22's to 21's!

I lost 1.5lb this week, I'm now 22st 4lb, I need another 1.5lb to get my first half stone award, so that's my mini goal for next week.

It's a lovely day today and I'm sat in playing on the laptop! I was supposed to be going out tonight but I'm not sure, my confidence is struggling :( and I'm not too keen on being out and about amongst people at the moment, although I'm determined to get out walking tomorrow. x

Wow, Sarah, it just shows you should trust your intuition doesn't it? Did he admit it straight away? How are you today? xxxx

I lost 1.5lb this week, I'm now 22st 4lb, I need another 1.5lb to get my first half stone award, so that's my mini goal for next week.

It's a lovely day today and I'm sat in playing on the laptop! I was supposed to be going out tonight but I'm not sure, my confidence is struggling :( and I'm not too keen on being out and about amongst people at the moment, although I'm determined to get out walking tomorrow. x

:woohoo: That's the way to do it. Great loss!

He still denied it until id shown him what id seen lol compulsive liar!
Im doing okay just still quite jittery and thinking about him but thats all par for the course. So ill get there eventually :) always trusting my instincts from now on xx

The internet has made it so easy to cheat. Even the lazy can cheat, they can sit in their slippers, supping a brew and still ruin their relationships. Mobile phones are as bad if not worse. :mad:

Hate cheaters! They're so selfish. Chin up, Sarah. ;)

Now there was me having a little rant and completely forgot why I was posting. Our son lost 2lbs. So pleased because he was not anywhere near 100% last week.
I enjoy seeing his weight loss more than my own. Probably because I feel responsible for his bad eating habits but hes changed so much. As his weight is going his confidence is growing. Its lovely to watch. :D

I was doing so well until I stupidly bought Tiger bread into the house. 3 slices later, only one of which I'd allowed for, followed by 2 biscuits (gifted by friends and calling me from their tin since Monday night, and I've now totally chunked into my syns for the rest of the week. :cry:

Please let me be good until Monday morning now!

I was doing so well until I stupidly bought Tiger bread into the house. 3 slices later, only one of which I'd allowed for, followed by 2 biscuits (gifted by friends and calling me from their tin since Monday night, and I've now totally chunked into my syns for the rest of the week. :cry:

Please let me be good until Monday morning now!

What? Over Easter weekend? Good luck with that, lol! :D

Seriously though, a bit of bread and a few biscuits won't break your diet, think about how much you'd have eaten before, it's nothing in comparison, you're doing so well and having great losses every week, you're allowed a treat now and again. xxxx

What? Over Easter weekend? Good luck with that, lol! :D

Seriously though, a bit of bread and a few biscuits won't break your diet, think about how much you'd have eaten before, it's nothing in comparison, you're doing so well and having great losses every week, you're allowed a treat now and again. xxxx

Awww bless you. That's the kind of common sense advice I needed. I was having a real downer on myself and was starting to totally over react. Guilt was piling on. I blame it on the menopause. (Not that I'm sure I'm there yet but it makes a good excuse for all my flakey behaviour some days) :D
My friend tells me that once you can't remember how to spell then that's a sure sign! I was struggling with 'whose' the other day so that's conclusive then. :rolleyes:

How's things going your way this week, Hipps?

OMG, NO! I had a hot flush the other week and I always struggle with 'whose', looks like I could be starting the menopawws early, lol! :D

I'm good Ellie, I'm just plodding on, I was eating chicken thighs (no skin!) about an hour ago, thinking how fab this diet is!

I know I'm going to struggle a bit at the weekend though, hubs bought me a Malteser egg AND a little bag of Teaser bunnies! And we've got beef in for Sunday and I really can't resist roast beef gravy and yorkshires! Shouldn't be too bad really, I won't eat ALL of the chocolate at once, promise! :D And I will do lots of walking! I just want 1.5lbs off on Monday for my half stone award. :)

Have you got any plans for the weekend? xxxx

In the 21s now! See you all in the next stone bracket :) xx

Fantastic Sarah (don't forget to update your profile stats, they still say 23st 3lb!) well done, you're doing great.

See you in the next stone zone lovely... although I could take a while, so you might be in the 20's before I get in the 21's! Lol! :) xxxx

Thanks everyone xx

I keep forgetting to change the stats when im in the computer lol it won't let me on my phone! Xx

I'm good Ellie, I'm just plodding on, I was eating chicken thighs (no skin!) about an hour ago, thinking how fab this diet is!

I know I'm going to struggle a bit at the weekend though, hubs bought me a Malteser egg AND a little bag of Teaser bunnies! And we've got beef in for Sunday and I really can't resist roast beef gravy and yorkshires! Shouldn't be too bad really, I won't eat ALL of the chocolate at once, promise! :D

Have you got any plans for the weekend? xxxx

It is brilliant, I agree. Theres room to have a bit of indulence whether it be the choc kind or lovely gravy. I'd lean towards the gravy and yorkies myself.

Busy weekend here. Grandkiddies and eldest son here yesterday so bedlam. Ones 2 and one 5 months and despite being really good kids I just love that peaceful cup of tea after they've gone. Don't know how many times I sang wheels on the bus yesterday!

Monday taking my mum and dad out. Just to a couple of garden centres and something to eat.

Oh dear, 2lbs on today. Wasn't expecting that as thought I'd done ok after the tiger bread incident. Synned everything properly and watched my portion sizes.
Just to add to my joy *week has finally arrived today after a 5 month gap. Was beginning to get excited and think they had stopped for me but no, they're going to continue to mess me around a little longer it seems. :rolleyes:

I hate unexpected gains, really knocks you off track, but I'd say it's the period that's caused the gain, not the tiger bread!

After joking about it the other day I've been thinking that I am possibly peri-menopausal, My PMS is terrible lately, I've had a few hot flushes and I keep having palpitations (fluttering, skipping beats) I couldn't get to sleep for them the other night. It could be something else, but I'm going to keep watching out for the signs.

I haven't been too bad, I haven't eaten as much chocolate as I'd expected (it would probably have been a full on choc-fest if it was my * week, lol!) and I didn't drink much, just a wee tipple on Saturday night. Yesterday was just like any other Sunday really, cooked breakfast and roast dinner, so I'm happy with that. I didn't go to weigh-in this morning, I was still sat in my PJs at midday, I'll go later.

Have a great week. :) xxxx

Your second paragraph sounds just like me. Don't know what to make of this menopause malarkey. Last year everything stopped for 3 months then and raised my hopes but then began normally again. Wish it would make its mind up.

No chocolate eaten and been really good. I'm still confused. It'll sort itself out, though. :)

Ellie, I'd put it down to hormones/water retention and just keep plodding on, it'll be gone next week when the TOTM is over, fluctuations week to week are really normal, (although a bit depressing at the time) it's what happens over the month that counts. Keep focused and stay positive. :) xxxx

Thanks, Hipps. :) And probably the reason its upset me more than it should is hormones, too. I keep reminding myself this is only one piece of my life.
Good news was that hubs lost 5lbs and our son lost 2.5lbs. Very proud of them both.

I'm looking ovrr my meal plans for the week. No room for any errors next week!

Back