hover around the 22 for a while. My weight's gone up today to 22.25 (which is actually a wee bit more than I was last Weds at weight in!!!) :( So much for SP.
Maybe it's a 21/22 thing.

I had to start carb free days every other day to get through the 'wall', you can do it :)

This morning at home I came in at 21st13lb!! eek It's not official on SW yet though so I won't get too excited. Might be tonight, or might be next Weds.
Needed 21 12 for my 4 stoner so that's not to be in May :( I think I give up on SP though.
This week, starting tomorrow is my Scan Bran challenge. 5 a day for my HEB, should get things moving in the system!

You'll have to let me know how the scan bran challenge goes, I've not tried it.... Fingers crossed for your WI :)

Well I'm back. After a few weeks hovering in the 21 bracket I found out I was pregnant and immediately gained 3lb. I'm 22.1 this morning and I've got a feeling I'm back in this bracket for a few months, unless of course I shoot out the wrong end. This gaining malarkey is depressing, I've just spent months loosing the damn lbs

Aw it can't be easy to lose weight and be pregnant, but what lovely news for you. One day that will hopefully be me :)

Hello everyone, well i'm back, just starting out (again).
This site helped me before and i hope it will again.
I weigh on a Monday, hoping for a good result.
congratulation on the pregnancy Jhsax
and good luck everyone

Good luck Kath. You'll be graduating from this thread in no time x

Thank Vixter,

quicker than i thought actually, with a 4.5 lb loss, i've just hit the 21's.
ill be down in the 20's with you soon x

I just moved down... I found this thread almost dead but I'm happy to message on here and offer support

So I am starting in the 22's this week at 22st 9lb! I have a feeling I'm on my own up here though :(

Hey lovely! You're just a little bit less than me when I started at the beginning of Jan. I'm within touching distance now of the teeens I've been living your journey for the last few months so I'm happy to offer advice and support along the way

Back