22's to 21's!

Aw thanks, its getting easier each day but having bad days too ... all the while whenever I have felt like eating ive stuck to plan so im doing okay! Nice to have support from people on here I just feel bit lonely right now! Xx

Aw thanks, its getting easier each day but having bad days too ... all the while whenever I have felt like eating ive stuck to plan so im doing okay! Nice to have support from people on here I just feel bit lonely right now! Xx

Hey Sarah, you're doing amazing, keep it up hun! Heartbreak is a horrible thing, but at least you're powering towards your weight loss goals. xxx

Don't worry Hippotomum, should I be that fortunate to get in the next zone (which I think highly unlikely!) I would still bounce back to hear for a catch up. ;)
I've not been that well planned over the last couple of days and we know how that causes trouble. I'm just so tired this week. :sigh: I need summer. :)

Well I got an 11lb loss this week taking me to 22st 0.5lbs! Felt good getting my 2.5st, 3st and club 10 award! Xx

Oh my word Sarah! Utterly amazing loss.

WELL DONE YOU
:party0011::party0019:

If I was you I'd be updated those stats on the left because you weigh over a stone less than it shows. You're BMI will drop like a rock. :D

Amazing loss sarah, well done you! Hope you're still managing to eat okay though, 11lbs is a LOT to lose so wouldn't want to see you depriving yourself. xx

Its not for the want if trying. Just been sick when tried to eat. Everythjng ive had has been on plan though. Just no appetite right now but itll come back soon x

Btw its because my relationship just ended as to why I cant face food lol wont last forever though x

Btw its because my relationship just ended as to why I cant face food lol wont last forever though x

Aw, I remember that feeling all too well! Try to make foods that don't stick in your throat, soups, soft pasta sauces and eggs are all good, I remember when I ate bread it felt like the slice was stuck in my throat sideways, lol!

I hope you have some support around you, family and friends to take you out or come around and listen? If you're feeling a bit lost, you can always offload on us, we're here for you. xxxx

Don't worry Hippotomum, should I be that fortunate to get in the next zone (which I think highly unlikely!) I would still bounce back to hear for a catch up. ;)
I've not been that well planned over the last couple of days and we know how that causes trouble. I'm just so tired this week. :sigh: I need summer. :)

You'll have to keep popping your head around the door to encourage me to follow you down there, lol!

Summer will be here all too soon... and soon enough we'll all start complaining that it's too hot! :D

Don't worry, hippotomum, I'm not getting ahead of myself. You'll probably have to tug me through into the next zone behind you. :D I rarely get impatient with weigh loss these days. Only occassionally do I yell at my hips, "Shrink!"

I got all my sandals out to polish off and admire with it being so sunny yesterday. Today i was back in my knee high boots again. :( who turned the sun off?

Aw thanku, I might take u up on that offer soon. My family and friends seem to be getting too worried and bit tired of hearing about it. Won't go into too much detail but he cheated on me last week with a 50yr old woman (twice his age) and is now in a relationship with her ... after us being together for 2 years lol so thats why ive been finding it difficult. Much more to it as well but thays the jist of things! Xxx

Last edited:
Weigh in today and I've lost 3lbs. :scale: Hubs has put on 1lb but I was expecting that. He's been heavy with his carbs this week and didn't listen when I said they weren't proportional on his plate. I best go back to dishing up this week!

My son hasn't weighed in yet. He lost 3lbs last week but he's had a couple of meals out this week and pizza passed his lips, as did lots of sweet stuff, so he's expecting his first gain.

So I'm here at least another week. Bang on 22st now. I get my 1.5st flag at last!

I ate much more fish and seafood this week which seems to have worked. We usually have fish once a week so I think I'll alter that and up it to 3 times.

Sarah, hope today is a good day for you. :)

Aw thanku, I might take u up on that offer soon. My family and friends seem to be getting too worried and bit tired of hearing about it. Won't go into too much detail but he cheated on me last week with a 50yr old woman (twice his age) and is now in a relationship with her ... after us being together for 2 years lol so thats why ive been finding it difficult. Much more to it as well but thays the jist of things! Xxx

Oh My God!!! That's so awful, no wonder you can't eat! How did you find out about it? Hugs lovely. xxxx

Weigh in today and I've lost 3lbs. :scale: Hubs has put on 1lb but I was expecting that. He's been heavy with his carbs this week and didn't listen when I said they weren't proportional on his plate. I best go back to dishing up this week!

My son hasn't weighed in yet. He lost 3lbs last week but he's had a couple of meals out this week and pizza passed his lips, as did lots of sweet stuff, so he's expecting his first gain.

So I'm here at least another week. Bang on 22st now. I get my 1.5st flag at last!

I ate much more fish and seafood this week which seems to have worked. We usually have fish once a week so I think I'll alter that and up it to 3 times.

Sarah, hope today is a good day for you. :)

Wow 3lb is great, you're doing fab! :)

I would have more fish but it's just so expensive, hubby was saying he fancies salmon tonight but I was just looking on mysupermarket it'll be about £7 for the four of us, for that we could get a lump of brisket or a huge chicken and feed us for 2 days plus sandwiches (and soup!) so it'll have to wait until we're a bit better off.

I might try a few red days this week and see if that helps. x

Isn't it expensive! I have to admit we have used the lower end of the price range and mostly it's been just for me as the other two don't care for fish so much.
Hubs likes the fish in sauce in bags and they are very low syns. They were on offer at half price in Morrisons. Likewise their tinned Pink Salmon is £1.00 a tin so thats made nice salads.
It caused a bit of a fuss when I treated myself to a fresh kipper from the fish counter for just over a £1.00. :p they didn't like that. They weren't so bothered when I had smoked mackerel with salad and new pots. That was lovely heated up.

Other than that I keep an eye out for yellow stickered bargains and fill in with mussels, sardines and tuna.
For some reason I've become addicted to citrus fruits this last week. Eating lots of them. And lovely, citrusy marinades for our chicken. Yummers!

My kids are fish mad, they love mackerel, sardines and especially salmon, so I couldn't possibly sneakily eat fish all by myself, lol!

We do tend to eat a lot of canned fish (Tesco have their big can of pink salmon for £2 at the moment, we had it yesterday with baked potato, a little Philadelphia and salad, very nice) but sometimes I just crave a big juicy salmon fillet with asparagus, baby carrots and new potatoes. :)

I love the smell of kippers (but can't be bothered with the bones!) it reminds me of my dad (he's alive and well, he just lives miles away!). I think I'll buy some smoked mackerel, how you had it sounds lovely, I want that now, lol! x

LOL It was lovely, I'd highly recommend it. :D I'm starting to feel quite fortunate that the lads prefer chicken now. That's a little cheaper.

Talking of juicy salmon steaks, you really don't want to look in the latest SW mag (May/June) because p67 has a full page pic of a Salmon and Dill Traybake that will knock your socks off. My word it looks delicious!
Hold on!
Just noticed a little box called Save Me Money and it says mackerel fillets work just as well. I wonder..

Strangely enough kippers remind me of my dad, too. We used to sit together eating them for breakfast on seaside holidays when I was little as we were the only two in the family that loved loved them.. I developed a lot of my favourite foods from dad.
He's in his mid eighties now and forgets the things he loved and eats like a sparrow now. :sigh:

Last edited:
Back